men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For valentines day, I got my sexy slut of a wife a full day of sex today. Had three sets of two guys come over at three different times and she got to fuck all 6 of them. 4 were new cocks that she hadn't had yet, 1 was her ex and the last was another she has been fucking for a little while now.

http://www.forplaycatalog.com/p/Val...ow/139841.html?categoryLevel=2&categoryID=162

This was the hot oufit I had her wear, sent her out in the morning to get hair and nails done and let her get pounded all afternoon. Was so fucking hot getting to watch and then make love after the last set left.

For valentines day, I got my sexy slut of a wife a full day of sex today. Had three sets of two guys come over at three different times and she got to fuck all 6 of them. 4 were new cocks that she hadn't had yet, 1 was her ex and the last was another she has been fucking for a little while now.

http://www.forplaycatalog.com/p/Val...ow/139841.html?categoryLevel=2&categoryID=162

This was the hot oufit I had her wear, sent her out in the morning to get hair and nails done and let her get pounded all afternoon. Was so fucking hot getting to watch and then make love after the last set left.

What? No pics of her and the guys? :)

My wife and I have met another couple and for a while we have talked about getting together for some fun...this Valentine's weekend we finally made it happen.

It started off with the girls playing together but, while the other wife was playing with my wife's pussy, I invited the husband over to have my wife play with his cock and mine at the same time. Then we shifted so that his wife was sucking my cock while my wife sucked his. As I was laying back, getting a fantastic blow job, my wife was looking into my eyes with my friend's cock in her mouth. It was a wonderful moment...watching her blow someone else while we locked eyes with approval. Such fun.

I never knew for sure how I would react to seeing my wife sucking on another cock but...I loved it! This was our first of hopefully many meetings to come!

Last edited:
My wife and I have met another couple and for a while we have talked about getting together for some fun...this Valentine's weekend we finally made it happen.

It started off with the girls playing together but, while the other wife was playing with my wife's pussy, I invited the husband over to have my wife play with his cock and mine at the same time. Then we shifted so that his wife was sucking my cock while my wife sucked his. As I was laying back, getting a fantastic blow job, me wife was looking into my eyes with my friend's cock in her mouth. It was a wonderful moment...watching her blow someone else while we locked eyes with approval. Such fun.

I never knew for sure how I would react to seeing my wife sucking on another cock but...I loved it! This was our first of hopefully many meetings to come!

That's very hot !

Yes !!! We came oh so close one night a couple years back...we backed out though

Wish I'd done that again

What a fantastic story. Thanks.
seems I have same problem with hubby as u do wife. Plain vanilla sex. In my younger dating days I was an adventurer. I was surprised how much I enjoyed things my girlfriends deemed kinky. Slutty, perverted. I thought I could never admit it. Now that I'm more experienced I should have admitted more to my boyfriends. I would have loved to let them watch me on "_my secret" nights. I once was with a couple who couldn't stop watching me pleasure the other. I watched him jack off as his wife licked my pussy. I'd never seen a man so turned on. I kept eye contact with him the whole time she was between my legs.
Once shed gotten me off a few times , I asked her to put his cock near my lips. She pulled him down and took that swollen bulging cock and rubbed it up and down my lip. When she spread my lips exposing my hard cilt , I begged her to let him cum or fuck me. I was out of my mind with a need for his load.Then she did the ultimate. She took his cock and slapped my clit &,lips. He was so ready and I desperately wanted him to thrust inside me. But she put him in her mouth , fingering me while I saw him spasm.
Every since I've loved my pussy punished and wanted to fuck some horny women's man .And love to have my husband watch me tease, duck and ride some average jo. I don't dare ask. But maybe I'll find a nice married couple to play with!?

seems I have same problem with hubby as u do wife. Plain vanilla sex. In my younger dating days I was an adventurer. I was surprised how much I enjoyed things my girlfriends deemed kinky. Slutty, perverted. I thought I could never admit it. Now that I'm more experienced I should have admitted more to my boyfriends. I would have loved to let them watch me on "_my secret" nights. I once was with a couple who couldn't stop watching me pleasure the other. I watched him jack off as his wife licked my pussy. I'd never seen a man so turned on. I kept eye contact with him the whole time she was between my legs.
Once shed gotten me off a few times , I asked her to put his cock near my lips. She pulled him down and took that swollen bulging cock and rubbed it up and down my lip. When she spread my lips exposing my hard cilt , I begged her to let him cum or fuck me. I was out of my mind with a need for his load.Then she did the ultimate. She took his cock and slapped my clit &,lips. He was so ready and I desperately wanted him to thrust inside me. But she put him in her mouth , fingering me while I saw him spasm.
Every since I've loved my pussy punished and wanted to fuck some horny women's man .And love to have my husband watch me tease, duck and ride some average jo. I don't dare ask. But maybe I'll find a nice married couple to play with!?

Rest assured if you were my wife I'd fully embrace and enjoy your sexual past. As well you'd have my full blessing and encouragement to fulfill all your sexual needs and desires.

I watched my ex fuck one of my friends and then joined them. We did this quite often after that for over a year when we moved away.
I fucked an Rx boyfriend. His brother came to visit and I noticed the brother stayed near me all night she my ex grinned across the room. I finally got it he wanted me to fuck him. Just so he could impress his bro what he had in me and I'd do almost whatever turned him on. But before I let him get the glory for my outstanding fucking skills . I put his brothers hand under my skirt. I whispered " Get me wet and I'll let you fuck me" So my ex watched as his brother pinched my lips and finger fucked me",I loved it.

I fucked an Rx boyfriend. His brother came to visit and I noticed the brother stayed near me all night she my ex grinned across the room. I finally got it he wanted me to fuck him. Just so he could impress his bro what he had in me and I'd do almost whatever turned him on. But before I let him get the glory for my outstanding fucking skills . I put his brothers hand under my skirt. I whispered " Get me wet and I'll let you fuck me" So my ex watched as his brother pinched my lips and finger fucked me",I loved it.

But he get to fuck you also? Love that you played in front of your ex.

But can you deal with it?

I see posting after posting of folks wanting to see the other half get fucked.
Some with willing partners,most are reluctant.

I wonder how many of you can actually deal with his woman actually doing some one else?

I ask because,I have been fucking a what used to be friends wife,for more than two years now.
That came about because he was sure it would be the ultimate for her to fuck my big cock.
He nagged her for a long time to do so and eventually she gave in to shut him up.

Unfortunately for him,she took a real liking to what I gave her,not just a quick fuck and that was good dear.
She now comes to my house once or twice a week for what she calls her cock fix,even though he has threaten her with divorce if she doesn't stop.
As much as the thought of it excited him,the reality of it was more than he could deal with.

And being the "friend" that you are you've continued to fuck her over his objections? Awesome, well done mate.

I wonder how many of you can actually deal with his woman actually doing some one else?

I ask because,I have been fucking a what used to be friends wife,for more than two years now.
That came about because he was sure it would be the ultimate for her to fuck my big cock.
He nagged her for a long time to do so and eventually she gave in to shut him up.

Unfortunately for him,she took a real liking to what I gave her,not just a quick fuck and that was good dear.
She now comes to my house once or twice a week for what she calls her cock fix,even though he has threaten her with divorce if she doesn't stop.
As much as the thought of it excited him,the reality of it was more than he could deal with.

That's the thing you gotta be strong in your relationship to be able to share if not it will get messed up.

Your welcome mate.

And being the "friend" that you are you've continued to fuck her over his objections? Awesome, well done mate.

If you had taken the time to read what I said,you would have noticed I said,(used to be friend)

For what it is worth,he bugged and nagged her into fucking me and I ended up fucking her in his house with him present because that was his fantasy,only when I ended up showing her that fucking could be more than just wham bam,he is the one that got ugly with me and blamed me for giving her what he wanted her to have

Your friend was, and still is, being selfish and inconsiderate of his wife's feelings. He expected her to say "how high" when he said "jump!" You're also right - he didn't think beyond what would happen after everyone got dressed that first night.

For me personally that's the situation that I would like. My wife takes a lover. Once a week he comes by the house for a little naked time with her. And I wouldn't want the guy to be from "my side" - friend, co worker, etc. I'd want it to be someone from hers.

If you had taken the time to read what I said,you would have noticed I said,(used to be friend)

For what it is worth,he bugged and nagged her into fucking me and I ended up fucking her in his house with him present because that was his fantasy,only when I ended up showing her that fucking could be more than just wham bam,he is the one that got ugly with me and blamed me for giving her what he wanted her to have

Exactly why I'd want him to be from "her side". Sex is supposed to be about pleasure, not drama.

maybe at least once, it would be fun to watch and see how she responds to another guys touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back