Shy BBW nurse looking to build confidence

Which sentence appeals to you more?


  • Total voters
    206
What do you do..

To relieve sunday night dread? Ugh. Tomorrow is Monday already!
 
To relieve sunday night dread? Ugh. Tomorrow is Monday already!

Deny, deny, deny. Do something so mind-blowingly awesome that you forget what time it is, or even where you are, and then wake up tomorrow and grin as you remember what you got up to.

... not that I'm suggesting anything specific, of course.
 
Deny, deny, deny. Do something so mind-blowingly awesome that you forget what time it is, or even where you are, and then wake up tomorrow and grin as you remember what you got up to.

... not that I'm suggesting anything specific, of course.

:) That is a good idea. I may have to take your suggestion :)

Good Evening my Lady! Maybe a good movie and some one to snuggle up with???

Good Evening :) Movie is a good idea! I could go for a good sci-fi flick :)
 
We re-watched Cowboys & Aliens last night. You have to Love Harrison Ford, in any role he plays!
 
More

Star Wars pics :) Getting good now..
 

Attachments

  • Star-Wars-9!.jpg
    Star-Wars-9!.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 426
  • Star-Wars-10!.jpg
    Star-Wars-10!.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 244
  • Star-Wars-11!.jpg
    Star-Wars-11!.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 288
Getting great! May the force remove your clothes :) DAve :devil::devil:

The more we move through this set, the better it gets :)

Always thought I was a Rebel, but those pics are making me consider joining the Empire. ;)

I'd make sure to make it worth your while ;)

I do not recall Imperial soldiers wearing bras of that color????????????+

:) Are you suggesting I take it off??

I am dedicating the boner you just gave me to the empire!

:) I will have to give it a personal seal of approval
 
I was a firefighter for 15 years and I always loved to come into the ER to se the nurses. You are living proof why ! Vey nice!
 
I was a firefighter for 15 years and I always loved to come into the ER to se the nurses. You are living proof why ! Vey nice!

You probably made the Nurses day's/night's better as well :) When I worked in the nursing home, we always looked forward to seeing the firemen :)
 
Welcome to my thread. My name is Nurse Desire and I am 28 years old. I have lurked on the forums for quite some time and I finally worked up the courage to post a few photos. I am shy and don't always think I look beautiful, so I hope this will build some confidence. Feel free to let me know what you think. :)

Index


Bedtime Kiss - 1. 2. 3.


Bound - 1. 2.


Business Casual - 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8.


Epic Randomness - 1. 2. 3. 4.


From Behind - 1. 2. 3. 4. 5.


Fun in Bed :kiss: - 1. 2. 3.


GameDay - 1. 2. 3.


Happy New Year! - 1. 2. 3.


Just hanging out - 1. 2. 3.


Kisses :kiss::kiss::kiss: - 1. 2. 3.


The Space Between ;) - 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16.


Wish you were here - 1. 2. 3.
Love them all Nurse Desire!

My favorites are your business casual! Thank you for sharing your beauty!
 
Back
Top