What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
*huggles and snuggles for Magica!!!* :heart::rose:

GI, there must be something in the air...though I'm fairly sure I am manic, I'm also in a very good mood today :cathappy:
*huggles for GI as well!*

Frustrated at work trying to get a report shaped up. Mellowed out once I got home. Rolled up a bunch of change & got into a nice headspace while doing that....

Tired, worn, and sleepy after a good workout and big dinner (Outback burger and cheese fries :D )

lucky-E-leven said:
Heading out to vacuum the pool and water the yard. Then maybe a quick swim to cool off. Probably without my suit.

:D

*ping!* I remember that! Goodness! :eek:

*shakes head* Found out that one should never be surprised at someone that has already shown she is willing to go beyond what you expect...

mood about it? I'm not even sure yet...

*sigh*
Wishing I was back in bed with the wife......poorly or not, it's much nicer cuddling her, than making myself get up on a wet, windy, overcast, depressing day and having to go to work.

Why aren't I rich? If I could just persuade everyone of the 55million residents of the UK to give us 1p each.....that's not a lot to ask is it?? 55,000,000p = £550,000. Half a million quid. More than enough. So........how do I go about it??

Belegon said:
*shakes head* Found out that one should never be surprised at someone that has already shown she is willing to go beyond what you expect...

mood about it? I'm not even sure yet...

*hugs* Sounds either painful or fun but a hug is god in either case.

Morning Mat, it is dreary out today, isn't it?

Mood: pretty good.
Having a public holiday so will get some work done and also spend some time with my friends. :)

English Lady said:
*hugs* Sounds either painful or fun but a hug is god in either case.

Morning Mat, it is dreary out today, isn't it?

It's VERY dreary and it's not supposed to be! BBC weather promised me no rain today and sunny intervals. Hmphhhhhhhhhhhh. :mad:

Time to go, hope you all have a good day/night.

:kiss:

matriarch said:
It's VERY dreary and it's not supposed to be! BBC weather promised me no rain today and sunny intervals. Hmphhhhhhhhhhhh. :mad:

Time to go, hope you all have a good day/night.

:kiss:

I was expecting this really, the way yesterday finished.

take care, love.

matriarch said:
Sleep well, sweets, hope the booze/pills combo helps you get through the night.

:kiss: :rose: :kiss:
:kiss: no booze though. I never mix booze with my pain pills for my IBS. Well really I never drink at all when I'm having the attacks. But I at least got one good nights sleep. I dont take pain pills during the day either when its just me with minx so by last night I was in tears laying in the floor. Hubby thought about taking me to the A&E again but I told him they'll just medicate me with the same stuff and send me home. *shrugs* At kleast I had one night of my arm not hurting either. They need to get off their asses and get my appointment to find out where the nerve is trapped. I've been messing with these people since January trying to get it sorted.:(

Chantilyvamp said:
:kiss: no booze though. I never mix booze with my pain pills for my IBS. Well really I never drink at all when I'm having the attacks. But I at least got one good nights sleep. I dont take pain pills during the day either when its just me with minx so by last night I was in tears laying in the floor. Hubby thought about taking me to the A&E again but I told him they'll just medicate me with the same stuff and send me home. *shrugs* At kleast I had one night of my arm not hurting either. They need to get off their asses and get my appointment to find out where the nerve is trapped. I've been messing with these people since January trying to get it sorted.:(

I hope it gets better... :rose:

My mood today is very good. :)

Chantilyvamp said:

Hi Chant... Bad start?

Your_Angel said:
I hope it gets better... :rose:

My mood today is very good. :)
thank you :rose:

Adi87 said:
Hi Chant... Bad start?

Not to bad sweets, nothing I cant handle right now :kiss: :heart: ...bit frustrating on the timing but ah well we cant have everything now can we? ;)

*giggles* I keep looking out the window at all the work to do in the yard and how bad it looks partially dug up. Minx has school today so I guess I'll get on with it and see if it can be tamed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back