Where did you masturbate last?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night by the pool after a few hot PMs and getting carried away with an srp, a quick dip and then I went to bed - totally content :cattail:

At least it is a bit cooler today :D

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

lol. I witnessed that orgasm. :D She came so hard right before she fell asleep. ;)

I came few minutes after that.....:D

Hmmm. I was ill today, so it was a slow wank under the covers following a nap. Nice and slow. :cool:

Pm all my male freinds and talking about my experience's with other males and wacking off at the same time what a thrill that is.

I don't normally do it in the shower, but I felt achy and needing to cum when I woke up and so I did. It was ok and took the edge off but I still don't feel "satisfied".

Always a good idea to relieve pressure when you can. Who knows - it might be dangerous otherwise! :devil:

Last edited:
My last session was yesterday evening in the tub. I had a much too steamy Lit session that carried over to when I was soaking in my tub. I need a waterproof laptop too now that I think about it.

My last session was yesterday evening in the tub. I had a much too steamy Lit session that carried over to when I was soaking in my tub. I need a waterproof laptop too now that I think about it.

Hopefully that was something that just crossed your mind, rather than the utter catastrophe that might otherwise come to mind.

Hopefully that was something that just crossed your mind, rather than the utter catastrophe that might otherwise come to mind.

:D I was actually thinking that thought last evening as I sat prune like in my tub. I have a jacuzzi tub in the bathroom and could stay in it for hours if I were waterproof. It got me to thinking how neat it would be to be able to sit there and have my laptop with me while soaking. I will admit to occasionally taking my nook into the tub with me to read and soak but not while the jets are running and I am really careful with it......likely only delaying the inevitable however.

:D I was actually thinking that thought last evening as I sat prune like in my tub. I have a jacuzzi tub in the bathroom and could stay in it for hours if I were waterproof. It got me to thinking how neat it would be to be able to sit there and have my laptop with me while soaking. I will admit to occasionally taking my nook into the tub with me to read and soak but not while the jets are running and I am really careful with it......likely only delaying the inevitable however.

Lol, I've lost count of the number of books I've dropped in the tub. I'm not taking my laptop anywhere near it! :D

In the parking lot of a Club very, very late after switching clothes with my GF ....

So when we went back out, all the people who were hitting her ... saw me when I turned around .... And the looks were the best! You know It was so funny ..... Plus, there are all these PeEpS, from Where? sXSw ....

So we laughed so hard, and it kept going ..... and when we went to the car ..... we were going to change again, but instead had a DrawDown ...... Who could come first - NO Faking!!!!!

And she was trying to and before we could we had to stop laughing ..... and then see started saying she wanted to be watched and how she had never really told anyone and I said "I am looking right now", and she was like, Oh, God - yes you are I have been thinking about this so long .... and it went way off then ....
Who was first?
Well I had to buy Breakfast ..... and she was talking trash the whole time ....
But I was planning a second act .... and Let her rant ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back