Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
great anecdote there and i should give in to your desire to play with your toys if i were you...then you would be doing just what i am right now. 10" black dildo here, what have you got?
PS used to work in Cambridge, very nice place

Went to eat this morning with my two cousins and their wives after that we went back to my home where I had my two cocks and two loads that where sweet cream. Loved it when wives said to suck them, harder and faster you still have us to lick out. Sweet honey and cream looking forward to supper now

Went to eat this morning with my two cousins and their wives after that we went back to my home where I had my two cocks and two loads that where sweet cream. Loved it when wives said to suck them, harder and faster you still have us to lick out. Sweet honey and cream looking forward to supper now

That sounds like a fun morning experience! Glad you took the time to share it! Hugs!

afternoon Jenna, how are you doing today? have a good night last night? I know i did;):kiss:

afternoon Jenna, how are you doing today? have a good night last night? I know i did;):kiss:

Glad you enjoyed it, Hun! :kiss: Is morning here. Enjoying some morning coffee and erotic reading. Always a great way to start the day!

I've not a huge collection of toys, a problem which I aim to work on as Santa promises to bring me some new toys the next few months... yesterday in the end I used the larger of my anal butt plugs, which is about 7 inch insurtible and has a pretty nice wide 'girth' to it, I guess maybe two two and a half inchs at its widest, with the narrower main bit of it being at least an inch and a bit in width... I like this one though, as its got a 'compartment' in the base of it, which I can put a 'bullet' into for the vibrations... I've also a slightly smaller version of the same, not quite so wide, and about maybe five inch long; but I really like the smaller one as it just sits so perfectly inside me that I can leave it in and wear it all day whilst I'm doing teh housework, popping out to the shops etc, and every now and then as I move about, just notice it moving inside me... which is lush... I've a couple of vibrators too, all about six or seven inch long I guess, but I find them too slim really nowdays, and so must endevor to find myself some larger anal toys... Not sure I'd be able to take that 10" monster inside me though! ....

ahh, back to topic... looking very unlikely for today as goes getting to suck any cocks... mores the pity...

Cambridge isn't too bad at all, feeling very cold at the moment, but I like the place, not least because of the town having some great pubs and such like, but also for transport its great for me to pop into London, and also shoot off into the other direction into the darkest depths of Norfolk and Suffolk (which Is where I'm origionally from)...

Damn... that's it, I'm going to get the smaller butt plug out and leave it in for the rest of the day... makes it difficult to sit still in my chair though and not give into the temptation to sit and squirm about... lush...
great anecdote there and i should give in to your desire to play with your toys if i were you...then you would be doing just what i am right now. 10" black dildo here, what have you got?
PS used to work in Cambridge, very nice place

8 inches

Oh man what a great opportunity, I had a contractor over to give me a bid on some work. I had met him last summer at a nude beach and had given him a quickie So after he gave me the bid I ask if he had a load he would like to share. I took him in the living room and pulled down his jeans and boxers. He had a nice musky scent from a days work. I sat him down in a chair and stated working on his flaccid cock. I took him all the way into my mouth and just licked his soft dick inches in my warm wet mouth. He begin to grown and his pocket rocket begin heading skyward. I love this guys dick, it expanded to its full 8 inches like a rocket on a launching pad. It is one of those beautiful dicks that is fat at the base and as it rises it tapers to a really nice head, not very fat but so nice. The kind of head that is ideal for swallowing because it doesn't gag you. I slide my mouth down on him and began to hum on this swollen shaft. Occasionally blowing warm air around his tool while I stroked and cupped his furry balls. Took about 3 minutes of this action to get him ready to blow. I remember what it was I loved about this contractors tool, he has the sweetest cum I have ever tasted. So good. As he begin to pump one load after another in my mouth is was so great. Good I love sucking a good dick. Just so great. We said our good byes with the promise of another meeting. :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Yep... Just finished doing so about five or ten minutes ago... can still taste his cum... delish; a 6.5 or 7" uncut cock, and nice and 'thick' it were too... and a really big load for me to enjoy for the efforts... If only I could have that each and every day I'd be a happy man...

Not yet, but hoping to suck a nice big one later today and try swallowing someone else's cum for the first time.

Well, I guess it counts as 'today' as it was the small hours of the morning after we'd been to the pub... supper... yum...

True story,just today. For the past two or three weeks I've been chatting with this guy on C L describing to him how much I would enjoy finding a regular partner who would enjoy an NSA blowjob from time to time. This particular guy fit all the criteria I was looking for in a person and I felt pretty comfortable chatting with him. I even gave him a description of my vehicle and that if he saw it to feel free to approach me, maybe get things moving, being the chicken that I am. Well that person was visiting his sister next door to my house. As I was working in my yard, this black individual said hi to me in a nice way and asked me if I was the owner of the vehicle in my driveway, which I replied " yes ", who was asking. He said he remembered the description from chatting on Craigs List. My heart went through my throat, could feel myself blushing and speechless terror went right through me. Knowing I was in a panic he told me to relax and not to worry. He asked me if I wanted to come over and chat over a beer while his sister was at work. I was outed with no place to hide, so I agreed knowing full well what was about to happen. As I entered his yard he greeted me with a handshake and guided me down his cellar where he sat me on this short stool. As I sat in anticipation of what was to happen next, he fetched two beers from the fridge and handed me one. He stood so close in front of me that his crotch was at eye level with me. He said he was very interested in our chat and would like to take the next step if I wanted to. He started to tell me that him and his wife don't get it on very often and wanted to take advantage of what I had to offer. He told me his wife doesn't like sucking cock and he really wanted to experience cumming in someones mouth. I couldn't believe my situation. my feelings changed from fear to lust. As I grabbed his behind pulling him closer I looked up at him and loudly said I want to suck your cock. I undid his belt and pants, shacking like a leaf, I slowly pulled them down revealing the most beautiful black cock. Charlie was an older more mature guy and very friendly. As I freed his cock from his briefs it gently brushed my lips moistening them with precum. I gently grabbed it bringing it to my lips, the piss slit was so big, his cock was so fat my hand barely fit around it. Using the tip of my tongue I pressed into his piss slit scooping a large drop of the clear fluid into my mouth. As I wrapped my lips over the head he asked me to take it very slow because it was super sensitive from lack of sex. Slowly bobbing up and down this beautiful cock charlie asked if I could just gently suck the tip, which I did. He asked if I could tighten my lip around it more. I was never so turned on in my life. I thought to myself that very shortly my wildest desire was about to be fulfilled, that my mouth was soon to be filled with sperm. Charlies breathing was getting heavy. My rhythm was steady and deliberate. With my tongue working his piss slit the unmistakable sensation was happening. In the bat of an eye the first pulse was passing through my lips. My tongue was being bathed in very watery sperm. As I continued my gentle sucking, several more burst cascaded my tongue. This time they were large and thick like soft gelatin. My mouth was literally filling up with his sperm. The feel, the taste. my mouth and throat tingled with his sperm. As I looked at him my mouth full of his sperm he asked me not to swallow right away, he always wanted to see his cum in someones mouth. Still looking at him he slowly pulled his cock out and wiped it on my face. I slightly opened my mouth for him allowing some of his cum to dribble onto my chin and onto his cock. Using the head as a scoop he smeared cum all over my nose and mouth. Again he placed his cock in my mouth while I swallowed. My mouth felt so alive. I licked his cock clean. As he put himself together he asked if we could do it again, so we will meet tomorrow and any other time he wants.

Yeah, it was wonderful. He had a five day load and I swallowed every last drop of it. :devil:

It's been too long and I miss the feeling and the sound of a contented man asI suck him dry.

I sucked a guy off yesterday that had the nicest tasting cum, later he said he had a vasectomy. Does anyone no does that change the taste of a guys cum? :confused:

True story,just today. For the past two or three weeks I've been chatting with this guy on C L describing to him how much I would enjoy finding a regular partner who would enjoy an NSA blowjob from time to time. This particular guy fit all the criteria I was looking for in a person and I felt pretty comfortable chatting with him. I even gave him a description of my vehicle and that if he saw it to feel free to approach me, maybe get things moving, being the chicken that I am. Well that person was visiting his sister next door to my house. As I was working in my yard, this black individual said hi to me in a nice way and asked me if I was the owner of the vehicle in my driveway, which I replied " yes ", who was asking. He said he remembered the description from chatting on Craigs List. My heart went through my throat, could feel myself blushing and speechless terror went right through me. Knowing I was in a panic he told me to relax and not to worry. He asked me if I wanted to come over and chat over a beer while his sister was at work. I was outed with no place to hide, so I agreed knowing full well what was about to happen. As I entered his yard he greeted me with a handshake and guided me down his cellar where he sat me on this short stool. As I sat in anticipation of what was to happen next, he fetched two beers from the fridge and handed me one. He stood so close in front of me that his crotch was at eye level with me. He said he was very interested in our chat and would like to take the next step if I wanted to. He started to tell me that him and his wife don't get it on very often and wanted to take advantage of what I had to offer. He told me his wife doesn't like sucking cock and he really wanted to experience cumming in someones mouth. I couldn't believe my situation. my feelings changed from fear to lust. As I grabbed his behind pulling him closer I looked up at him and loudly said I want to suck your cock. I undid his belt and pants, shacking like a leaf, I slowly pulled them down revealing the most beautiful black cock. Charlie was an older more mature guy and very friendly. As I freed his cock from his briefs it gently brushed my lips moistening them with precum. I gently grabbed it bringing it to my lips, the piss slit was so big, his cock was so fat my hand barely fit around it. Using the tip of my tongue I pressed into his piss slit scooping a large drop of the clear fluid into my mouth. As I wrapped my lips over the head he asked me to take it very slow because it was super sensitive from lack of sex. Slowly bobbing up and down this beautiful cock charlie asked if I could just gently suck the tip, which I did. He asked if I could tighten my lip around it more. I was never so turned on in my life. I thought to myself that very shortly my wildest desire was about to be fulfilled, that my mouth was soon to be filled with sperm. Charlies breathing was getting heavy. My rhythm was steady and deliberate. With my tongue working his piss slit the unmistakable sensation was happening. In the bat of an eye the first pulse was passing through my lips. My tongue was being bathed in very watery sperm. As I continued my gentle sucking, several more burst cascaded my tongue. This time they were large and thick like soft gelatin. My mouth was literally filling up with his sperm. The feel, the taste. my mouth and throat tingled with his sperm. As I looked at him my mouth full of his sperm he asked me not to swallow right away, he always wanted to see his cum in someones mouth. Still looking at him he slowly pulled his cock out and wiped it on my face. I slightly opened my mouth for him allowing some of his cum to dribble onto my chin and onto his cock. Using the head as a scoop he smeared cum all over my nose and mouth. Again he placed his cock in my mouth while I swallowed. My mouth felt so alive. I licked his cock clean. As he put himself together he asked if we could do it again, so we will meet tomorrow and any other time he wants.

Just finished!!! I'm sharing this experience with you while my mouth and muchache are saturated with Charlies sperm, the smell and taste are just incredible. Being from Western MA, C L listings don't usually work out, lots of fake and phonies. This morning around 5 AM I met up with Charlie, as agreed, behind a local supermarket for another fantastic blowjob session. Since I took care of him yesterday, this session was more of the traditional type. I worked his beautiful black cock for almost 20 minutes before the flood gates let go. Again the volume was hugh. Imagine filling a turkey baster full of warm gelatin and with your lips at the tip of it, inject its full content into your mouth, that's Charlie. This time I kept it in my mouth for my own enjoyment. Again my mouth and throat tingled while his sperm filled me to the max. I love to swirl it around with my tongue gently bathing his softening cock with his own sperm, placing a large amount in my stache before swallowing. While composing ourselves. we discussed are next meeting, tomorrow and future as well as keeping our wives clueless. He is so amazed at how much I enjoy doing this act, so am I! He mentioned to me that a couple of his friends ( clean, mature and married type ) were in the same boat as he was, not getting much at home and could provide me with all the cock
I could ever want but only if I wanted to. He assured me our little secret is safe and that his friends would also respect my situation. Really got me thinking! When I got home this morning I looked in the mirror, glad no one saw me, cum was all over my face and stache, very very obvious what I had just done, the look and the smell was very profound!!!

Saw Charlie again this morning, same place, same time, but went there with a different twist on things. I brought us each a cup of coffee and chatted for a little bit agreeing that we both died and went heaven. I asked him if we could do things a little different this time to which he asked me what I had in mind. I told him I wanted to suck him off as usual, but would he mind cumming in my coffee for me, I wanted to see up close what it looked like when he came plus I could savor the taste for a little longer during the day. He agreed to my idea but thought I was nuts and a little kinky. Charlies cock is about six inches long but really fat. It fits in my mouth perfect, can almost deep throat him. Today I really took my time with him, working him close than backing off on several occasions using my tongue to probe his piss slit for his precum which he really loves me to do. I drove him crazy like this for about thirty minutes. Being on the floor of his car squatted down on my knees and between his legs caused a lot of friction on my own cock and almost came in my pants a few times. He told me he couldn't take much more and that his balls were really hurting and pleaded with me to get him off.. I proceeded with a gentle and steady sucking motion on the head of his cock till he was ready which didn't take long. "Here it comes" he said. I could feel a little seepage of sperm on my tongue so I pulled my mouth off and quickly positioned my coffee under his cock and finished him with my hand. As I watched him cum, I was surprised that it didn't squirt but rather flowed a wide heavy stream like that of syrup with a little break followed by several other thick releases into my coffee. I could clearly see some of the yellowish tinted sperm just floating on the surface of my coffee while the rest sunk to the bottom. I put his cock back in my mouth to let him soften and squeeze the last drops out of him. We separated, I went home to get ready for work myself. When I got home I put my coffee and paper down on the kitchen table and went to the bathroom. When I returned I found my wife sitting at the table reading the paper and to my horror drinking my coffee. She commented how different my coffee tasted and I told her I used cream instead of milk for a change, gave her a kiss and took my coffee back.

Docoral... amazing accounts. You are a very lucky man.

I have not sucked a man off or eaten cum for a number of years, though I have met a nice guy through CL that I've corresponded with for a few months. We've been getting to know each other and both been content to take things slowly. Finally, however, we're planning on getting together the first week of January and... well... let's just say, he is in for one of the best blow jobs of his life. I can't wait to drain his glands completely dry, and certainly I'll drink his cum many more times than just once!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back