Eating Your Own Cum

All of this makes me want to taste my cum now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sooooo what's stopping ya? I have just had nearly a tea-spoon of PRE- cum, a little more time here and I'll be eating the entire load. Sure would be easier and better as other posters have stated; to try someone elses though!

drinking own cum...

When I was a kid I was skinny and limber enough to suck my own cock. I had another buddy who could do the same thing, so we'd do it together which lead to other fun things, but I guess that would be for a different posting.

I've told my wife about sucking myself of, and jacking off with the other guy, and it really excited her. Not too long, after fifteen years of marriage, we were having one of our marathon fuck sessions. I love it that she can cum numerous times in a row, plus she ejaculates more than any woman I've ever known.

Well, on this occassion, she'd cum several times, and I came once, but she apparently wasn't done. As soon as I was done cumming inside of her, she slid up my body and sat right down on my face. In last clear view of her pussy I saw a nice big drip of my own cum sliding from her pussy, which I immediately licked up.

As soon as she planted her pussy firmly on my mouth, she reached down between her legs, spread her lips apart, and forced our combined juices out into my mouth. She came twice more right in a row and said, "don't swallow it all."

As soon as she said that she slid her pussy back down my body, and forced her tongue into my mouth, licking up every drop of cum she could find.

That's the first time she'd ever done that but, thank God, it wasn't the last. I can't wait for more new developments.

When I was a kid I was skinny and limber enough to suck my own cock. I had another buddy who could do the same thing, so we'd do it together which lead to other fun things, but I guess that would be for a different posting.

I've told my wife about sucking myself of, and jacking off with the other guy, and it really excited her. Not too long, after fifteen years of marriage, we were having one of our marathon fuck sessions. I love it that she can cum numerous times in a row, plus she ejaculates more than any woman I've ever known.

Well, on this occassion, she'd cum several times, and I came once, but she apparently wasn't done. As soon as I was done cumming inside of her, she slid up my body and sat right down on my face. In last clear view of her pussy I saw a nice big drip of my own cum sliding from her pussy, which I immediately licked up.

As soon as she planted her pussy firmly on my mouth, she reached down between her legs, spread her lips apart, and forced our combined juices out into my mouth. She came twice more right in a row and said, "don't swallow it all."

As soon as she said that she slid her pussy back down my body, and forced her tongue into my mouth, licking up every drop of cum she could find.

That's the first time she'd ever done that but, thank God, it wasn't the last. I can't wait for more new developments.

WOW Very hot and you are one lucky bastard

I like to cum on a small pita bread and then eat it; sperm and pita go very well together...

Here is a good way to learn

Get a piece of paper and put a few strips of clear tape lengthwise down the middle of the paper(The long way), get it so its about 4" wide with tape. Then crease it lengthwise so equal amounts of tape are on both sides of the crease.

Spray a very light amount of cooking oil on the tape so it makes the cum run fast down the tape.

Put your legs up high on a wall, and jack off with the paper just at the end of your cock and your lips at the other end of the paper. Jack off and when you cum, the cum rides down the crease very fast into your mouth, so you do not have time to "lose interest".

When I first started doing this, I would even smear a bit of liquid chocolate on the tape over the cooking spray and when the cum passes through it gets all choclolaty........

I do this still and love the tast of my own cum. In fact I think I will go do it again:)

Get a piece of paper and put a few strips of clear tape lengthwise down the middle of the paper(The long way), get it so its about 4" wide with tape. Then crease it lengthwise so equal amounts of tape are on both sides of the crease.

Spray a very light amount of cooking oil on the tape so it makes the cum run fast down the tape.

Put your legs up high on a wall, and jack off with the paper just at the end of your cock and your lips at the other end of the paper. Jack off and when you cum, the cum rides down the crease very fast into your mouth, so you do not have time to "lose interest".

When I first started doing this, I would even smear a bit of liquid chocolate on the tape over the cooking spray and when the cum passes through it gets all choclolaty........

I do this still and love the tast of my own cum. In fact I think I will go do it again:)

amazing....

take pictures ASAP

pre cum

I love my pre cum, lick it all the time and have eaten my own cum on numerous occassions

I like the taste of my own cum also only I jackoff into my left hand and then suck it into my mouth then lick the rest from between my fingers untill it's all gone and I've even pissed into a bottle before and then poured it over my raging hardon and jacked off using my piss insted of my spit for lube.

It really depends on the day for me if I eat my own cum or not. I play with it on my chest regardless. I have given myself a facial once and am about to do it again in just a bit. I love the warmness of it all.

When my wife and I were in mexico, we had been drinking, and then decided to have wild sex. So we did, and I released my load in her pussy and then had her push it out into my mouth. I hung onto it for a few seconds and then spat it into her mouth fr her to swallow. She loved that. And it also made me super horny again....

fantastic story!

I've been eating my own sperm for years. I love kissing a girl right after I've shot a load in her mouth. Sooooo sexy swapping it back and forth... I had one girlfriend who loved for me to jack off all her her jugs (she had a really luscious pair) and then have me lap it up. I've licked it out of girls' pussies and assholes, too!

Sometimes when I masturbate, I cum so hard I hit myself in the face! I really enjoy that; it makes me think I'd like taking a load in the face from another guy sometime...

Responding to an earlier post, I would love for a guy(s) to jack off on my feet, and then lick it off. That would be very erotic.

I enjoy everthing aboout my wife and also have a very intense foot fetish, it just so happens her feet inspire all kinds of kinky thoughts and playfulness I often desire to lick my load from her feet then loose interest in doing it as soon as I cum???:cool:

I have recently been interested in tasting my own cum. I tasted it from my hand last week after receiving a blowjob from my girlfriend. It was a bit cold. What was interesting is that I taste rather mild. I'm happy that this makes it easier for my girlfriend to swallow. Meanwhile, I need to try that paper thing some time. It should help it stay warm.

Mmmm, very hot!

Love it

My wife gets incredibly turned on watching me lick my cum off her body and out of her pussy. MMMM...love going down on her right after unloading in her and sucking it out...placing it in her belly button while I lick her to orgasm, then suck the load from her belly button and kiss her deeply...what a turn on !

Eating your own cum

I tried something this past weekend and it tore my wife up!!! I ate her pussywhile she was in the doggie position right up until she was right about to cum then stuck my cock in her pussy and rode her fast and hard until she cummed pulled out and shot my cum all over her asshole and pussy lips then licked it all up and keep it in my mouth and then rolled her over and lowerd my mouth over her button keeping my lips around it and began to swirl my cum with my tounge all over her button and she orgasmed again. Teh I swallowed it and licked her real lightly unitl all my cum was gone.!!!!!!!

Love the taste

I love to swallow my own cum. Love to lick cream pies from pussy and assholes too. Male or Female. Give me a shout on yahoo ;)~~~~~~~

Wow Kurt, that sounds awesome! Great quick story.

I've eaten my own cum many times when I'm very turned on. Find that "edging" allows me to cum a little without losing the desire, and then I can really enjoy it. I love to lick it off my wifes tits and then share with her!

Last edited:
macalo514

You ought to try it ! If you've licked it off her tit's then she'd probablly love it off her pussy !!!! Especially if she hasn't cummed yet. Do you ever start eating her pussy then stop and rub your cock all over it paying attention to her button? Eat her until she's just on the edge then start rubbing it with your cock then shoot your hot load on her button and lips if the heat of your cum don't make her cum as soon as your mouth and tounge touches it she will for sure!!!!!

I love eating my own cum. I can't do the bending thing like most guys. What I do is jerk off til the verge of an orgasm and once I feel the cum flowing I stop jerking and some how i dont orgasm but i get loads of cum and I dont loose the desire to eat it. It tastes amazing though. I've never tasted another mans but if its half as good as mine tastes i dont think my lips would leave his dick.

Back