Courage acquired

Thank you!

And I think I have a new idea ;)

When will we see that new idea,
BTW someone was commenting about slapping ass...what did I miss?!?!?!?[/QUOTE]

It's gonna take a bit to get it all together. But I have something else in the works when I get done being out tonight. :D

Oh that comment? Yeah no clue who the person was that said it.

Grrrrr

So today was a very long day. I was suppose to be home by 7:30 at the latest and I was going to take a bunch of new pictures for everyone.

Well that didn't work so well. I didn't get home until well after 9, and pictures were the last thing my husband or I wanted to do. Luckily I have a few that...welll...I've saved from days and nights of me playing around. Hope you enjoy them, and that I can get back to some "better" shots later.

Holding
Biting

So today was a very long day. I was suppose to be home by 7:30 at the latest and I was going to take a bunch of new pictures for everyone.

Well that didn't work so well. I didn't get home until well after 9, and pictures were the last thing my husband or I wanted to do. Luckily I have a few that...welll...I've saved from days and nights of me playing around. Hope you enjoy them, and that I can get back to some "better" shots later.

Holding
Biting

Please feel free to play around all you like. :)

Well today should be over soon, yea! Have some plans for pictures tonight and have some ready to go that I just happened to find on my phone, and transferred to the computer late last night! Hope everyone had a happy hump day!

Well today should be over soon, yea! Have some plans for pictures tonight and have some ready to go that I just happened to find on my phone, and transferred to the computer late last night! Hope everyone had a happy hump day!

Happy, Happy Hump Day!
126.gif

Work Pictures

After such a good response to my picture yesterday at work, I thought y'all might enjoy some more pictures of what I wear to work some days. Yes I have taken these pictures while in my car, or in the bathroom of places I stop sometimes. I am on the road a lot during the day, and it can get a little boring.

And for those that love my butt, I am working on some pictures for you. ;)

Grey/Black Dress
Blue Tank
Blue Tank redux
Blue Mesh Shirt

After such a good response to my picture yesterday at work, I thought y'all might enjoy some more pictures of what I wear to work some days. Yes I have taken these pictures while in my car, or in the bathroom of places I stop sometimes. I am on the road a lot during the day, and it can get a little boring.

Grey/Black Dress
Blue Tank
Blue Tank redux
Blue Mesh Shirt

Very Nice LW.... Hoping you have a better night and tomorrow a better day. Kisses!!!!!!!!

Damn, if you're on the road selling, then I am buying !

As for the butt pics (in my best Al Pacino voice) Are you talking to me ? Are you talking to me ?

Grey/Black Dress
Blue Tank
Blue Tank redux
Blue Mesh Shirt

Grey/Black Dress
Blue Tank
Blue Tank redux
Blue Mesh Shirt
Fantastic!!

Dress Shirt

Okay, so TheMysteriousM either read my post or was in a good mood, because we got some pictures taken tonight. I picked these three because I could get them up really quick. And for my "butt" men, I have you covered if you can be just a bit patient. I promise! Thanks.

Texting - M thought it was funny
Holding open
Open

Very nice as always LW and thanks to MM for his help.

Waiting patiently for the others ;)

Okay, so TheMysteriousM either read my post or was in a good mood, because we got some pictures taken tonight. I picked these three because I could get them up really quick. And for my "butt" men, I have you covered if you can be just a bit patient. I promise! Thanks.

Back