The Woods have Eyes

Ria had been pleasuring herself moaning softly as her mind thought about Scottie. She smiled thinking that it had been working and the voice had stopped but as she got more into her arousal her eyes travelling up Scotties she was horrified when they got to his face it was her step dad's and he was moaning for her,, the things he said to her.

She was disgusted thinking about it and tried thinking about a memory with Scottie when they were younger and they had first started seeing each other. It was one of the moments she realized she was in love with him and gasped cringing as the face turned to Josh.

She sighed thinking of trying one more time she would not let her mind defeat her! She would not go crazy like her mother swore her father had. She thought about Scotties bedroom and he was kissing her and stripping her gently. She sighed as he kissed her neck and touching her body making her move closer and closer to her orgasm and it changed into an her at the church being used everywhere with tons of men lined up to take their turn.

She sat up quickly panting and then stopping for the night she knew she wouldn't be satisfied until the voice got what it wanted anyway and she didn't want her parents to hear what she was doing in the room.

She slid under her covers and decided to call it a night . She knew her parents would want her in church but she would say she was sick so she wouldnt have to go.

Oh, no my dear. You must attend church. Statham giggled to himself as he let the girl sleep uninterrupted. He would give her this night, a restful sleep wouldn't stop the spell doing its thing, it would be growing inside her while she slept in the arms of Morpheus. But in the morning she would attend church as usual with her parents, on her best behaviour ... well, at least until she arrived. He smirked to himself, to play in the house of God itself, what sacrilege, what could he force her to do? The possibilities were endless, but for now she could regain her sanity, and become relaxed as he drifted to the back of her mind not effecting her dreams in the slightest. He didn't want her to go mad, that wouldn't do at all, she would be drugged, locked away perhaps and end his fun and games. Noo, he had plans and had waited far to long for her to fail him ... but he was confident as the spell took over and her body became desiring of the pleasures sex could bring her mind would fall into place where he wanted it to be. The once innocent girl a slut, a whore of the devil if you will, his slut, his whore, but only for the men or women he aimed her at.
Oh yes, she would be his weapon of choice, bringing humiliation to her family and bloodline along the way.

Ria woke up with her head throbbing to a banging at the door. She sighed thinking about the advice Scottie gave her about the water and knew she should've taken it.

"Ria get up and get ready we need to get to church early so we can prepare the church!" Her mom shouted

Ria sighed and ran her hand through her hair. She hadn't remembered most of last night but she did remember how she felt and the drama of her horrible night and how embarrassed she was.

She blushed remembering all the times she told Scottie she loved him and he said it back just as easily. He had kissed her! She smiled thinking about that kiss. She hoped she would see him in church because she needed him but she would understand if he didn't come because her parents wouldn't be thrilled.

She went into her bathroom and showered. She put her damp blonde hair up into a bun and put on light makeup and a casual dress leaving her body covered appropriately. She didn't need to be tempted to seduce today, not in the church.

Last edited:
Statham was always awake, sleep was not something he could enjoy anymore in his current state of being. He let her wake, let the headache cover his presence and wipe out some of what she had thought and felt the night before, but made sure the underlying desires still hovered right at the back of her mind, just out of reach, but brushing her conscious mind. Her let her prepare, shower, do her hair, dress, he kept quiet. She looked gorgeous in the green dress, appropriate to attend church and as pure and innocent to anyone looking as she had been two days ago before this all started.

He watched her go downstairs, greet her parents with kisses and hugs, seeing the look of worry on her step fathers face, but also the look of relief that she seemed better after a good nights sleep. He watched her eat breakfast, then head off with her mother to set up the church, her step father would be along later as he of course would be giving the sermon of the day and presiding over the congregation.

The church was an old style white and black wooden affair with a small steeple and bell. Inside was larger than the outside looked, having pews on both sides leading down either side of the aisle to the alter and the large cross hanging over it. The podium off to the side would be where her father would talk from and off on the right wall Statham noticed a large confessional box. Other than the main door at the front the church had two other doorways. One on the far left opened into the cemetery and grounds, the door on the far right led to a small adjoined rectory with an office for Ria's step father and a small bedroom if required. As Ria and her mother arrived two other cars were already here. A man in his 40's waved to them as he stood at the trunk of his car taking out shovels. This was Jeff Donovan, the groundskeeper. He had been groundskeeper her all of Ria life and although a little slow in the head was a kind and gentle giant of a man. The other car belonged to Harry and Sofia Wells who stood waiting for Ria and her mother with big smiles on their faces.

"Good morning Ria, good morning Megan." Sofia called to mother and daughter before disappearing inside the church doors. Harry remained outside holding an armful of bibles.

"You both look beautiful this morning, ladies." He complimented them with a genuine smile. "Megan, I got these all back yesterday from the book shop, they have all been restored so should give us a few more years of service." Harry stated nodding to the books in his arms. He glanced at Ria, his smile growing.

And what thoughts is Harry having I wonder ... see the way he looks at you Ria ....

It was little enough, just a gentle reminder, a soft prod of her thoughts.

Ria had been relieved she was having a great morning . She had eaten a lot at breakfast to kill some of the hangover and saw her stepfather watching her concern due to how strangely she had acted which she could barely remember.

She talked to her mom on the ride over to church and couldn't help but be a little bit mad with her that she hadn't told her Scottie had been in town. She knew how much her parents didn't approve but it hurt her just a bit that they went over the line sometimes. She kept her mouth shut as she usually did not wanting to disrespect her parents or cause problems before church because it would be awkward already due to Josh and the deputy being there...She would avoid them at all costs.

They arrived at the church greeting the grounds keeper. He had worked there since before she could walk and he had been a bit soft upstairs she knew the man couldn't hurt a fly.

As they parked approaching the church she spotted the Wells couple early as usual. She greeted them with a good morning and couldn't help but look at her phone thinking about Scottie and wondering if he'd been awake yet.

She was brought out of her thoughts hearing Mr. Walls compliment them after his wife headed inside then glance Ria over with a grin.

Ria blushed softly knowing he was being kind to them but the thoughts returned suggesting otherwise.

Her mom headed inside carrying a few books she had taken from him and Ria smiled offering help as well.

" I can help grab the rest from your car Mr. Wells...we appreciate your service to the church. " she said flashing him her beautiful smile and walking over with him to his car. She ignored the looks she imagined he was giving her, most of the town had been to the party last night so she wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the church had shown up with lustful thoughts and hangovers it would be the perfect time for prayer.

She bent over into his truck to grab some of the books and hadn't realized that her dress rode up a but showing a bit of the black lace boyshort she wore beneath.

" Anything else you want help with Mr. Wells?" She asked sweetly holding some books

Harry stood behind Ria as she net over and reached into the truck. As her dress slid up revealing her lacy underwear his jaw dropped and his eyes fixed to the tops of her thighs and her exposed ass. His lips moved as he tried to reply to her, but seeing her like this for the first time derailed his thoughts for a moment.

"Um ... can you maybe reach those book way up front there ... if you wouldn't mind."

He blinked, why had he asked her to that? He wasn't a pervert, he was a God fearing married man ... who was bored stiff in church and only went because his wife forced him to. He shrugged and admitted that to himself. He as much believed in God as would a goth at a vampire convention. But he did love his wife and he figured once a week he could sacrifice his time, as long as they got home before the game on TV. But all of a sudden this particular trip to the church had got a lot more interesting. Harry had always thought the girls who came to the church were boring. I mean ok, some were cute, Ria was really hot, but they wore boring clothes and had about as much kinkiness inside them as the Pope so although nice to look at his interest had stopped right there. Now though his eyes were admiring a different side to Ria ... her backside as it turned out.

Statham wasn't in Harry's head, he couldn't control the man, but he had noticed how he had smiled and looked at Ria. He recognised that look. It was a look that said I would so do you if you weren't so young and dull ... bend over more Ria, Harry deserves a better look, his life is so boring, I doubt his wife puts out .... give him a little thrill.

Ria nodded complying with what Mr. Wells asked and climbed a bit more into his trunk to reach for the book. She wasn't aware her entire was nearly visible and he could probably see her little pussy through the lace.

He had apt of books in the large trunk and she gasped hearing the voice urge her to show him more and bend over more which she did and was now in a position that she knew would have any man rock hard within seconds.

"Is this the right one Mr wells?" She asked raising the book

"Um ... no, no not that one, keep looking honey, I know it's in there." Harry said waving his hand at her when she looked back at him.

He was rock hard, bulging uncomfortably in his pants and felt lucky he hadn't worn jeans otherwise he would be in pain right now. But his wife would never let him wear jeans to church, the very idea! Even so his cock was uncomfortable and he reached down to adjust it so it now pointed straight up. If Ria turned and looked now there was no way she could miss it ... but ... but she was doing this to him, the way she had suddenly bent over more, showing more of her tight young fuckable ass in those see through lace shorts ... he moaned softly as he stared at her pussy, just visible through the black lace. Damn he wanted to get in there with her, touch her, eat that young cunt ...

"Harry? Is everything ok, honey?" His wife's voice shouted from the church doorway almost instantly causing his cock to soften as if a bucket of ice cold water had been thrown on him.

"Yes, dear. Ria's helping me find a book I had lost in the back of the truck." He called out, waving to his wife who smiled and nodded and walked back inside.

This was way to dangerous. If his wife saw Ria like this and him staring she would castrate him.

"Um, Ria ... it's ok honey, leave it for now. Lets just take these books inside before your father and everyone else turns up, huh?"

He smiled at her, watching as she backed out of the truck, the image of those sexy tight black lace shorts under that conservation dress making his cock twitch again. Then side by side they walked to the church and inside.

He was laughing quietly to himself. That had been fun, and Ria had obeyed instantly, very good, very, very good indeed. Statham had found that men who swore love of God above all else, who took vows of celibacy or refrained from cheating on wives, etc, etc ... they were the ones most tightly wound and mostly likely to crack under any form of temptation ... and he intended Ria to be the epitome of temptation.

Ria smiled at the man knowing he'd been looking at her ass and she would keep it to herself so that things would be ok . She didn't know why she was tempted to tease the older man like that but she played it off and walked into church with him.

She placed the donated books on one shelf and the donated bibles on the other. Being the town librarian Mr. Wells had access to any book you need.

Ria moved around the church cleaning him a bit and setting up for the usual brunch they had in the kitchen after service.

Richard turned up about ten minutes later, saying Hi to Harry and his wife, checking the bibles were in place on the pews for the congregation when they arrive. He found Ria tidying the brunch in the kitchen. He came up behind her and hugged her, his arms around her waist as he kissed her head lovingly.

"It looks great, darling. How are you feeling? I was worried about you last night. Are you ok now?"

The love in his voice was obvious, he cared deeply for his step daughter. He let her go and headed into his office to change into his robe for the service. He smiled at her before closing the door. Harry wandered in as the office door clicked shut.

"Hey, Ria ... thanks for you help with the books and all ... if you need anything from the library let me know, I can always bring it over maybe ... or you can drop by any time. Even if the library is closed I don't mind opening it for you. I know schoolwork these days needs a lot of book learning."

He leaned against the door frame watching her, his hands sunk deep in his pockets. Why had he come in here? Was he hoping for another glimpse of the girls sexy ass ... or more, was he crazy? He should be out in the chapel with his wife, but she was welcoming people as they started to arrive for service so she wouldn't miss him.

Ria smiled at her stepfather as he greeted her and complimented her on her setup. "That's dad..and I'm ok honestly" she said knowing he wouldn't pry about things as long as she wasn't upset.

Her answer seemed to please him as he nodded then headed into the office smiling at her before he closed the door.

She turned hearing footsteps and saw Mr. Wells standing in the door frame and smiled as he thanked her and told her the library was open to her anytime .She smirked to herself wondering what the older man had meant by that.

She turned smiling and said "No thank you Mr. Wells! The children love borrowing the books you bring and we appreciate all your help with the church." She sighed hearing the unopened can of tomatoes roll beneath the narrow counter and sighed getting on her knees to get it.

"Hey Mr. Well do you mind giving me a hand?"

Oh, god, yeah I could give you a hand darling! Were the mans thoughts as he watched her get under the table on all fours, again showing that tight ass. He didn't wait this time though. Taking the opportunity he got down behind her, one hand resting on the small of her back right above the swell of her tight ass, his head checking out the lace shorts at close range, smelling her sweet scent.

"Um, what do you need me to do, Ria?" He asked the girl as his cock swelled in his pants again. He knew if he didn't deal with it soon he was in for a case of aching blue balls later.

Statham was curious about this situation. he could push her mind, see if she would obey, but the spell, once complete, would turn her into a slut completely. She wouldn't need pushing, she would seek out cock and cum, she would tempt and take men for the fun it gave her. But he was curious if she was already tasting those thoughts in her mind and body, were they already starting to effect her?

Ria blushed at the hand at the small of her back right above her ass. She knew she had quite the shape but never intentionally showed it off because like her mom warned her boys were filled with lust.

She gasped thinking she felt Mr. Wells harden behind her ass and she sighed clearing her throat. "I might get a bit stuck under this narrow space I just need you to hold my legs as I go in and then pull me back out. Is that ok?"She said and giggled "I know it's a bit much but I'm small and can still fit under there"

Ria was also tempted to tease the older man again because she hadn't gotten to see any evidence of her work but right now he obviously returned to see more and she did like the attention of him appreciating her tight body.

She wasn't worried about anyone coming in the kitchen it was usually her preparing the food if her mom hadn't prepped it all the night before and pre cooked it. She loved to cook and bake.

She arched her back against the man knowing he felt her as on his hard on ass she wiggled beneath the stove "Oh I'm almost there" she said still moving

Last edited:
Harry's hands came down on her hips, holding her in place as she wriggled her ass against him. There was no way now she didn't feel his cock was hard and she was teasing him ... she had to be.

"Your not the only one." He moaned softly to her statement of being nearly there.

His hands slipped forward a little, his fingertips digging into the crease her thighs made with her hips, the fingers inches from her pussy as he pulled her back against him, slowly rocking back and forth, dry humping her a little but not enough to make it totally obvious, he could always play it off as helping her if she freaked out, but his face was flushing and her tight ass felt so good against him. He looked down and slipped a hand to her dress, slowly pulling it up to expose her ass in those lacey black shorts.

"Oh fuck." He groaned. He was trying to make it last, it felt so surreal to him.

Ria gasped. She swore she felt Mr. Wells grinding his cock against her and a grin had spread across her face. She felt his hands move forward and how close he was to her pussy and grinded against him intentionally as she felt him pull her back against his hard cock.

She blushed hearing him groan and pull her dress up to expose her ass. She knew he had to see how wet she was but she kept playing innocent liking frustrating the man with desire. She chuckled softly to herself and said " Is everything ok Mr.Wells? " she smirked and arched her back

Ria knew how wrong this was but she couldn't seem to stop herself as easily as she did yesterday when Scottie was there or when she had locked herself in a room.

"Mmm.."She sighed feeling the size of his growing cock "Your such a big help Mr. Wells I really appreciate it "

"Ohhh, any time, Ria .... ANY time at all."

Was she freaking kidding him? Making out she couldn't feel what he was doing, no way she was THAT naive. But fuck, it was so hot hearing her like that, making out she didn't know what was happening. He glanced at her dads door, if he came out now Harry was dead meat, but he couldn't back away now, he just couldn't. This was a once in a lifetime event for him, he knew it. He reached under her dress, now pulling it up more so it was halfway up her back, hanging lose under her, no way now she could act innocent he thought with the grin. His hands slipped under her, cupping her young breasts and squeezing, using them as handholds to pull her back on him more now. He was less and less worried about making out he wasn't ... what? Molesting her? No, she was into this as much as him, she had to be ... right? His fingers pushed under her bra, finding her hard nipples and pinching them roughly before one hand slid down over her toned flat belly between her legs, over her black lace shorts, over her pussy.

"Fuck! You're soaking!" He gasped in amazement.

Ria panted feeling his hands all over her and sighed feeling him pull her dress up more. She was wet beyond relief at this point knowing that the town librarian was hard for her and feeling her up lustfully. She needed him inside of her she hadn't gotten her relief last night because of the dreams and she was frustrated.

She moaned feeling him reach up and massage her nipples and then his hands slowly moving down to touch her pussy. "Uhhh mmm Mr Wells.."She groaned and adjusted her hips so she could grind more into the older man.

"Fuck this, if you want it so bad then I'm gonna give it to you." Harry Wells stated firmly, pushed beyond his limits.

He reached down and unzipped his pants, reaching inside his boxers he pulled his stiff cock free. It wasn't huge, but he did ok he figured. His wife never complained ... not that she ever wanted sex often now they had the kids. He then gripped her lace shorts and pulled them off her ass and down her thighs, moaning as he saw her bare ass and pussy lips gleaming wet in the light. He growled, running his fingers over her wet lips, feeling how wet, warm and soft she was, then gripping his cock he moved forward on his knees, shuffling into her, his cock head touched her lips and he let his shaft go, both hands back on her slim hips which he gripped hard.

"You asked for this." He hissed and with a sudden thrust slammed ever inch of his cock deep inside her wet and willing pussy.

Last edited:
"Ahhh!" Ria cried out feeling him filling her up. She panted feeling her walls squeezing his cock tightly. " Oh god Mr wells!" Ria moaned as she felt him begin thrusting inside of her pulling her hips to his.

She bit her lip trying not to let anyone hear them as he grunted behind her fucking her like he hadn't had any in a while. " Ohhh yesss mmm" she groaned grinding her hips back against him riding his cock it felt so different and she couldn't stop herself she needed to cum.

Ria bucked beneath him crying out softly beneath the stove as the older man quickened his pace and it felt amazing " Uhhh yesss please!" She moaned reaching back gripping one of his hands at her waist.

"Damn, Ria ... fuck ... your gonna make me cum ..... you want my cum, slut?" Wells growled as she grabbed his wrist, holding on tight as his fingers dug into her hip. "Your so fucking tight girl, so tight ..."

The sounds of their muted moaning and his thigh slapping into hers filled the kitchen. One door, the one Wells had entered by was still open, the other to her fathers office was closed, but didn't give a shit who saw them. This was the best fuck of his life, this young teen girl was on fire and begging for it and he was going to give her every inch he had. He could feel his cock throbbing, his balls tightening, he was close. Handjobs over the last few months hadn't prepared him for the feeling of Ria's tight young cunt on his dick and the sensations were out of this world. He suddenly grabbed her hair, pulling her head back, riding her as he would of a horse, using her hair as reins, not caring if this hurt her ... wanting to hurt her.

"Cumming!" He moaned started shooting inside her.

A sudden flash of weird concern hit him as he felt his cum filling the girls up, was she on the pill? Was he going to make her pregnant? But as the orgasm roared through him it swamped that concern and he rammed his cock in one last time, holding it inside her until ever last throb of his cock stopped and he knew each drop of cum had been delivered. Breathing heavy he pulled out of her and stumbled to his feet, looking down at her half naked body, cum starting to ooze down her bare thighs from her red swollen pussy.

"Ria, you are such a great fuck, girl. Make sure you drop by the library later, we'll go again." With that he zipped up and left the room without a backward glance.

Ria lay on the floor panting for a second. Her pussy was sore and her legs were shaking. Mr. Wells had just fucked her hard and called her a slut. She was embarrassed she had done it again! She had needed it.

She grabbed the can from under the stove and quickly crawled from beneath it and fixed her clothing feeling her tight pussy filled with cum from the older man. She had quickly cleaned herself off in the nearest bathroom and returned to the kitchen just as her step
Father exited his office.

"Ria are you ok you look a bit flush"he said looking her over.

She blushed hard " I'm fine dad..please don't be mad I'm going to head home in mom's car...I don't feel too well. I've ordered brunch pizzas and drinks ok?" She said softly before quickly heading out of the door.

Richard didn't have time to reply as his step daughter almost ran from the room. Outside the church was nearly full. Harry Wells watched Ria leave at a fast walk, obviously upset. He was sitting with his wife and watched the girl leave. He felt terrible for a moment, but she had teased him into it, she had, so was it really all his fault?

Statham sat in Ria's mind watching happily. He had to do nothing this time, she had felt the need and let herself go after it on her own. The spell was starting to take effect just as it should. Soon these concerns and worried, the humiliation she felt would start to ebb away and she would be proud of what she accomplished. But for now he was curious where she was running to. He eased into her mind a little,
speaking to ease some of her worries, concerned she would run to the boy Scottie and his powers would fade with his presence .... you did so well, Ria, it felt so good,
your body loved it, you orgasmed you know you did ... the mans cock felt perfect inside you ... exactly where cocks should be ... you were made to fuck ...

Ria was trying to catch her breath on the way to the car. She was nearly out gasping for air almost running there. She was a whore! No better than a prostitute. She was throwing herself at men like she was in heat and the worst part is she was beginning to love it although she felt horrible after ward.

She quickly got into the car seeing Josh walking toward her and started the engine. She knew he was probably pissed about Scottie knocking him out and wanted to apologize or talk but she couldn't she was too embarrassed.

She heard the voice telling her how good it felt inside of her and that she was made to fuck. Her eyes welled up as she began thinking about Scottie and how she had betrayed him once again.

She had began to head to his place to talk to him but decided to head to her place and shower and invite him over. She was going to tell him the truth about everything and she just hoped Scottie wouldn't hate her for what she's been doing.

Scottie drove over to Ria's house safe in the knowledge her parents were at church and would be for a while yet. She had sounded upset on the phone so he put his foot down to get there kicker and pulled up outside and parked. He ran to her front door and knocked. As he waited for her to answer he bounced on his toes, antsy, worried about her. Finally the door opened and he stepped quickly inside. He was worried the nosy neighbours might see him and report to Ria's parents. He immediately saw she had been crying and pulled her into his arms.

"Ria? What happened?"

He had tried to make her not call the boy, but her love for Scottie had somehow overrode Statham's desires. Now the boy was here and the sorcerer felt himself again being pushed down.

Ria cried against his chest as he gathered her in his arms.

"Scottie your parents were right.. everyone was right ..you should stay away from me I'm a horrible slut!" She sobbed and held onto him as he tried calming her and bringing her to her room.

Scottie sat her on the bed and she turned away from him sniffling. "Scottie you know I love you and your probably going to hate me and never speak to me again after telling you this ... I don't know what's happening to me."She said and sighed feeling him hold her hand. " After waking up in the woods I felt different.. sore between my legs and I began hearing a voice in my head.. it was telling me to sleep with the deputy and I couldn't stop myself Scottie...I had listened to it" she said taking a deep breath and continued " Then at the party with Josh I had been fine all night with you... the voice told me to seduce you as well but I stopped it I didn't want to give into it and when your around it goes away...but as soon as you left me it took over no matter how much I tried fighting it the voice was pushing me to sleep with Josh and making my body react and now earlier in the church-" she sobbed "earlier in the church it made me seduce Mr.Watts..,how could I do that Scottie?" She cried "I'm disgusting..I'm a sinner and I can't stop it from happening I'm losing control Scottie.." She said panicking "I feel it winning ...its taking control of me" she said and grabbed the wine she had been chugging from the bottle.

Ria wasn't a heavy drinker because it wasn't technically legal for her too because she wasn't 21 but right now she would use anything to make the lust stop and make her forget.

She saw Scott was silent but still holding her hand . He was probably pissed at her or mad or thought she had gone insane.

"Scottie please.. say something.. I need help" she said tearfully looking at him.

Last edited:
Back