Instructed how to play

I love this too. I get in the habit of masturbating the same way so it's nice to give up control for fun and new ways to do it.

I absolutely love being instructed. I have a pretty submissive nature and it really turns me on when someone else takes control. It lets my mind focus on what I am doing without distraction or worry

Hearing my wife say 'I want to watch you,' just as I'm getting close to orgasm, is heavenly.

I fave of mine. Instructing to remover her clothes but not her panties. How I wish to see her, touch her breasts, her tummy, when she can touch herself intimately but slowly even when it is obvious she is embarrassed at what I want her to do. Then edge her and stop her when it is clear she is about to cum, as I am in control.

It's amazing to allow someone to control and instruct...just thinking of our play last night instantly arouses me

I enjoy both instructing and being instructed. Both, given my mood at the time, can be incredibly arousing.

Oh yes, guided masturbation can be a lot of fun! Especially with some dirty talk and teasing. Makes the orgasm all the better.

My wife and I have created a dice game that provides instructions for our weekend play dates. More common numbers (6, 7, 8) are pretty vanilla but less common ones get a bit risque (anal, bondage). If a director is needed we do a second roll of one die to determine who runs things and who is submissive. It's rather a nice way to set the stage.

I've tried it with online partners, always through chat, and it's one of my favorite things.
However, it really depends on my partner. Someone in this thread mentioned that they eventually get bored and stop listening just so they can finish... It really does need to be with someone that arouses you and clicks with you, or that can definitely happen. Dirty talk while guiding you also really helps, in my opinion.

I've tried it with online partners, always through chat, and it's one of my favorite things.
However, it really depends on my partner. Someone in this thread mentioned that they eventually get bored and stop listening just so they can finish... It really does need to be with someone that arouses you and clicks with you, or that can definitely happen. Dirty talk while guiding you also really helps, in my opinion.

If you don't click, there's not much fun to it, but if you do, well....

:)

Yes, I quite agree. It has to be done in the context of knowing the other person. My favorite is to hear about your past (as a female). And at the same time interleaving instructions for your pleasure. I am into denial a bit and going slowly. I used to do this quite a lot and a number of folks on here seemed to enjoy it.

I love having a woman tell me how to stroke and cum. It is such a turn on. I also enjoy telling a woman what to do, but I think I enjoy being directed more. I fun to do online. Get on cam and have a strange woman tell me how to cum. So hot.

I love to be 'coached'...

I love to play, masturbate myself and play sexually on Skype and especially if someone watching me enjoys assuming the role of being my "coach" (male or female, both are welcome to join me anytime) and gently instructing me what they'd enjoy seeing me do for them...it is sooooo exciting :) (my Skype link is here on Lit or you can PM me too if you'd like ;) )

it can be a lot of fun instructing a woman how to play with herself

Back