The Official Author's Hangout Winter Holidays 2012 Contest Support Thread

[size=+2]the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

tumblr_lvzs8amQrO1qggul9o1_500.jpg

2012 Winter Holiday Contest

Literotica Winter Holidays
themes: winter holiday traditions (dreidels, gift giving, etc.), cold weather (snow), holiday mythology (Santa, elves), etc.
starts: November 10
closes: December 7
winners announced: December 14

Not so fast!!!!!!

A.I.R. has decided to take it to the next level! Two contests for the price of one!

Two MANUS to be awarded!

Unfortunately the LITEROTICA Winter Contest has fallen on hard times – a contest with no enforceable theme and no original stories. A dull contest story list full of Pauletta stories, Survivor authors and reworked SciFi/NH stories pumped out using the darkboy cut-and-paste technique.

Our readers have had enough! A.I.R. headquarters has been bombarded by complaints about this deluge of AHland dross.

They want a return to quality.

They want the return of the “most favorited”.

They want their votes to count.

And so the

[size=+2]the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

has, with the added sponsorship provided by the good people of

[size=+2] ScouriesWorld[/size]

answered these requests and decided to hold two contests over the next two months. The first is the

2012 A.I.R. Thanksgiving Contest

starts: November 1st
closes: November 22nd
winners announced: November 24th

This will be followed by the

2012 A.I.R. Xmas/New Years Contest

starts: December 1st
closes: December 25th
winners announced: December 29th

Stay Tuned: Full details on these two contests will be issued over the next week.​

Nice to meet you too.

Haven't seen you on this board since I joined (not that long ago). So I'm guessing you don't know my penchant for building loving characters just so I can shock the reader by killing them at the end. Think Dahl's short stories.

Problem is after several times you are no longer shocking.

Actually what surprises me is that you are still getting trolled.

You've been around long enough that I would think people see your name, say "yeah I remember him" and move on leaving the people who like you, being the ones who follow you.

IN SWB I deliberately made the opening very melancholy and the first sex scene balls to the all rough. This told the reader "This is what you're going to get take it or leave it.

Many left it, low vote totals across the board, but very little trolling. They saw another chapter and said "ugh" and just kept going.

I would think you;d be getting there by now.

Welcome to The Official Author's Hangout Winter Holidays 2012 Contest Support Thread.

Please ignore the idiot above and his fake contests.

For any who do not have him and his propaganda alt on ignore, now would be a good time to fix that problem. Click on this alts name and add him to your ignore list and when you accidentally come across scouries, do the same. It will make your contest and Lit experience much more enjoyable.

Last edited:
Oh boy. I don't know if I'm going to get something in for this one. I'll talk to my tech buddy about borrowing a second computer for a few weeks. There is no way I am going to get much writing done the next couple of months sharing with my husband. If I do manage to borrow one though I'm considering attempting NaNoWriMo and maybe something wintery will come out of that. I don't live where it gets romantic in the winter-just kind of brown and dead looking so it's not the most inspiring time of year.

I was hoping we wouldn't need these posts on this thread, that we could clean it all up before the halloween thread finished. but he's at it again!:rolleyes: we'll try to keep it to once a page...

tumblr_llogckSMIv1qf8kzuo1_400.jpg

Even gay cowboys who write incest are sickened by our hateful texans posts…

The following is post # 1075 on the a.i.r. contest support thread. He also posted exactly the same thing in posts #1001, 1004, 1008, 1010, 1012, 1015, 1022, 1024, 1026, 1030, 1034, 1044, 1046, 1051, 1055, 1061, 1065. 1068 and now 1075. The same post EIGHT times on the first page. FIVE on the next page! Now he’s up to SIX on the third page! The same post 19 times. He's now up to 232 times posting the same thing (unless I’ve missed a few). Mind you this isn't a record for him.

So unfortunately I’m forced to share his disgusting posts on this thread. There are no free rides for enablers. Sorry…

image.php
image.php
image.php

are these three old babes enabling hate in AHland? Why? Do they get off on anti-Semitism?

Why would our tiger lily threadmistress stand with the hate-mongerers? Simple jealousy? I guess the a.i.r. thread has been making hers look bad...

post #1075 on the A.I.R. Contest Support Thread. Let's all look at our AHland racists posts. We're prepared to expose him for what he is...sad really...

image.php

hate mongering

[SIZE="+4"]THIS IS THE FAKE CONTEST THREAD
[/SIZE]

made-up-fucktard2.jpg

I'm working on mine already, a blackmail incest story. I have no idea how it will be recieved, but I really like the story, it's different than what I usually write and with a theme I've never seen before.

best of luck to everyone

I'm working on mine already, a blackmail incest story. I have no idea how it will be recieved, but I really like the story, it's different than what I usually write and with a theme I've never seen before.

best of luck to everyone

The more the merrier.

Looking at Scummies post I suppose there are worse places to be than to be put between Pl and FTF.;)

In all of your experiences, what do you all think about stories being posted on Holidays? (Thanksgiving, Christmas, NYE...)

Does that day off help stories, or are people too busy doing other things?

In all of your experiences, what do you all think about stories being posted on Holidays? (Thanksgiving, Christmas, NYE...)

Does that day off help stories, or are people too busy doing other things?

Personally I have avoided having one post on a day like that, my feeling is they would be bad days. Too many people traveling and having company.

I have been very pleased with my experience in entering the Halloween contest. Of course it helped I had what I consider to be a good plot bunny that turned into a really good story idea, and I was able to tell it the way I wanted to.

So I'd like to enter the Winter Holidays contest too, except I don't have a ready-made idea waiting for it, plus I now have two story line series I'd like to continue working on as well.

Decisions, decisions...

Ha! Got my bunny! Caught the little fucker while I was sweating out the Pats game.

My only dilemma is it features a Master and a very submissive girl, but I really think it should go into group sex, as except for the girl being meek and submissive there are no real bdsm aspects through the story.

Ha! Got my bunny! Caught the little fucker while I was sweating out the Pats game.

My only dilemma is it features a Master and a very submissive girl, but I really think it should go into group sex, as except for the girl being meek and submissive there are no real bdsm aspects through the story.

But doesn't D=dominant/ce and S=submissive? That would qualify under BDSM wouldn't it? I mean, you don't have to hit every letter in the acronym, do you?

I know it's just a plot bunny, but the way I see it, it's not really group sex unless all parties are willing (or become willing). And although I don't often read in the BDSM category, it seems that sharing one's sub is a pretty common theme in stories if not real life.

But doesn't D=dominant/ce and S=submissive? That would qualify under BDSM wouldn't it? I mean, you don't have to hit every letter in the acronym, do you?

I know it's just a plot bunny, but the way I see it, it's not really group sex unless all parties are willing (or become willing). And although I don't often read in the BDSM category, it seems that sharing one's sub is a pretty common theme in stories if not real life.

Okay, I'll give you that so I'll give you the premise and you tell me.

An older couple (maybe early 40's) used to be into swinging. They enjoy young girls and more specifically demure nervous types that have little experience with women and none with couples.

But they're successful and can't take the chance anymore, but are missing it.

They have an old college friend who is a dominant. For X-mas he presents them with a very young(but of course 18-I'll say 19) year old girl who is very submissive. He hands her off to the coupel with the instructions to do whatever they ask and if they tell him they loved their gift she will be rewarded.

From there its a three way and except for them kind of guiding her along, there's no real dominance involved. The sex is playful

You could still be right, but I think the group crowd would flame me less than the BDSM crowd who would most likely expect the master to stay around and order her around.

You tell me what you think.

Okay, I'll give you that so I'll give you the premise and you tell me.

An older couple (maybe early 40's) used to be into swinging. They enjoy young girls and more specifically demure nervous types that have little experience with women and none with couples.

But they're successful and can't take the chance anymore, but are missing it.

They have an old college friend who is a dominant. For X-mas he presents them with a very young(but of course 18-I'll say 19) year old girl who is very submissive. He hands her off to the coupel with the instructions to do whatever they ask and if they tell him they loved their gift she will be rewarded.

From there its a three way and except for them kind of guiding her along, there's no real dominance involved. The sex is playful

You could still be right, but I think the group crowd would flame me less than the BDSM crowd who would most likely expect the master to stay around and order her around.

You tell me what you think.

Okay, that sounds more like group to me, but since I don't read much of that or BDSM, I don't know what the readers there will think of it.

Okay, that sounds more like group to me, but since I don't read much of that or BDSM, I don't know what the readers there will think of it.

To me, if I left the master in and he sat back and said, "now strip for them, now take him in your mouth....etc. It would be suitable for bdsm, but just "dropping her off" and telling her to make him proud and treat his friends well isn't.

To me, if I left the master in and he sat back and said, "now strip for them, now take him in your mouth....etc. It would be suitable for bdsm, but just "dropping her off" and telling her to make him proud and treat his friends well isn't.

Hmmm. Not so sure I agree, though I suppose it's all in the details.

You said earlier that the sex is "playful," but playful from whose perspective? What's playful to the couple might not be playful to the third.

And here you say "make him proud" and "treat his friends well," but that's extremely vague. And . . . well, no offense, but those sorts of vague "interpret this as you will" statements remind me of every abusive boyfriend that friends of mine have ever had. Maybe you meant it to be creepy and controlling that way? Maybe you didn't? Imo, her relationship with the dude completely colors the interactions with his friends.

Then there's this:

Is she doing what the couple wants her to do because she was told to obey them, AND--bonus!--she's enjoying herself immensely, and would have done it all anyway once she got past whatever initial hesitancy she had?

Or, is she doing what the couple wants because she was told to obey them, AND she dislikes what she's doing and spends most of the time feeling pretty unhappy?*

Two totally different stories, but it's not clear which you are writing. The former could be group; I don't think the latter would do well there.

*with the understanding that, since this is lit, she'll just happen to--surprise!--decide she likes it at the very end.

Hmmm. Not so sure I agree, though I suppose it's all in the details.

You said earlier that the sex is "playful," but playful from whose perspective? What's playful to the couple might not be playful to the third.

And here you say "make him proud" and "treat his friends well," but that's extremely vague. And . . . well, no offense, but those sorts of vague "interpret this as you will" statements remind me of every abusive boyfriend that friends of mine have ever had. Maybe you meant it to be creepy and controlling that way? Maybe you didn't? Imo, her relationship with the dude completely colors the interactions with his friends.

Then there's this:

Is she doing what the couple wants her to do because she was told to obey them, AND--bonus!--she's enjoying herself immensely, and would have done it all anyway once she got past whatever initial hesitancy she had?

Or, is she doing what the couple wants because she was told to obey them, AND she dislikes what she's doing and spends most of the time feeling pretty unhappy?*

Two totally different stories, but it's not clear which you are writing. The former could be group; I don't think the latter would do well there.

*with the understanding that, since this is lit, she'll just happen to--surprise!--decide she likes it at the very end.

I think you may misunderstand the fundamental nature of BDSM. It isn't about having to do what Master says because she HAS to obey even if it is against her will. If she were doing something against her will she wouldn't be serving that Master in the first place.
But then again, based off some of the stories on here, I think a lot of people don't get it. They think it is about brainwashing an unwilling slave to do the will of a wicked Dominant.

I don't see why it isn't the act rather than the motivation/state of mentality that determines whether something classifies as B, D, S, or M. And if it's the act that determines the case, I don't see how you can dictate what serving the act can't be legitimate B, D, S, or M.

I know the B at least pretty directly, and I didn't take any classes in what was legitimate B and what wasn't, based on what anyone else dictated it should be. If I got restrained, it was B.

Last edited:
I think you may misunderstand the fundamental nature of BDSM.

Um, what? Trust me--there's no misunderstanding.

It isn't about having to do what Master says because she HAS to obey even if it is against her will. If she were doing something against her will she wouldn't be serving that Master in the first place.

:confused: Who said anything about her will? I certainly didn't.

It can be her will to do XYZ, even if she really, really, really doesn't want to. For many, that's kind of the point.

But then again, based off some of the stories on here, I think a lot of people don't get it. They think it is about brainwashing an unwilling slave to do the will of a wicked Dominant.

. . . and an ass who decides to call himself a PYL doesn't automatically stop being an ass. While BDSM doesn't equal abuse, that doesn't mean that the two are mutually exclusive when an ass is involved.

ETA: Also, note that I only stated what I thought would and wouldn't be acceptable in group, which I've always found to be a pretty chipper and upbeat category. I never gave my opinion on putting the story in BDSM, mostly because I thought I needed more information.

Last edited:
Well I think you miss the point.
If she didn't want to do it. she wouldn't be there. Unless it is some kind of fantasy slavery situation, she could get out of it if she didn't want to do it. Maybe I am far too hung up on the Safe, Sane and CONSENSUAL in BDSM, but there it is.
At the same time, I agree that BDSM and abuse are not mutually exclusive, but neither are they synonymous. And yes if she is the standard Lit reluctant slave forced into activity by a cruel Master than it should categorically go in BDSM and not Group. But I didn't get the impression from the description that was the situation.

Back