26f for younger men

Status
Not open for further replies.
got my liquid carry on bag all stuffed full of shit. Hope security don't care.

I like how they use the phrase 'just remember 3-1-1', and don't give you any way to remember what those things actually stand for (3 oz per item, in 1 gallon ziploc bag and....another 1 for the hell of it?).

I like how they use the phrase 'just remember 3-1-1', and don't give you any way to remember what those things actually stand for (3 oz per item, in 1 gallon ziploc bag and....another 1 for the hell of it?).

I bought a bag specifically made for carry on liquids so there's no confusion. I'm surprised how fast it fills up though. I think if I try to unzip it, a whole bunch of crap while fall out.

I bought a bag specifically made for carry on liquids so there's no confusion. I'm surprised how fast it fills up though. I think if I try to unzip it, a whole bunch of crap while fall out.

TSA doesn't give a shit since they're not getting paid right now. Apparently they were blasting uncensored Kanye and the like over the loudspeakers at JFK today.

TSA doesn't give a shit since they're not getting paid right now. Apparently they were blasting uncensored Kanye and the like over the loudspeakers at JFK today.

i'm worried lines will get extra long if the TSA stops working or some shit.

oof i hate waking up early

Yeah...that darned alarm clock! And, for me, I have a couple of furry alarm clocks also as my dog and cat ALWAYS are ready for their breakfast (regardless of if it's a day when I'm working or not)!

Here's hoping you weren't (or won't be) dragging too much from the early start!

IMG-1988.jpg

HNNNNG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back