What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a damn sexy body. I'm not going to apologize for not being your ideal body type of a slim and petite size 2.

Oh snap.... a nerd who can cook. ;)

A nerd that can't cook is a sad thing. It's a process, that changes very little from instance to instance of cooking the same thing, it contains a list, sometimes math (At worse measurement conversions Pffft) and it utilizes that hand-eye-coordination we've been saying we've been perfecting with video games ;)

All in all, cooking is totally a nerd's game. We need to get the word out!

My computer just let out a sign - I think it must have been a very satisfying de-frag

:)

if it begins to smoke a cigarette, i think you should call someone.

i just saw an ad for tiramisu by bertolli. have you tried it? i've never had (or made) tiramisu in my life, but i've always wanted to try it.

i just saw an ad for tiramisu by bertolli. have you tried it? i've never had (or made) tiramisu in my life, but i've always wanted to try it.

Ha, that was supposed to be 'a sigh'. Thank god it's not smoking, and hopefully it won't need it again for a while, that was a lot of work!

Nope, don't think I've had it either. I like Bertolli's pasta and sauces though . . .

Ha, that was supposed to be 'a sigh'. Thank god it's not smoking, and hopefully it won't need it again for a while, that was a lot of work!

Nope, don't think I've had it either. I like Bertolli's pasta and sauces though . . .

I wish these two would come over & have a party in my kitchen.

:heart:

I wish these two would come over & have a party in my kitchen.

:heart:

can i cook? i just saw a recipe for three-greens soup with sausage and potatoes in my food & wine magazine. or.... *flips through the pages* i can make roasted garlic mashed potatoes and za'atar-roasted chicken breasts.

*whipsers* just tell AbsintheFather to keep his C: drive to himself. ;)

How excited I am to have been given a bag of quinces, and that such excitement levels are probably not normal.

can i cook? i just saw a recipe for three-greens soup with sausage and potatoes in my food & wine magazine. or.... *flips through the pages* i can make roasted garlic mashed potatoes and za'atar-roasted chicken breasts.

*whipsers* just tell AbsintheFather to keep his C: drive to himself. ;)

Hey now. I've got a large, mostly unused, C: drive, it's got a lot of room for your software on it, and it ain't one of these 'flash' drives like the kids use. Just sayin' :D

~ I think I figured out that 'techie euphemism' thang there Respy. ~

I'll bring the drinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back