Illinois friends!

If things have gotten to that point, then it seems to me maybe it would be a (sadly) positive thing to find a very careful and discreet guy with the same sexual tastes and engage in extracurriculars a couple of times a month.

That's assuming you don't feel you're at a divorce place, of course.

In order that you don't mistake my response for "the guy thing" to say, allow me to expand a bit and point out that I first recommended the honesty route, which you've already utilized, as well as the "I'll do X for you if you do Y for me" methodology. I'm not certain where that leaves you if you didn't sign a contract agreeing to sexual limbo at his discretion.

I think more or less anyone would understand extracurriculars being explored in your particular circumstances, if that matters at all.

I've considered it, but I am not a dishonest person. I've been cheated on and lied to in the past, so I couldn't hurt him the same way. Even though I wouldn't consider it cheating, I know he would.

I didn't think it was the guy thing to say, I understand where he is coming from, and I know he sort of sees where I am as well. My libido is higher than his, my needs are greater at times, and he is just one person and can't fulfill them all the time. I know this is also most likely a phase, and that it will pass.

I had drill this weekend, and I got some extremely good news, so I am goofing off all day, today.

360s have a USB jack or two in the back.
I hooked up a Wireless keyboard to one to play FFXI.
So you might be able to get both a mouse and a keyboard might be doable.

Naps are never long enough. I always feel worse after taking one. *sigh*

Hope everyone's afternoon is going well!

Naps are never long enough. I always feel worse after taking one. *sigh*

Hope everyone's afternoon is going well!

Yeah I know.
And mine is going ok.
And as always would be nice to be doing something sexier then sitting around watching netcflix. :devil:

Yeah I know.
And mine is going ok.
And as always would be nice to be doing something sexier then sitting around watching netcflix. :devil:

I'm getting ready to....wait for it......

do dishes. So sexy, I know.

I'm getting ready to....wait for it......

do dishes. So sexy, I know.

Doing them naked other then a apron, wiggling your hips to your husband as he walks in and sees your soft maybe that would get him worked up.
Or the above with a viable toy hanging out while your doing them.

And yes I know you could never do that with your kids around.
But just throwing it out there =)

Doing them naked other then a apron, wiggling your hips to your husband as he walks in and sees your soft maybe that would get him worked up.
Or the above with a viable toy hanging out while your doing them.

And yes I know you could never do that with your kids around.
But just throwing it out there =)

LOL, I don't own an apron.

Tank top and jeans, my standard daily attire.

Ha, if I even looked remotely like her!

Sorry.
Just found that so thought I'd link.
And looks don't count for everything, if I can't connect to her, then it doesn't matter if she is the world's hottest woman alive.

Sorry.
Just found that so thought I'd link.
And looks don't count for everything, if I can't connect to her, then it doesn't matter if she is the world's hottest woman alive.

They don't count for everything, you're right. But they do help, and there has to be some sort of physical attraction. Human nature, blah blah blah.

I use to be thin like her, then I had 2 kids. I'm not morbidly obese, but I'm not tiny either. My abdominal section is a hot mess, 2 c-sections and a gallbladder surgery within 3 years. Still working on it. It's melting away, but slowly.

I don't have any recent full body pictures that I'm willing to post on the open forum. LOL.

They don't count for everything, you're right. But they do help, and there has to be some sort of physical attraction. Human nature, blah blah blah.

I use to be thin like her, then I had 2 kids. I'm not morbidly obese, but I'm not tiny either. My abdominal section is a hot mess, 2 c-sections and a gallbladder surgery within 3 years. Still working on it. It's melting away, but slowly.

I don't have any recent full body pictures that I'm willing to post on the open forum. LOL.

It's ok.
Your a lovely woman regardless of what you look like =)
I'm not going to be able to get any women who people consider physically attractive anyway lol
I'm not super over weight but could stand to lose some lol

It's ok.
Your a lovely woman regardless of what you look like =)
I'm not going to be able to get any women who people consider physically attractive anyway lol
I'm not super over weight but could stand to lose some lol

Well, thank you.

And it doesn't matter what others think, it matters what YOU think of her.

Ah but first I have to find Her.
And when I do, I hope she enjoys sex, because I'm fricking horny x.x

It may be that she'd be so impressed with your ability to find her, that she'd totally not even be thinking about sex!

:D

It may be that she'd be so impressed with your ability to find her, that she'd totally not even be thinking about sex!

:D

There is always that chance.
There is also the chance she will be as horny as I am too =D

o_O
What if she uses it on me, I may have already meet her and don't remember?!

Back