Can you edit part of a story once you've posted it?

MrReaderMan

Virgin
I cut a character from one of my stories and gave her parts to someone else, so at one point the remaining character is randomly referred to as the cut character's name. Any way to make small edits to a submission once its up? I'd rather not take it down and reupload it.

Make your changes. Re-submit it, same as you did originally, but with -EDIT appended to the title. If the original story was FUCK A DUCK the revision would be FUCK A DUCK -EDIT. And put a note in the submission form's NOTES box that you've edited for context or whatever. It's pretty easy. It may also take more than a couple days to be approved, so be patient. New stories get priority of edits. Cheers!

I cut a character from one of my stories and gave her parts to someone else, so at one point the remaining character is randomly referred to as the cut character's name. Any way to make small edits to a submission once its up? I'd rather not take it down and reupload it.

BTW, you keep your votes and comments after you've edited. Nothing changes except the text of your story, as per the changes you intend.

Back