What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The man is a genius...and looks too darn good in heels and a corset ;)

And right now...we're watching West Wing re runs and I'm giggling about Bruno's comments about Josh :D

He does doesn't he, and looks quite good with breasts too (or his im's that aren't planted as he says)

Never actually watched West wing though

Eating supper and seriously considering what I can write for a Jean Grey/Dark Pheonix thread.

I'm watching Big Love and drinking beer. Actually am watching all of the episodes again in anticipation of the finale. ;(

1. I love Eddie Izzard. There's lots of his stuff on Netflix Watch Instantly but...OOPS! you foreigners can't get it
snicker

2. I also love West Wing!

3. Right now I'm trying to figure out if I have the flu.

starting up paperwork agian.

Contemplating a shower... but wishing for a bubble bath...

plotting 4 owed posts in four diferent threads....

*head shake*

Plus preparing for work...

and

counting my cash drawer...

Writing down every thought/memory that pops into my head (LOL, the list is actually getting quite long *pause* although considering what the list is for it is actually not a good thing that it is so long)

Reading The Human Disguise by James O'Neal and wondering which owed post I should work on next...

Trying to find e-books about Terminators and Predators since I have finished the ones writen by Nathan Archer

Princess is screwing around on facebook as usual AND reading Eternal Lover by J.R. Ward whilst she waits for her asian vampire to post

Waiting... re-reading entries in my SRP that I have saved on hard disk in case the interwebs dies at my house. Re-reading other responses to other things. Tweaking one of my older writings...

Can you tell I'm inspired? :rolleyes:

Waiting for posts. And getting ready to chase Princess around with a thing of Peeps...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back