So, Manu or whoever runs this joint.

Captainnumnuts

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 17, 2018
Posts
1,630
When is some admin type on this site going to get around to answering questions about security, logins, passwords, http, https, etc...? Stuff like that.

Even a simplistic "I seen that" or "I'm on it" will suffice. Emails and PMs to you, Laurel, or any mod type persons are CONTINUING to be unanswered from me. If it's free, then someone's using my ass to profit from it. I've been nothing but respectful, but keep being hacked and attacked for no freaking reason whatsoever. The ONLY reason I've been posting on the GB and GB Lounge is to find the culprit. I'm looking into the old school snail mail aspect of it.

Also, might want to consider looking at your SSL registration. There might be a problem there.

Thanks. Hope something positive is resolved from all this. Good day.
 
I’m pretty sure they won’t say “I seen that.”
 
On a side note, hacked how?


Also, us mods will not be able to help you with your issue(s). The two site owners are Laurel and Manu. They're also the only admin.
 
Hmmmm.. Someone brilliant is trying to move my thread. Ok, let them do whatever it is they're doing!
 
Back
Top