Voyeur & Exhibitionist's Confessional

I have been known to drive around the city naked. It's very thrilling! It's also surprising how little other people glance at the driver next to them. I don't get seen nearly as often as I'd like. ;)

That sounds amazing! I'm sure you've given a few drivers a great story to tell...
 
Nice to see this thread still getting the occasional bit of attention!

Any exhibitionist or voyeuristic females, please do PM me - we have a lot to discuss & explore!
 
Exploring this side of myself now.. Walking around my house naked and windows open, but have yet to be seen.. Still it's fun! Perhaps a skirt and no panties for my next adventure.

Suggestions welcome ;)
 
Exploring this side of myself now.. Walking around my house naked and windows open, but have yet to be seen.. Still it's fun! Perhaps a skirt and no panties for my next adventure.

Suggestions welcome ;)

Here's a suggestion - PM me or add me on Yahoo.... ;)
 
One day I was in the shower when I heard my roommate's BF come in the front door. She had run out to the store and had told him to come in and wait for her.

He is shy and cute (way too good for her) and I've flirted with him behind her back.
So I pretended to not know he was here and came out of the bathroom,
loosely wrapped in a towel, drying my hair with one end of it.

When I ran into him, I acted all startled, and dropped the towel. I 'tried' to cover first my tits with my hands, then my vj, then one hand for each while he retrieved my towel for me... that was fun.
 
I would love to try something akin to my one story, "A Walk on the Beach".
I just love the idea of being stripped out in public out of my own control.
The risk of it would be so thrilling.
 
I'd have to say I'm more on the voyeur side of things. I have some stories, some of them are a little too dodgy to admit!
 
i love to touch myself with the curtain just open, so its not so obvious that I have done this on purpose. I find it such a turn on that someone may be watching.
 
I never really considered myself an exhibitionist, even though I was pretty fit during my pre-30 years. But I did have one girl friend who preferred that I walk around the apartment in the tiny underwear she would buy me ... if even that. I hadn't spent that much time running around the house naked since I was 2 years old!

This past Thursday -- Turkey Day -- I had the pleasure of ogling a young female relative of a neighbor while I masturbated behind the kitchen drapes. I had seen her there before and enjoyed the view, but this was the first time I had "enjoyed" the view the way I did Thursday.

And once years ago -- 20, as a matter of fact -- I had an apartment in Beaverton, Oregon, that looked right down into the apartment of a neighbor woman who -- in the time that we lived opposite -- brought home at least 6 different men ... and fucked them all with the drapes and sometimes the windows themselves fully opened for my viewing pleasure. I even had a spotters scope set up on a tripod, which was hard to explain to a girlfriend of mine the first time she came to my bedroom and looked through it to see this neighbor's bedroom. Ouch!
 
I would love to try something akin to my one story, "A Walk on the Beach".
I just love the idea of being stripped out in public out of my own control.
The risk of it would be so thrilling.

I loved that story.
I would love to do something like that with my wife, so hot.
She does know of my exhibitionist nature (very tame).

I got naked in my car for a GF several years ago while riding around town at night. She got so into it that when we got home she would not let me get dressed. She made me stay naked until I had to go to work the next day.
 
hot as...

when I lived in London I used go to this park and sit and eat lunch. One time I went past a car parked between some trees and there was a couple in the back seat. She was sucking him off and as I passed + looked in she looked straight at me and at the same time ran her tongue straight up his cock! I stopped and watched and she kept looking me right in the eyes as she went back to sucking. I just had to play with myself watching this, the faster my hand went, the faster she sucked until I came all over the window!! I smiled at her + she winked at me never stopping what she was doing. I loved watching + being watched plus the risk that someone else might have walked by at any time, soooo horny !!!
 
Clothing Store

Years ago while shopping with my wife I had the opportunity to see an amazing thing. The stores back then only had a curtian as a door for the dressing room. My wife went in with a handfull of clothes to try on and I stood outside her dressing room. I watched a woman go in next to her and pull the curtian shut but it only went 3/4s of the way. I had a clear view of her as she stripped naked to try on a swim suit. After looking at her self in the mirror she took it off and thats when she noticed me staring at her from the reflection of me in the mirror she never turned her head instead she opened her legs and masturbated while I watched. She had one nice orgasms as I watched her almost fall to the floor when her legs became weak from the orgasm back then they still had bushes hers was thick and black. She got dressed walked by me and smiled.....................................................
 
I've definitely got exhibitionist tendencies... not yet unleashed.
 
LOVE this thread!! I love both and have been involved with both. If anyone wants to PM me for stories I would love to chat and share.

Mine have mostly been set up with strangers but my fantasy is to just come across someone masturbating or a couple having sex.
 
I get a fantastic view into my divorced neighbour's bedroom from my window. She used to change right by the window from time to time and since I work from home, I was usually around to see it. I'd always slat my blinds so she wouldn't catch me masturbating but one day I just watched her. I didn't touch myself but I was only wearing my underwear, then she waved, I waved back and she started touching her body, just running her hands over her stomach and breasts, eventually she starting playing with her clit. Of course I started rubbing my cock and we watched each other for 10 minutes before she stopped, waved and left.

I ran into her a few days later and apparently, slatting my blinds didn't hide me as well as I thought it did :eek: she knew what I was doing and apparently she just liked giving me a show. We watch each other from the windows and get off together about once a week now, one day I'll get the courage to walk away and go round to her house, but for now, I quite enjoy our naughty little game :rolleyes:
 
LOVE this thread!! I love both and have been involved with both. If anyone wants to PM me for stories I would love to chat and share.

Mine have mostly been set up with strangers but my fantasy is to just come across someone masturbating or a couple having sex.

Tell me where you want me to be masturbating. then you can come across me

(maybe I'll even cum on you)
 
When I was in college I lived in an old house that had been sectioned off into apartments. One night my roommate called me into the kitchen and pointed out the window where the guy in the house across the fence was was sitting in his living room, smoking and watching porn. The houses were very close and we had a great vantage point. He started to rub himself through his shorts, and my roomie made a few jokes about one of us going over to "offer assistance", then called a friend to gossip about it. I stood and watched, waited, for a ridiculously long time before my roommate realized I was actually interested, and then I had to pretend not to be. He never took his shorts off or got too into it farther than a few seconds of casual rubbing every now and then, and the view from my bedroom window was practically non-existent. All-in-all, a disappointing introduction to voyeurism.
 
When I was in college I lived in an old house that had been sectioned off into apartments. One night my roommate called me into the kitchen and pointed out the window where the guy in the house across the fence was was sitting in his living room, smoking and watching porn. The houses were very close and we had a great vantage point. He started to rub himself through his shorts, and my roomie made a few jokes about one of us going over to "offer assistance", then called a friend to gossip about it. I stood and watched, waited, for a ridiculously long time before my roommate realized I was actually interested, and then I had to pretend not to be. He never took his shorts off or got too into it farther than a few seconds of casual rubbing every now and then, and the view from my bedroom window was practically non-existent. All-in-all, a disappointing introduction to voyeurism.

I can see how that would be rather disappointing. Not that I'm one for watching blokes knocking one out in front of the telly.

Now if it were a woman on the other hand.........
 
I live in the north-east of england also, and I have not had my bikini on for months as it has been terrible weather here, so I don`t know where you have been
 
Both are wonderful!

I have had the pleasure of being on both sides of this very erotic scenario. I was aware and in control when I assumed the role of an exhibitionist and I enjoyed it thoroughly growing uncontrollably hard. My voyeuristic experiences as one might expect have been much more covert, but just as enjoyable. There is something very sexy and exciting about naked innocence (watching someone who has no clue they are being watched). That is the purest form of voyuerism and not some pre-planned session to watch someone who knows they will be watched.

I have planned my exhibitionistic exploits at times and also seized opportunities to expose myself at others. Either way it's great fun. There is excitement in knowing that you are witnessing something that you "shouldn't", but not being able to pull away and freedom in knowing that you are discreetly exposing yourself completely to someone else and subjecting yourself to their reaction. It can be a real turn-on.................

Hmmmmm, wondering now if I have ever been observed without my knowledge? I hope so! Maybe while fucking or even masturbating.............
 
Back
Top