Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you forget or did you choose to ignore it? Even though I had expected it, the silence still stings. I think it was a choice – and that’s what hurts the most.

The_Fool said:
Desire drawn upon a shadowed silhouette
with light caresses and soft words.
Some might even have meaning.
The words that is,
The caresses always have meaning.
And desire.
Whispers in her ear
are secrets for the soul,
as I seek her soul through her eyes
and devour her sweetness
lips pressed to hers.
Once with just a breath between us.
Twice with faintest touch.
Many times on many nights
with need voiced
through silent words.
Smiles offer innuendo,
sighs offer deeper meaning,
gasps offer fuel to flames
that she always has made burn
in me.
Burn baby, burn! :rose:

Now that Cloudy's let the cat out of the bag - that none of us know how to be adults and are all winging it - I can share this: I just ordered two of those RC dragonfly toys that Matt discovered (see mood last saturday) for my nephews for Christmas.

OK - the truth: I got two so I could try one first and if I love it still have one to give.

Also got a couple little RC helicopters. Good prices here: http://www.buy.com/retail/searchres...s&qu=dragonfly&loc=20269&display=col&dclksa=1

lrg-4-dragonfly.jpg

Fuck me but she is hot! Dick aching hot! Why does she have to be happily married and not slutty?

Am I crazy to do this? I think I might be, but then again I want to prove to myself that I can do it... I want to see how far I can push myself.

u wanted to curl up by the fire and watch a film - she wanted a 3 some

What the fuck kind of PM is this? What the hell are you talking about? And who the hell are you?

:confused:

Chantilyvamp said:
:D :D :D I have an image of you now in that corset running around with a flamethrower :D
And what a wonderful image that is! Right up there with you in that outfit running beside her with a LAW Rocket ;) :catroar:

*snuggles Magica to warm her* :catgrin:

Why the fuck can't you ever pay a bill on time? Just one. Is it really that bloody hard?

I followed my roomie to her ecology lecture tonight and I spent 2 hours fancying her prof. :rolleyes:

I posted about my MiL a few days ago who really and truly dislikes me.

Now she sent us a "random Thanksgiving gift" which consisted of a baby care book.

Should I be getting seriously worried?

I mean, the fact alone that it's Ezzo makes me puke, but the fact that she seems to have found a new obsession makes me worry. I don't want to come to her house on Thanksgiving to find twenty women staring appraisingly at my waistline. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back