Very special lingerie

S

Strangebuddy

Guest
Our character has a secret: they really love lingerie. Not just any kind though. They want it to be extravagant, to be frilly, to be complex, to look adventurous and erotic even when it lays crumpled on their bed. In their normal life, the character wears plain clothes and underwear that they buy in bulk but when they are alone, they order and wear intimate garments that make them feel sexy in a special way.

One day they finally find the perfect set and buy it...what happens next?

1. Story could be about them having to buy it. Online store is out of it but the local adult novelty and lingerie shop has it. Can they overcome their shyness to buy it

2. They obtain it and it's everything they desire and more. They feel so good in it that they decide to step things up a notch and either go to their backyard while wearing it or even wear it under their clothes.

2a. Fetish story where they go the whole day feeling the material against them and fantasizing about being uncovered or having their secret revealed.

2B. The secret is revealed. Maybe a nosy neighbor saw them prancing around in just their lingerie or maybe the clothes they are wearing get torn. Either way, what happens next?

3. The character is so impress d they take some pictures and video of themselves wearing it. But they accidentally share the pics and video with someone.

What happens next in these scenarios or can you think of one other ones?

And yes, the character can be male or female.
 
I'm thinking a female manager in a corporate setting. In her 40s, pantsuits, stern, career oriented, "hot but a bitch", and someone who will make a cutting remark at someone who approaches her.

The story should just be about her going about her work in a week. Except on Friday night, she indulges by giving herself a strip show where she undresses from her pantsuit, reveal the lingerie underneath, and masturbates and fucks herself with a dildo. She makes a production out of it with music and tall mirror to see herself in.
 
I could see possibilities with buying the underwear, but perhaps just making it into a department store.

After making her selection, something far more glamorous and sensual than she would usually choose, the woman goes to the fitting room to try them on and becomes so enraptured by the way she looks in the mirror she ends up masturbating right there and then. Afterwards, she'd have to buy the lingerie, and have to face the clerk at the counter as they inspected the soiled garment.

After that, the woman's life would change as she explored the options available to her. Perhaps she makes 'friends' with the lingerie clerk, getting tips on when the latest shipments are due to arrive in exchange for putting on displays after hours in the store for them? This could either end with the woman masturbating while wearing sexy lingerie and being watched by the clerk, or they could end up having sex together in the store after everyone else had left.

Either way, you could then escalate the situation when the manager sees the security camera footage and has to take action.

Fun and hijinks for all!



With the second scenario, perhaps while wearing the lingerie the character accidentally gets seen. This wouldn't lead to anything right away, but the character would enjoy the exhibitionism and would start to seek out opportunities to 'flash' people while wearing the underwear. They'd begin to go out in public wearing nothing but the lingerie and a long coat, revealing themselves to strangers before finding somewhere to relief the sexual high they got from the experience.

The story could escalate either when they're caught masturbating, or when they accidentally flash someone they know, revealing their naughty little secret in a way which places them in social danger.



With the third scenario, why not take things to the next level and have the character broadcasting themselves on webcam while wearing different lingerie. They'd become an internet sensation with their shows, without revealing their true identity.

The escalation could come either when someone they know sees the stream and manages to recognise the performer, or when one of their fans tries to track them down, turning up on the character's doorstep with custom-made lingerie to tempt the character into letting them in.
 
Last edited:
Our character has a secret: they really love lingerie. Not just any kind though. They want it to be extravagant, to be frilly, to be complex, to look adventurous and erotic even when it lays crumpled on their bed. In their normal life, the character wears plain clothes and underwear that they buy in bulk but when they are alone, they order and wear intimate garments that make them feel sexy in a special way.

It has 'special powers' that alter the wearer's physical appearance.
 
It has 'special powers' that alter the wearer's physical appearance.
Lightspeed Briefs
as seen in your dreams

futurama_1_6_04.jpg
 
and the complicated fastenings require the tentacle monster's assistance to unfasten?
 
I have a story in mind regarding this...

A bored housewife in the 18880's west, is riding to town to pick up supplies while her husband is out and about and sees some shoes and a corset on the road that are super sexy. She assumes some saloon woman dropped them, just like she once employed as, but no one in the small town knows about that, and puts the clothing on. She loves the look, but finds out they have a one-way buckle and cannot come off!

Riding into town she goes to see her husband's friend the blacksmith who can help her get them off. She does not know it, but he planted them in the road knowing woman would go to him to have them removed and blackmails woman after woman into sex.

This results in a little non-consensual sex, bondage and other sexual acts, while the woman's husband finds his wife missing from the house, and starts to look for her. Via excellent tracking, he ends up rescuing her from his former friend. In the end her secret of being a former saloon woman is revealed, while it is revealed he is an undercover Pinkerton Detective, and both learn about a marriage based on honesty.
 
Back
Top