You said you could never love me, I undid your gown.

Is it really over a month since I posted in this thread? Or a rift in the space-time continuum? Surely the latter.
 
You came to me this morning
And you handled me like meat.
You'd have to be a man to know
How good that feels, how sweet.
 
My mirror twin, my next of kin
Id know you in my sleep
And who but you would take me in
A thousand kisses deep
 
I have not checked in on lit in about 9 months. Who wants to fill me in on the gossip?

Just kidding - I don't give a shit about the gossip. Who wants to exchange fun and flirtatious and interesting PMs?
 
This thread always yields interesting connections. Time for a bump with that in mind...
 
Welcome back, again!

I was wondering who was bumping your thread.

Right now, it's me. :D
 
Whisky Review

Connoisseur's Choice, Glen Elgin 1998, bottled by Gordon & MacPhail

This is described by the bottler as a "light Speyside dram", but this is a serious whisky. Absolutely delicious - on the nose I get apples, apricots, grapefruit, orange, cocoa, pear, and even a bit of fennel in the background. Lovely mouthfeel and on the palette there are also raisins and milk chocolate. Should be way more expensive than it is (about £65).
 
Whisky Review

Inverglen, 12 Year Old, by Marks & Spencer

This is M&S's own-brand blended malt, made entirely from 12 year old single malts and complete with its own fake distillery name. It is dangerously quaffable. Not much on the nose and no particular complexity on the palate, but a pleasant mix of dried fruit, vanilla, fudge, nutmeg, and cinnamon. Sort of Christmas cake-y. Reminds me of a lighter Aberlour. Could easily spend all night drinking it and feeling much regret the next morning.
 
Inverglen, 12 Year Old, by Marks & Spencer

This is M&S's own-brand blended malt, made entirely from 12 year old single malts and complete with its own fake distillery name. It is dangerously quaffable. Not much on the nose and no particular complexity on the palate, but a pleasant mix of dried fruit, vanilla, fudge, nutmeg, and cinnamon. Sort of Christmas cake-y. Reminds me of a lighter Aberlour. Could easily spend all night drinking it and feeling much regret the next morning.

Very much like my head is hurting from my little foray in a bourbon bottle last evening. At the time, it was quite a pleasant feeling. This morning, not so much. :rose:
 
Very much like my head is hurting from my little foray in a bourbon bottle last evening. At the time, it was quite a pleasant feeling. This morning, not so much. :rose:

How many sips before you stop tasting it and are just feeling it?
 
Whisky Review

Lord Elcho Blended Scotch Whisky

This is a delicious and stunningly-good value blend. The malt content is high and they must have been using North British grain spirit in the blend because it's really full and robust. Lovely fragant, floral and fruity nose, with that creamy flavour of the grain in the background, and on the palate it's got a nice spiciness and there's a peppery kick in the finish. I think this is better and more drinkable than a lot of standard single malts and you can get it for £25. A steal.
 
Dream: I am standing on a walkway and a huge crowd of people are coming towards me. They're not threatening, but laughing and joking in an annoying way. I keep judo throwing them all off the walkway so that pretty soon there are huge piles of people on either side. Then I wake up.

Discuss.
 
Back
Top