Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I figured out what hurt my knee. Pivoting from left to right. It still hurts a little from doing it again this morning (though not as badly as last week).

Something to relax about then.
Knowledge is power, or so they say.

I wasn't really worried about the exact motion that caused it. Hell, I replicated it by mistake. It doesn't help me recover any faster (I should actually check with a doctor to see if I need surgery). I just figured I would share in my conclusion.

I wasn't really worried about the exact motion that caused it. Hell, I replicated it by mistake. It doesn't help me recover any faster (I should actually check with a doctor to see if I need surgery). I just figured I would share in my conclusion.

You do right. It gets it out of your head.

So, JBJ's mind is getting feeble, he can't seem to remember which forum section he is posting in!

SFX: < click >

Oh. the lights have gone.
Dark, innit?

"Hello? Anyone there? Where the hell are we?"

Thank God for Cold Eeze lozenges, Claritin, Robitussin and next we'll be adding nasal spray. I hate colds when I'm trying to accomplish something. (And when the munchkin is sick and my car breaks down.) It's been a great start to the week. Is it Friday yet?

Thank God for Cold Eeze lozenges, Claritin, Robitussin and next we'll be adding nasal spray. I hate colds when I'm trying to accomplish something. (And when the munchkin is sick and my car breaks down.) It's been a great start to the week. Is it Friday yet?

*hugs*:heart::heart::heart:

My Uncle posted some random blurb on FB and it is so awesome and creepy I must steal it and use it for a story, possible work it into my Halloween story. I guess I should figure out first if he stole it or made it up himself ...

My Uncle posted some random blurb on FB and it is so awesome and creepy I must steal it and use it for a story, possible work it into my Halloween story. I guess I should figure out first if he stole it or made it up himself ...

perhaps a little note somewhere, "found on the internet" will suffice?

It would just figure that when my daughter has a friend over for a playdate, I would twist my ankle...

No more twister for you. ;)

I might not mind so much if I got it in a fun way. This was just stepping down into the garage to watch PennGirl and her friend play outside. I have an annoying (although at least infrequent) habit of stepping onto the side of my foot sometimes, and I don't realize it until, well, it hurts. And of course it has to happen at inopportune times.

Bitch.

{That's all, but it just had to be said.}

Not directed to anyone or anything around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back