Bi-curious in ma

i dont ever have alot of free time but i am Looking for a reason to take a day off from work and come to you or meet somewhere. Measage me im always up to try and do anything. i have many kinky and crazy thoughts i would Prefer to be more sub but doesnt really matter. i may be in southbridge for a night towards emd of august. hit me up. bi married i need to be discrete.

Bump!

Beautiful day to get naked with someone outside in the Baystate.

I am in Southbridge quite a lot, I am a married middle aged, Bi-sexual man looking for men to play with. I want to try anal(receiving). What are you looking for

Bi mwm in central ma looking for similar. I want to try getting topped. PM if you are interested or want to chat further.

I honestly have a great body and cock and am good-looking, but looking for an attractive in-shape m/f couple for a while bi 3some -- not looking for a single guy. I live in Boston. Ping me if you have a wife/gf/chick friend who is into that.

anyone want to dress and chat?

Hey all it has been a long time since I have been here.
Would like to find a friend that can host and is interested in dressing, chats and maybe more if we click.

Have a great day I hope to hear from you.

Hi

Hey all it has been a long time since I have been here.
Would like to find a friend that can host and is interested in dressing, chats and maybe more if we click.

Have a great day I hope to hear from you.

Just sent you a pm, hope to hear back from you tonight šŸ˜‹

A chilly and windy day today in Western Mass, more snow forecast for tomorrow, is spring ever going to get here this year ?

A chilly and windy day today in Western Mass, more snow forecast for tomorrow, is spring ever going to get here this year ?

Hey there !
Yup - here just over New Hampshire border I used snow shovel last week, but put them away today and fertilized the lawn and turned on lawn irrigation system....I hope it stays spring......

Back