Guys, would you Blow another Guy if your Wife asked you to?

My first wife and I used to hang out with another couple on the weekends. Us guys were trying to get the girls to mess around. One night my wife dared me to suck the other guys dick. I looked at him expecting him to be like, "No way!" Instead he pulled his shorts off. So I got on my knees and sucked his dick.

My current wife? Not sure she would ever seriously ask that. She did the other day ask me if I was gay. I told her I was. She just said, "Smartass!"
 
Not my wife

It wouldn't happen involving my wife but if your wife asked me nicely and promised to coach I probably would!
 
Oh, yeah.

She has squirmed a bit when we've discussed this in the past, but recently she offered her 9" black realistic dildo to my mouth when we were in bed.

She got very obvious pleasure from watching me mouth it. I'd love to do it for her for real.
 
My sexy wife Placed our lifelike toy cock to my lips this week after she had been pleasuring herself with it. Not sure but I think this fantasy of me licking another guy turns her on....I sure hope Im right :)
 
If I had a wife or girlfriend that would ask this of me I would definitely say "YES". It would be even more fun if we both dressed up as schoolgirls (check my profile) and shared a nice, hard, smooth, stiff cock together.
 
any time

you are in the area and want some help, let me know. I'd be glad to assist :)

My sexy wife Placed our lifelike toy cock to my lips this week after she had been pleasuring herself with it. Not sure but I think this fantasy of me licking another guy turns her on....I sure hope Im right :)
 
If I had a wife or girlfriend that would ask this of me I would definitely say "YES". It would be even more fun if we both dressed up as schoolgirls (check my profile) and shared a nice, hard, smooth, stiff cock together.

I would want to join.....
 
Ummmm, yup!

Recently, she's started feeding me our lifelike cock during our hot and steamy sessions. She gets really turned on from it...I think she wants me too :)
 
When my wife and I were dating we had a few mmf threesomes with a friend of mine. During one of those encounters she was getting fucked doggy style and I was kissing her back. I just had to get a better look so I kissed my way down until my head hit my friends belly that was thrusting into her. I thought dang I am awful close to his dick, but it looks so good. I started kissing her butt and I heard her moan so I took a chance and started licking as far down as I could.

I was licking her ass and I may have licked his dick as it plowed into her pussy. Alcohol was involved so events are hazy ha ha. I remember being shocked and turned on at the same time as I went to town on her asshole. I mean I was eating it like never before. He was still fucking her and his stomach was bumping into me and she was moaning like crazy.

I vaguely remember being turned on by watching his cock only an inch or so from my face slam into her pussy. I Do remember her pushing my head towards him and then he grabbed my head as he just pounded her. After a bit she had to have me fuck her face so of course I obliged.

A few months later we were drinking in a bar and she brought it up. She said she was turned on because she thought I was going to suck his dick. I asked if she liked that. Of course she did. Another friend of mine was there flirting with her, messing with me. Well I went to get another round and when I came back he was gone. I asked where he was and she said he is waiting for the signal.

What the heck I said what are you talking about? I don't understand I said. She reminded me of that one night and then asked me if I wanted to suck dick. I was shocked, but I said yeah I do.(alcohol was helping me be brave) She said that had set it up that I would suck him and he would suck me as she watched. Wow! I asked when do we leave? She said now.

Apparently he had gotten the signal because he was at our house waiting and drinking my beer. I knew then it was for real. I was going to suck dick. Immediately I went into the bedroom and stripped. She came in and asked if I was sure about this. I said bring it on.

Well to make a long story short, I sucked and swallowed for the first time that night. I had a few more same sex encounters later but it has been along time since. I miss those days.
 
Back
Top