I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
The label under my name changed from "virgin" to "experienced."

Ot did you want me to elaborate on something else ;)

I see it has changed........have you......or......have you always been......

yes please tell me more........whisper if you like........:rose:

I think you have to find someone who knows about and appreciates things that happened before they were born. I have been seeing a man 24 years older than I for several years, and while there is a definite chemistry in the bedroom, we connect as friends by going on long walks and talking about everything under the sun. I think what makes the difference is that I appreciate the things he experienced in a different time. I understand our different stages in life. He is now in his early 70s, but he still has it going on in the bedroom! I am patient, and his experience is a definite plus!

That's a fantastic story. Congratulations! And you're right, there is that person out there. The sex should always be great, but that's only going to go so far....

I see it has changed........have you......or......have you always been......

yes please tell me more........whisper if you like........:rose:

That ship sailed long ago in a few short moments followed by a sticky mess. Man have things ever improved since then.... :nana:

Well, I find men over 50 are by far the more interesting, confident yes, but also happy to explore in an unrushed way. I enjoy the occasional brief fling with a younger man, it can be flattering, but I always look to an older partner to stretch me

xXx

Well, I find men over 50 are by far the more interesting, confident yes, but also happy to explore in an unrushed way. I enjoy the occasional brief fling with a younger man, it can be flattering, but I always look to an older partner to stretch me

xXx

I'm not quite 50 yet but I think your correct on all points. Am I the only one who sees the double entendre of the verb choice? thanks for joining in Chrissiebee!

ok....you got my attention. lol

if thats coupled with A sam elliott husky deep voice...... I'm going to start drooling hehe

(breaks into his Sam Elliott..."well, howdy ma'am, how can I be of assistance?")

I don't have his 'stache, that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back