Where are all the bi and lesbian women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are the only one who chooses what labels you want to assign to yourself. :)
At least that's how I see things.

I agree! I tell people I'm bi but really I'm just very open minded and am open to all different kids of beautiful souls..i haven't been with a girl in too long, i always get too weird about flirting with them

I agree! I tell people I'm bi but really I'm just very open minded and am open to all different kids of beautiful souls..i haven't been with a girl in too long, i always get too weird about flirting with them
I tell people that bi as well - but I know that I prefer gals to guys myself. But it's all about finding what works for you even if it means making up a new label so it fits you (talking in general terms, not aimed at anyone in particular)! Nothing wrong with that at all.

I miss being with a woman, it's been too long.

it's interesting and funny to read that a woman here is interested in conversation with other women (only with those having a profile, of course...), but didn't enable PMs to be sent to her...so I guess she'll stay rather lonesome here...lol

it's interesting and funny to read that a woman here is interested in conversation with other women (only with those having a profile, of course...), but didn't enable PMs to be sent to her...so I guess she'll stay rather lonesome here...lol

She's probably new and hasn't figured out how to yet!:rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back