Laurel...

GinaeEvans

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 3, 2013
Posts
655
Are you super-woman? I read somewhere that you try to edit and screen all the stories yourself.

All of them. Good Lawd, woman. o_O

It's OK, though. Your secret is safe with me. ;)
 
I love you too. Thank you for re-assigning one of my stories to Gay Male when I put it in Sci Fi and Fantasy and for putting better tags on my stuff. Awesome attention to what must be one of so many stories coming across your desk.

:heart::rose::heart:
 
My very first appreciation post and I've "something on my nose".

Tough crowd.

Not the whole crowd, no. I post here because this is the best erotica stories site I've found. Although I'll make suggestions for improvements now and again, like everyone else, and even grouse about how broken and outmoded much of the functions here are, I wouldn't want it to go away and appreciate the dedication the owners manage to put into it.

Laurel is an acquisitions editor, by the way, not a copyeditor here. She's scanning for suitability to the site; she's not editing the copy.
 
This site has seriously changed my life. I have managed to pay the rent, repeatedly, with my writing... and this site led directly to that. And my "real life" career doesn't exactly roll me in dough, so that means a lot, actually.

Thank you, Laurel and anyone else who has a hand in this site.
 
Back
Top