My babe

I got a bit sunburned today but I still love it here.

attachment.php

Hey there hottie, can I help you oil up your back when you are ready to turn?

Merry Christmas!!!, Mr. and Mrs. Dickens .. I see
the trip is going well .. :)

Mrs. D. Looks Great as usual .. ;)

Thanks For Sharing ...

Very well, but it's just about over. :(

Wish I was there...(for more than one reason) :D

Wouldn't that be a good time :)

You are deliciousness in a bikini.

She is even tastier out of one. ;)

Do you need some aloe for your burn sexy?

So kind of you, that would be great. I'll take the right side and you rub her down on the left.

I'll be watching out for you. And if you have a spare Bloody Mary, I'll take that too. I have a feeling that I will need the extra pep when we meet. :rolleyes:

Lol, I'm sure you'd have enough pep anyway :D

MMM
I look forward to seeing your tan lines

Yes good point. Will have some fun pics won't we.

Merry Christmas to the sexiest couple i know!

Thanks and happy new year too!p

I love purple...oh yeah, and tits. Hope you're having fun.

Yes I love them too but tits more. :D

Hey there hottie, can I help you oil up your back when you are ready to turn?

Back? What part of her backside do you want to oil up exactly :devil:

Well her upper back, then lower back, then her sweet ass because I would hate for her tan to be uneven. You can help too of course, but I figured you would be busy being as generous with my wife as I am with yours....

A brilliant idea Sir.

He's full of good ones!

I wish that was in the Australian heat

We aren't that far!!

Well her upper back, then lower back, then her sweet ass because I would hate for her tan to be uneven. You can help too of course, but I figured you would be busy being as generous with my wife as I am with yours....

Another thorough helper. I love it. Richard would love to be generous with Mes. Soccerguy. She's lovely.

Today's our last day of vacation. Sad!!!!

-Mrs. Dickens

Last edited:
Mrs. Dickens is amazing... love these pics, and hope you're enjoying your vacation! awesomely beautiful and thanks for sharing :)

Mrs. Dickens is amazing... love these pics, and hope you're enjoying your vacation! awesomely beautiful and thanks for sharing :)

Thank you ny!!! Sweet complements xxxooo

- Mrs. Dickens

Richard likes my bikini...

Last edited:
WHAT a view!!! And I dont just mean the background ;) Looks like you guys are having fun. Hurry back and share some of the "naughty" memories with us :devil:

Last edited:
Sorry to hear your vacation is ending :(

Loved the new bikini pics....it looks like someone's had a mischievious hand sneaking in for a feel. Such a naughty boy Richard! Lol

.....I know I'd have the same problem of keeping my hands from roaming. Grrrr, :)

Back