Myself...

Temperature is sunny and lovely, and I prepare for biking. Could hardly go better! I feel like dancing! :D
( Oh yes, this is more than a week old. But I am feeling like this today also. Anyway, who wants to complain...? ;) )

https://imgur.com/IpVVl87

I would never complain when a beautiful lady chooses to share.. and dancing naked with you would be amazing!!!:D

Just catching up

Thanks a lot messieurs!!
You deserve a treat: Now your turn to kiss me... :D

View attachment 2045548

What magnificent breast

Really enjoying your word choice. While my language skills are pitiful, translation via google is adequate

Gladly kiss your wonderful breasts. Lick and nibble on your areolas and nipples. squeeze, push, pull and pet you, just to see your smile and react to my touch

vive la différence

That's an avalanche of nice words, messieurs!

Merci à vous tous!!!!

:kiss::kiss::kiss:

How was your weekend gorgeous? Get another day ride in? What about those night time indoor rides?:devil:
Very sexy vid post, bet those beauties would look amazing as you ride, especially those late night rides in the bedroom :devil:

Je vous souhaite une merveilleuse soirée et j'attends patiemment votre nouveau matériel!:rose::kiss:

Hello! It's been a long time!
Here's one I took while changing. It was not intended to be published here, but anyways, here it goes!

View attachment 2046195

Last edited:
Back