House Call Stripper (Open to 1 M)

HornyPussycat21

Naughty and Nice
Joined
Jun 28, 2011
Posts
6,460
Name: Stacy Allen
Age: 19
Appeaance: Long, dark brown hair that falls halfway down her back, large, shining green/blue eyes, 5'7' frame with large 38D breasts, curvy hour glass frame, and smooth, sun kissed skin

xXx

Stacy walked into Mr. Philps office, the owner of Diamonds, running her hand over her arm nervously as she did. People only got called in by Mr. Philps if they did something wrong. Like stole money or got caught being a little to friendly in the back room. Okay, you ony got in trouble for that if you came out with less then two hundred bucks. The rule of no to4uching, didn't really apply here.

Back to the main point though, se couldn't remember doing anything wrong. She came in on time, didn't talk back. She was great with the men! A ton of them came back just to see her. It didn't make sense. "0mr. Philps, you wanted to see me?" She asked as she stopped in front of his desk.

Mr. Philps looked up from the papers on his desk at her, a bright smile on his face. "Stacy! just the girl I need!" He took a moment to look her over. When he called for her, she was in the middle of changing still. She had managed to change her top, replacing it with a dark red and black tight fitting tub top, one that showed off her huge tits, but still had her denim booty shorts on. "Loosen up a bit, your not in trouble. I asked you in here for a favor."

"Oh, okay." She nodded as she crossed her arms, calming down a bit. At least she wasn't getting fired. "What's the favor?"

"Okay, I know you just started a few months ago, but I'm despresate rght now. I just got a call from one of our best clients who asked for a little fun at home. Usuaully, I'd get Roxxi or Jennifier to go, but there already out on jobs and wont be back till later." He stood up. "He's usually a great tipper and I'll pay you a extra few hundred dollars."

Stacy stood there for a few silent moments, thinking aboit it. It was one thing being alone in a room with a guy, a bouncer is only a few feet away. A hose all though.... She did need the money though. "Well," she smiled. "Sure, yeah. I wouldn't mind."

"Great! Here let me just give you the address." He looked around his desk for a moment, grabbing a piece of paper, before jotting down a few things. When he was done, he stood back up and handed it to her. "You just change and then head on over. I'll call him and tell him your coming."

"Okay," She backed up to the door. "I'll do my best with him." She turned on her heel with that said and walked out, heading back to the dressing room.

xXx

PM if your interested in being the client
 
Name: David Kington
Age: in his late twenties
Appearance: Pretty average looking guy, around six feet, with short light brown hair


After a long week (another one) Dave had called Diamonds for the first time in a while, with work taking up his time he have had to make do without getting his preferred supply of lap dances in quite some time, but tonight he wanted to catch up. He had been slightly disappointed when he was told none of his usual dates could make it, even though seeing a new girl was always exciting he just hoped she wasn’t uneasy by such an arrangement… but from Philps description of her, it was promising to be a good night.

Fresh from the shower, dressed casually, he picks out a bottle of wine before moving to the lounge to wait for her arrival. He liked his life as it was currently, he was working a lot and these casual, no strings attached, dates with strippers (or the occasional prostitute, when not in town and near Diamonds) was plenty enough for him at this stage of his life.

With a game on the TV he’s halfway through his glass of wine when the sound of the doorbell indicates the arrival of the entertainment…

“Hallo…” he smiles, pleasantly surprised even after having been told of her beauty, as he sees the young girl standing on the other side of the door, “I’m Dave, please come in!” he smile, stepping aside.

“Let me take your coat,” he offers, “… and please join me,” he indicates towards the lounge, “would you like something to drink?” he ask they enter the lounge.
 
When she got back to the dressing room, she peeked out of her top as she walked to the rack. This was one of her favorite tops to wear, but only while on stage. Since she's going out to a at home visit, she thought she should change into something a little more.... sexual. Give him his moneys worth.

After taking off her pants and sliding out of her panties Stacy grabbed a blue, off shoulder lace bralette as well as a matching skirted garter skirt and the stocks. It only took her a few minutes to pull on the outfit and look at herself in the full length mirror. The top stopped just below her breasts, which it clung to, lmaking the perfect amount of cleavage, Then the skirt did very little to cover much. The fabric stopped just below her tight ass, showing off her long legs before the white stockings came into view.

Before heading to her car, she slipped on her 5'' heels and throw on a long, dark purple trench coat. Oddly, on her way to Mr. Kington's she couldn't seem to calm her nerves. She's danced in front of men tons of times before, stripped out of her clothes for them, given them lap dances,... and sometimes, rare times, given them more, but she always had help if the men got to demanding.

Now, she was going to some strangers house. Hes not dangerous. Other girls have come to his house before. He's probably sweet and just wants a little fun. She thought, tapping on the whee as she did.

When she reached the mans house, Stacy slowly walked up to his door, playing with the strap that held her cloat closed. When she got to the door, she took a deep breath and knocked on the door. Before he answered it, she put on a sweet smile, while her eyes took on a wicked gleam. A face she had used on many men before, men who were now her best cients.

The expression he gave her made it clear he was happy with her appearnace, at least of what he could see, making her feel a bit better. "Thank you, Dave." She said, walking past him and into the house, her eyes staying on him. He wasn't at all what she had expected. This man was pretty cute, as well as a lot younger then she thought he'd be! Meaning, she could have a lot more fun playing with him.

As she untied her coat, she introduced her, "My names Stacy. Your date for tonight." Slowly, she took it off, revealing her body to him before she gave it to him. As she followed him to the lounge, she shook her head' no'. "I'm fine, but," The young girl reached out and took his hand, stopping him.

"I wanted to tell you, I'm really sorry your usual girls couldn't join you tonight," She moved closer to him, pressing her body against his. She slowly let her finger travel up and down his chest. "I promise, I'll try my best to make tonight 10x better."

When she let go of him, she strolled over to the couch, swaying her hips as she did. "Here," she patted the couch. "Don't you want to get comfortable?"
 
A bonus of ‘dating’ stripper is the fact that they not attempt to avoid dressing too suggestively, quite the opposite, which he thoroughly enjoyed and this girl Stacy had done better than most. Seeing her sexy body hugged by her outfit had made him lick his bottom lip instinctively when she’d handed him her coat.

“I’m sure it will be a great night…” he smiles as she press her body against his, “… oh, now you’re sending my expectations sky-high!” he grin, “… 10 times, really?” he ask, wondering if she was aware what some of his usual stripper girlfriends did, ‘That girl Roxxi is a freak…’ he thinks, grinning widely as he remembers.

“Straight to it, huh?” he turn to her, returning his thoughts to the present, taking in her beauty once more, “I like that!” he smile as he follows her direction and takes a seat.

“So…” he continue leaning back on the couch, not having to bother about the slight bulging of his pants, another benefit of paying for female company, “… ever done this kind of thing before?” he ask, “Haven’t had time to come by the club lately… which I’m really starting to regret…” he say as he looks her up and down.
 
Back
Top