New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still have no clue on team / location but that's cool. I love blackeyed peas though. Yum!

:rose:

Thanks for the welcome & shout-out. My only real limitation is that I will only do my "anything" with my lovely wife. We know how and what and when with each other's bodies and know there is no risk of disease or unplanned babies.

(Bux = Buckeyes)

Hello ^_^

Hello all. I'm new here. (new, period, actually) Getting my bearings. Greetings. Hope I can learn a lot ...

-a

MISSGITER hello!

Welcome MissGiter! Enjoy!

If you'd like people to be able to write to you privately, turn on Private Messages in your profile. But be prepared for LOTS of messages!

G

>.<

Thanks for the welcome :). Seems pretty comfy around here *sits for awhile*

-a

Hello...

Another newbie here....I've been writing for a few years ago when I became aware of these kind of games per-say. I am wanting to share some of my writing but I'm nervous how people would take it. Though I may have found a place that would accept it. So if you don't mind I'll stick around for a while and see how this goes....

I am married with a wonderful husband who supports my writing style and work as a administrative assistant.

Everyone sounds very friendly from the few posts I have written, thanks for being so welcoming.

Thanks for the welcome :)

I don't have a pic thread here. I've thought about it, but I dont think I would be able to keep up with it, it seems as if it could be a lot of work.

Indeed it is a lot of work though it can be very gratifying more times than not :) the attention and the sexy remarks had always gotten me " aroused " but with 2 little boys under the age of 5 years old ( a 4 month newborn ) has rightfully taken most of my time from LIT :(

If you ever do decide to try your own thread I am sure ........ without a doubt you'd be very popular ;) !! And ohh Welcome to LIT :) !!

new here

Hi Everyone,
I'm new to Lit, the forums and BDSM in general. I am an 18 year old female going to college in the fall, and have been exploring my submissive side for a couple months. I'm really excited to learn new things here!
-rs

New and very curious!

Hi, I'm new here and want to immediately give a shout out to all the talented authors that have submitted stories here. I've been reading so much that I don't even remember how to use the remote for the TV!

A little about me....I'm a 48 yr old F from the New England area. I have a young soul, still a bit wild for my years, but loving life. I'll have been married to my HS sweetheart for 30 years this coming November. We have one daughter, who's 29. (Where do the years go?!) Our sex life is incredible on it's own, but we are just beginning to look deeper into our kinky side, and start learning more about having a D/s relationship. I posted a message earlier under the BDSM discussion, hoping that I can get some direction from those with experience.

I can't wait to make new friends on here. From the discussions that I have read on this board so far, everyone seems to be very friendly and helpful.

Thanks to whomever created this forum!

Hey, yea, I'm whitedom. Im 21 and I'm a male.. I first started thinking about bdsm about two years ago when I met a girl who like to be roughed up, choked, spanked held down, etc. Since then I've loved having sexual control over a woman I know it sounds horrible but it feels right for me :)

Hey, yea, I'm whitedom. Im 21 and I'm a male.. I first started thinking about bdsm about two years ago when I met a girl who like to be roughed up, choked, spanked held down, etc. Since then I've loved having sexual control over a woman I know it sounds horrible but it feels right for me :)

Welcome Whitdom! 21, huh? If only I was younger...lol Have fun!

New...

Hi all - I am new to this discussion board but lurked around the site for years. I am hoping to get more involved and stop lurking. I look forward to meeting you folks properly and hope to publish one of my own stories soon when I free up some time from fandom commitments. I am female, in my 30s.

Here we go then!

Hi, Lunaria here.
I've been a member for a long time, but 'real' life got in the way of online activity for most of it. I'm ahem mid 40's... I have 2 grown up daughters, work full time and have the undivided love and loyalty of the best dog in the world. (Not a euphamism, a canine.)
I am most defiitely a sub, although play the switch when my Dom demands. We have been together for over 10 years, most of which has been long distance, although recently we had an all too brief chance to live together. Now, once again, he has a job which takes him to the other end of the Country, and I am relearning how to manage long distance submission. So hello again, it's nice to be back.

Oh and I'm not into trolling - when the vanilla world doesn't want to understand or even know we exist, acceptance is soooo valued.

Hellooo!

Hi! I'm Cat! *waves frantically*

I'm a 19 year old curvy sub from Europe, and wanted to start posting because I haven't started exploring the scene yet and probably won't get the chance to for about a year or so. Anyway, I feel a tad isolated as a sub from my more vanilla friends and needed an outlet!

Here I am! Hello all!

Let me introduce myself

Hi y'all, I am from Texas mid 30's and very curious .
As I have gotten older I find myself wanting to experiment more. I have always been the submissive type willing and wanting to please my man. New experiences can be exciting and just what I am craving. I can't wait to meet some new people here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back