Nipples and aeolas

OK, I feel like a kid in a candy factory now. "I'll take one of those, and that one, two of these, a bag full the little ones over there and, oh my gawd, that one will fill up two bags by it's self."

This is my favorite thread. Nothing better than a nice pair of breasts and succulant nipples

very very nice raisd.....;)

one extreme to the other here.....

Last edited:
very very nice raisd.....;)

one extreme to the other here.....

Thanks, Chicki! (No way I'm gonna contract your name to Goat, LOL) I think yours are lovely, too.

BTW, I'm in Arkansas...we're almost neighbors! I live on an acreage, part of the family farm. My son keeps threatening to get goats!

Woot! I just noticed I'm not a virgin any longer.

It felt so weird seeing that under my name, I haven't been a virgin in oh...45 years or so!

Thanks, Chicki! (No way I'm gonna contract your name to Goat, LOL) I think yours are lovely, too.

BTW, I'm in Arkansas...we're almost neighbors! I live on an acreage, part of the family farm. My son keeps threatening to get goats!

if he ever carries thru with that threat, i can fix y'all up....mine are all tame and wonderful critters, very humanized....in fact, they think they are humans trapped in goatsuits.:D.......i only have 3 acres here, but it keeps me very busy....i hope y'all are havin a good day raisd..........:kiss:

I only have 3 acres right now, mostly rocks and trees, but my cousin is thinking of selling the rest of the farm. If she does, my brothers want to buy the 40 acres surrounding me...that's the original 40 our great-grandfather homesteaded after the War of Northern Aggression, LOL. Anyway, if they do I will be resident caretaker and have the use of all of it.

I only have 3 acres right now, mostly rocks and trees, but my cousin is thinking of selling the rest of the farm. If she does, my brothers want to buy the 40 acres surrounding me...that's the original 40 our great-grandfather homesteaded after the War of Northern Aggression, LOL. Anyway, if they do I will be resident caretaker and have the use of all of it.

oh that would be fantastic raisd.....i have hundreds surrounding me that i can have access to anytime i need it but i doubt any of it will ever be for sale....and rocks and trees sounds like the perfect goat playpen....you would love them raisd, really.:kiss:

one more since i took up so much space on this thread with my ramblin.....sorry:eek:

Last edited:
Back