Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. A friend called and said he had a big load for me. Of course, I went right over to his house. I love his cock about 71/2, cut, and thcker than average. I got on my knees and took his cock into my mouth. I only sucked it for about 5 mjn and he exploded jn my mouth. He did have a big load and yes I swallowed all of it. What a great way to celebrate the 4th

One more beer and I will be more than ready to have a nice cock in my mouth. What I want is a small one about 4" long and skinny. If it was attached to a FEM BOI with a cute ass that would be even better. But, if nothing else just a regular cock, any size will do. And if all goes well after I suck on it for a while just go ahead and fuck me. I am on the HORNY side right now.

Not exactly

Well I have a guy coming over to suck my cock and he's bringing me his wife's panties to sniff as he sucks my cock and licks my balls. But I did see a pic of his dick 7.5 uncut which I've never played with and smooth. Looks like I might be writing another post later on that I did suck a huge cock lol. He also wants me to fuck his ass but I've never done that so who knows. His cock

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 339
Well I have a guy coming over to suck my cock and he's bringing me his wife's panties to sniff as he sucks my cock and licks my balls. But I did see a pic of his dick 7.5 uncut which I've never played with and smooth. Looks like I might be writing another post later on that I did suck a huge cock lol. He also wants me to fuck his ass but I've never done that so who knows. His cock

You better suck him off

Just sucked my first 3, it was everything I'd hoped, heard about a place with glory holes, the first guy took me just taking the head of his cock in my mouth and swirling to cum, just got alittle to swallow. The second was beautiful, thick head, I deep throated and jerked him, kissing and worshipping his beautiful cock, then another guy when in the stall with him and I fingered his ass while he jerked with him. The last guy must have been a smoker, he had a long thin dick, and it tasted nasty, but I sucked and kissed it like a good little slut. Seemed like there was a lull so I left, my tongue and lips are tingling, and my throat is sore, but I am sooooo happy :)

Just sucked my first 3, it was everything I'd hoped, heard about a place with glory holes, the first guy took me just taking the head of his cock in my mouth and swirling to cum, just got alittle to swallow. The second was beautiful, thick head, I deep throated and jerked him, kissing and worshipping his beautiful cock, then another guy when in the stall with him and I fingered his ass while he jerked with him. The last guy must have been a smoker, he had a long thin dick, and it tasted nasty, but I sucked and kissed it like a good little slut. Seemed like there was a lull so I left, my tongue and lips are tingling, and my throat is sore, but I am sooooo happy :)

Where are you from you want #4? I'm in Long Island

Mem, when you fingered? Did you slide it in?

Only had a finger in my ass,never a guys. Girls ass yes I fingered fucked and licked. And never fucked a guys ass only girls, not sure I wanna go that far but right person under right circumstances u never know

Sucked me

Guy bringing me sisters and wife's pantie to sniff as he sucks my cock and balls and swallows my load. I might return favor ill keep you horny fuckers updated

Not todsy but I did last night. It was wonderful, but even better when he fucked me. Got a mouthful and assfull of cum. Yummy

I have never sucked a cock. Have been thinking lately I might like to try it. I know that I love a good blow job from my girlfriend, it can't be that hard if she can do it.

Lots of people seem to like to give blow jobs. I wonder about it. Mostly I like to receive but might like to try it someday.

Have you had a chance to try it yet?

Yes me and my partner are both off work for the rest of the week so I was able to give him a nice leisurly blowjob this morning whilst he fingered my arse.

Tuesday

Hey guys update from the other night. So this guy I've been chatting with came over with his sisters sweet pussy scented panties. No small talk I just dropped my shirts and he started sucking me. Omfg I was so hard before he got here it. He started slowly at first then picked up the pace making all slurping noises and stroking me at the same time, playing with my balls and even rubbing my asshole. He sensed I like that and asked if I wanted him to lick my ass. I turned around kneeling on the couch and he went to town tongue fucking my tight hot puckers hole. I relaxed so he cloud get it real deep inside and he stroked my cock ass he licked. I decided it's only fair so I turned around had him stand as I say and sucked him or a little bit. He was like granite and said I sucked amazing, I said beginners luck lol. This while time I have his sisters panties around my head and breathed in her essence. He laid on the floor I move to the edge if the couch and straddled his face and OMFG he was able to tongue me so fucking deep as I stroked off. Five minutes later I told him I was close he got on his knees and told me to fuck his mouth, and I did like it was a hot wet pussy for about 3 minutes and told him I'm gonna cum. He took every drop (a weeks worth)and kept sucking to make sure. He got up after swallowing and shot his load all over my chest so hot. He begged to lick my ass more but I had to shower and meet friends. Holy fuck the whole experience was insanely hot. Ten minutes later he emailed me and said he'll drain and lick my ass and cum any time.

I'm early 50's and gave in to my bi side curiosity and sucked my first dick about 5 or 6 years ago. Since I came to this so late, I never had the chance to fool around with young guys and thus it has become my fantasy to suck off a nice young guy in his prime with a cock of steel. I just met a 23 year old online with a long slender piece and I'm going to meet him now. Can't wait.

I'm early 50's and gave in to my bi side curiosity and sucked my first dick about 5 or 6 years ago. Since I came to this so late, I never had the chance to fool around with young guys and thus it has become my fantasy to suck off a nice young guy in his prime with a cock of steel. I just met a 23 year old online with a long slender piece and I'm going to meet him now. Can't wait.
go get 'em. as a 50ish myself i have had the luck of having a few youngins... well worth the wait. good luck

As a follow up to my anticipated sucking of a 23 year old, I'll now describe to anyone who may be interested what happened.

We agreed to meet at a side entrance to a park with some hiking trails that we both knew had very little traffic. Much to our surprise, it was packed. I spotted his car as he saw me. That first moment is always a tad awkward - especially since I have kids his age. He was kind of nerdy looking and dressed in a polo shirt and cargo shorts. He showed no intention of bolting though and so
I suggested that we take a ride. We went to the main park entrance and looked at the map. There were no trails on one side of the entrance road and a thick brush barrier. We parked the car and he was feeling a bit conspicuous and so we hurried around the edge of the bush until we were out of sight of the road. He agreed that the spot was ok and pulled his shirt up to get to his pants button. Now, my favorite part about hooking up is taking the guys pants off and unwrapping his cock. I love that moment of revelation when you get to see a man's cock for the first time.

I got on my knees and said I wanted to take care of his pants. Once unbuttoned and unzipped, they fell and I felt his package through his underwear. Down they went and their it was: nice, long and thin. Nice balls, trimmed pubes. I starting feeling his cock, watching it grow. I wanted to feel it get hard in my mouth and started sucking it. He was hard quickly and I went to town on that young cock.

Confession time. Despite what I have posted previously, i never let guys cum in my mouth. However, most guys would swallow mine and I love to cum in someone's mouth. It was something I should do if I wanted to be an enjoyable partner. I decided I was going to let it happen. As my old secretary used to say, "it's only cum, what's the big deal?" He was grabbing my head and thrusting his dick in my mouth rapidly and I knew he was close. He then asked if I wanted him to cum and I began to jerk him with my hand as I took him deeply in and out. He shouted "oh fuck" and moaned and then he shot his load out of that tasty rod and in my mouth. Actually, I liked it - it was actually a little fruity. I swallowed it and was glad I did. I then licked him clean.

Although I had told him that recip wasn't necessary, he offered but I declined. I really enjoyed that.

:nana::nana::nana:
As a follow up to my anticipated sucking of a 23 year old, I'll now describe to anyone who may be interested what happened.

We agreed to meet at a side entrance to a park with some hiking trails that we both knew had very little traffic. Much to our surprise, it was packed. I spotted his car as he saw me. That first moment is always a tad awkward - especially since I have kids his age. He was kind of nerdy looking and dressed in a polo shirt and cargo shorts. He showed no intention of bolting though and so
I suggested that we take a ride. We went to the main park entrance and looked at the map. There were no trails on one side of the entrance road and a thick brush barrier. We parked the car and he was feeling a bit conspicuous and so we hurried around the edge of the bush until we were out of sight of the road. He agreed that the spot was ok and pulled his shirt up to get to his pants button. Now, my favorite part about hooking up is taking the guys pants off and unwrapping his cock. I love that moment of revelation when you get to see a man's cock for the first time.

I got on my knees and said I wanted to take care of his pants. Once unbuttoned and unzipped, they fell and I felt his package through his underwear. Down they went and their it was: nice, long and thin. Nice balls, trimmed pubes. I starting feeling his cock, watching it grow. I wanted to feel it get hard in my mouth and started sucking it. He was hard quickly and I went to town on that young cock.

Confession time. Despite what I have posted previously, i never let guys cum in my mouth. However, most guys would swallow mine and I love to cum in someone's mouth. It was something I should do if I wanted to be an enjoyable partner. I decided I was going to let it happen. As my old secretary used to say, "it's only cum, what's the big deal?" He was grabbing my head and thrusting his dick in my mouth rapidly and I knew he was close. He then asked if I wanted him to cum and I began to jerk him with my hand as I took him deeply in and out. He shouted "oh fuck" and moaned and then he shot his load out of that tasty rod and in my mouth. Actually, I liked it - it was actually a little fruity. I swallowed it and was glad I did. I then licked him clean.

Although I had told him that recip wasn't necessary, he offered but I declined. I really enjoyed that.
:nana::nana::nana::nana::nana: :D

Nice

I not today but its early yet.

Yesterday my friend invited me over to meet his younger friend who was visiting. He was lovely slim fit a bit nerdy looking but all round nice i joined them with a beer and sat on the sofa next to him. We hit it off well and jim my friend was happy. Soon had my hand on his knee and he loved it so other arm round his shoulders and leaned in for a kiss, deep long responsive and full of tongue.
The three of us got naked and i had his lovely long uncut cock deep in my mouth. Only downside was i had forgotten how quickly younger guys cum and i soon had a mouthful. The upside is they quickly recover. We had a full and fun afternoon and evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back