The Queen and Her Conquest (Closed for LordUsagi)

Vernard

Once he had settled in between Elara's legs Vernard reached up and grasped his manhood. It had been a long time since there had been direct stimulation and he welcomed the feeling. Though he longed to see the hand maiden's displayed sex properly he thought it best to first concentrate on Isolde.

His first stroke was from the base right to the head, his fingers grasping the sensitive bulb tightly as he waited for her next count. It was a long time coming and he used the opportunity to observe the action before him. Watching Isolde tease the girl with her tender kiss and insistent hands was very arousing.

The surprised girl finally called out two and Vernard drew his hand down again, causing the skin to be pulled back tightly over his rod. During her next series of counts, she was consistent with her timing and he got into a nice rhythm. His eyes trailed down her body and took in the beautifully clean shaved womanhood that he longed to tease with his lips and tongue, not to mention sinking his long erection to the limits of her threshold.

He almost continued to draw his hand along his length, not realising that Elara was no longer counting but instead moaning softly. Slowly he raised his eyes to see what had caused the delay.
 
Queen Isolde

Elara began to count more regularly as Isolde's hands kneaded and pinched her breasts. The Hand Maiden's breathing was sharp and jagged, and her body sagged back against Isolde as she allowed herself to enjoy the pleasure of her mistress. Isolde herself was thoroughly enjoying the situation, watching Vernard's measured strokes and his obvious arousal at Elara's pleasure was electrifying.

As the counts continued Isolde's right hand slipped away from Elara's pert breast and slid down over her stomach and pelvis. Her fingertips glided over Elara's smooth, hairless mound. Despite the skin to skin contact, Isolde's fingers were still cold. So it was that, when her fingers slipped between the folds of hot velvety skin, Elara gasped in shock. She was wet, deliciously wet, and Isolde wanted to further that pleasure. Isolde's fingertips began to stroke up and down Elara's slit slowly, the hot fluid of her arousal coating Isolde's skin. Each time Isolde would come close to Elara's pearl, she would lift her hand slightly and brush over it, cutting the sensation short and making the girl moan for more.

"You see Vernard, you need to build the desire- make her want it more." On the next down stroke Isolde's fingers pressed against Elara's opening ever so slightly, and pulled away just before she penetrated. "You need to make her desperate for your touch." Another fluttery pass over Elara's clitors had the girl throw her head back and cry out in dismay. "Vernard, I want you to tell me when I may touch Elara's pleasure pearl properly. I want you to decide when she is ready for my fingers to glide into her wet core."

Isolde continued to trace delicate patterns over Elara's hot skin as the girls face and body flushed with pleasure. Elara's breathing became even more ragged, and her fingers clawed at the sheets as Isolde promised the world but delivered little more than a light breeze of pleasure. Isolde's other hand continue to massage, stroke and tweak Elara's breast, and her mouth trailed soft, short kissed all over her neck and shoulders.
 
Vernard

Although he was excited by the prospect of watching this young woman being brought further along the path of arousal, he suspected this was as much a test for him. He wanted to reward Elara for showing him kindness and he could see she loved these liaisons with her Queen. But surely Isolde was testing if he knew how to prolong the girls pleasure.

"Yes Mistress, but I fear Elara is forgetting my own 'punishment'."

The attentions of the Queen had once again the distracted Elara and now Vernard poised helpless with his hand grasping his eager cock. He knew the thirty strokes would never bring him release but still it felt good to be able to touch himself again, especially when confronted by this scenario.

"Elara I will not even contemplate giving our Queen permission until your count reaches a least twenty." The Handmaiden had only managed to call out a ragged unlucky thirteen when Isolde's fingers had first brushed her bud.

He looked at the girls and smiled, "but make your count slow so that I can savour my punishment."

Leaning a little forward so that his head was settled nicely between the v of the quivering thighs, without so much as touching her he looked up at Elara's strained face.

"Perhaps I could tease your soft thighs with kisses, perhaps that will motivate you more, or tease you." He grinned. "What say you Mistress, can my lips touch the skin of this desirable creature?"
 
Queen Isolde

Isolde's amused laughter tinkled through the large room at Vernard's words. Isolde could feel the tension building in Elara as Vernard came closer to her. Elara had expressed an interest in him, and Isolde knew from experience that they would enjoy each other. Isolde appreciated Vernard's daring as well. She had asked him to prolong her pleasure and he had added in a way that she hadn't asked for or anticipated. Having Vernard involved had not gone along with her initial plans, but it would definitely be workable. He had also taken the initiative to bargain with Elara to prolong his pleasure as well. Not strictly what Isolde had requested, but his ingenuity should be rewarded.

"Your lips may touch her legs and nothing more." Isolde said, a hint of warning in her tone. Her fingers fluttered over Elara's upper thighs before returning to place some mild pressure against her dripping core. "Remember what Vernard said Elara. Continue your counts or you will get nothing."

"Yes Mistress. " Elara whimpered as her hips bucked desperately against Isolde's fingertips.
 
Vernard

Vernard smiled at Isolde's orders, no matter what was happening or may happen later there was no doubt he was still at her mercy. That was okay as he enjoyed that, enjoyed being at her mercy, serving her, even if it had just been once. In fact he was contemplating telling her the secret to bringing about an end to the conflict between their two peoples, and most likely a way to secure her own nations continued prosperity. But for now he would let her figure it out, his men were behaving and negotiations were under way. If conflict boiled up again he would tell her the answer, but until then he would savour his time with her.

Turning his head slightly he brushed his gently across the silky skin of Elara's inner thighs. He tried to make the touch of his lips as light as possible, just barely letting them brush against her shivering skin. Elara took up the count again, slow enough to please Vernard and prolong the feel of the hands and lips on her delicate flesh, yet still fast enough to bring her to that eager anticipated penetration.

Slowly his hand drew back and forth until she reached the count of twenty. Elara paused as if expecting Vernard's permission but he withheld it. Instead he concentrated on teasing her with his tongue and fuller and more passionate kisses.

"Perhaps you should give me some incentive," Vernard said pulling away from her slightly, "I am at yours and especially your Queen's mercy after all."

He looked up catching Isolde's eye.

On twenty-five he mouthed, giving her his permission.

He then returned to his teasing of her skin with kisses, not even worried if the young woman asked Isolde any thing. All he concentrated on was his own task and listening for Elara's agonising count.
 
Queen Isolde

Watching Vernard's lips traverse the gentle curves of Elara's thighs was as intoxicating for Isolde as it was for her hand maiden. Isolde could feel Elara pressing herself against her hand more firmly, her whole body began to squirm in anticipation as her count remained steady enough to earn her a reward.

Isolde didn't think that Elara saw Vernard's whispered words, but as she came closer and closer to counting twenty five her entire body seemed to buzz with anticipation. Vernard's ability to focus was thoroughly admirable. Despite the temptation of watching one woman pleasure another whilst his lips were so close to such a delectable prize. When twenty-four approached Isolde watched Vernard carefully, and when twenty-five was called out Isolde slipped one finger deep into Elara's waiting core as her thumb pressed pressed against her swollen clit.

Elara cried out when Isolde pierced her inner sanctum, throwing her head back as she was finally allowed some positive contact. Isolde pulled her finger out slowly before thrusting it back in. That set the pace for her relentless pleasure as Isolde's thumbs moved in circles on Elara's clit. It seemed like, for a moment, that all that existed was Elara's pleasure. Isolde allowed her to enjoy it for a few moments before she pressed her lips against Elara's ear.

"Don't forget your task." Isolde hissed into her ear, not stopping her fingers even to let Elara comprehend her words.

"T-twenty-six." Elara stammered between moans, and Isolde gave Vernard a nod of approval as his hand slid down his impressive shaft.
 
Vernard

Four more counts and then Vernard's lesson would continue. He already felt he had learned so much with the punishment he had offered himself for. As much as he was tempted to watch the two women in their bliss, for different reasons, he stuck to the task at hand. He had asked to lay his lips on the trembling flesh and to abandon that task would be tantamount to failure. He still could see out the corner of his eye as his lips and tongue trailed across the skin. He could see Isolde's slick fingers slipping deep into the Elara's shrine. Hers was not a temple yet, but a shrine where worshippers showed their devotion before being allowed into the sanctity of the temple. But this shrine was blessed, blessed by the touch of the Goddess herself, and to worship here would perhaps gain one favour.

As Elara's count continued at a slow pace he got more insistent with his kisses, trailing his tongue more firmly, sucking her flesh with the same insistence he longed to lavish on her pearl. He could only imagine the rapturous expression on Elara's and perhaps even Isolde's faces as the count continued.

At twenty nine he began to contemplate what he should do when thirty was reached. He knew to stop his pleasant stroking, but should he sit back or continue with helping the girl to climax. But thirty did not come yet as Elara was drawn away in the sensations she was experiencing.
 
Queen Isolde

When the thirtieth count struck Isolde's eyes flickered away from the tantalizingly flushed Elara to watch Vernard struggle with his choice. She wondered what he would do, but a part of her was certain that he would obey his punishment. Much to her surprise, the leader of her enemies had taken well to her punishment. Perhaps her way of life wasn't so barbaric after all.

"Well done Elara." Isolde purred, kissing Elara's neck as she slowly drew her fingers out of her molten core. "Vernard, please move back a little."

Isolde slipped off the bed and then stepped between her hand maiden and her conquest, before slowly falling to her knees. With her back to Vernard she put her hand over her shoulder.

"I want you to suck my fingers clean. And remember, no more stroking until you are ordered, alright." Isolde said.

Without allowing Vernard time to follow her orders she leant forward and pressed a light kiss against Elara's lower lips, taking a deep breath and breathing in the woman's scent.

Intoxicating.

With her hand still over her shoulder, Isolde continued working her tongue in delicate flicks over Elara's eager bud. From this position Vernard would have no choice but to lean over her naked body to reach her slick fingers.
 
Vernard

As he was instructed, the slave released his eager grip. His manhood was now swollen from both the lust he felt, the trapped blood from the ring encircling its base and the brief teasing he had been allowed. He knew that when he leaned forward it would be nearly impossible for the jutting member not to trike against Isolde's back. So he bent over her trying in vain to make any contact from his member as meager as possible. Slowly his tongue began to lick the fingers lying on Isolde's shoulder. He then used the insistence of his tongue to lift them up one at a time and slowly his lips descended down each of the digits, one at a time.
 
Queen Isolde

Isolde moaned as Vernard's skilled tongue cleaned her of Elara's juiced. She could feel the tip of his erect cock pressing against her back. When he was finished, she moved her fingers away and pulled her face from Elara's groin. Her lips were wet and covered in the hand maiden's juices, and Elara was unable to hold back her moan of disappointment at the loss of contact.

"Vernard, please get up and get into a better position. The real lesson is about to begin. I want to show you some things about pleasuring a woman that will benefit you beyond belief."

Isolde got to her feet and gently pushed Elara back onto the bed.

"Make yourself comfortable Elara." Isolde said, reaching up and grasping her long raven hair. She twisted it around her fingers and then pulled it over her shoulder as Elara made herself comfortable.

"You used your tongue well, Vernard, I will not argue that fact. What I will say is that there is a lot of merit to using your tongue creatively as well."

Isolde ran her fingers up Elara's legs and pushed them up, spreading them wide enough so that she was able to settle herself between them comfortably. Elara laid down on her stomach as her fingers traced over Elara's moistened core again.

"Watch Vernard. Watch Elara and see what she likes best, then ask me and I will teach you."

Isolde knew well what Elara liked, they had spent many hours in each other's company. She knew exactly what made the woman cry out in pleasure, and what would make her body explode in a shower of pleasure.

Isolde's first move was to tap her finger gently against Elara's throbbing clitoris. Elara's pelvis ground against the soft mattress and she was purring gently.

"Elara, much like yourself, enjoys a bit of discipline." Isolde said, her tapping turning to a rough swat in an instant. "Pain and pleasure are on opposite ends of the same scale. Raw pleasure is fun, but a balance between pleasure and pain is where the true goal should be." Another swat on Elara's dripping pussy and Elara cried out, her fingers digging into the sheets. Isolde gave her two more quick swats before she moved her hand away and caressed Elara's clitoris gently with her tongue.
 
Vernard

He watched mesmerised as the Queen of this hand-maiden used her tongue to pleasure a woman that was essentially her servant. He could fathom how he, at best a slave for Isolde's pleasure, would be forced to his knees to pleasure Isolde, as she had done that first meeting. His reluctance had probably also added to her demand, he was her enemy and needed to be taught his place, even if her reward hadn't been as pleasurable to begin with. He could see the Elara being used in a similar way, used to serve her Queen's desires. But he could never have seen the Queen serving her own subjects. It made Isolde even more desirable, desirable as a bed partner, for she knew what she wanted and how to give and get it. Also desirable as a leader, for as such she never lost the notion that her people were the most important asset in her realm.

He continued to watch, observing how the Queen gently played with Elara's swollen bud. He did not understand why, but he wished it was his face where Isolde was lying. He had serviced Isolde because she had forced him to do it, then as it was his duty to obey her. Finally he had desired to do it because it pleased her and earned him reward. Perhaps it was only because it would please Elara, and that in itself was enough.

"I have already noticed how my Queen teased her, denying her the desired direct stimulation and penetration, although I could see she still found that pleasurable. Judging by her expression and the involuntary movement of her hips she really enjoys what you are doing now."

He shifted slightly to get a better view of what Isolde was doing.

"Elara, like myself likes a bit of discipline...does my Queen enjoy being punished as much as I think she enjoys dolling it out," he watched to see her reaction.
 
Queen Isolde

As Vernard watched Isolde continued to switch between pleasure and pain until Elara's breath was coming hard and fast and her fingers were turning white where they were holding onto the sheets.

"Good Elara." Isolde murmured into Elara's womanhood. "Would you like me to put my fingers inside you?"

"Yes My Queen." Elara breathed.

"Are you forgetting something?"

"Yes please my Queen, please." The last word was filled with such longing and desperation that Isolde could not refuse.

Isolde pushed back slightly as she poised her finger at Elara's entrance.

"So Vernard, you think I like punishment do you?" Isolde asked as her finger popped through the resistance of the opening of Elara's tight channel. "Over by the wall is the same chest that was present last time we were together. Go over there, pick something." As Isolde spoke she slipped her finger into Elara with deliberate hesitation, enjoying the way the girl sighed in relief as her Queen's fingers finally penetrated her.
 
Vernard

He was reluctant to be drawn away but rose abruptly when ordered. Walking over to the chest he pondered if this was another test, was he the one to be disciplined for his comment. He opened the chest and was going to reach in for a large flat paddle with studs on it. Isolde had used this before and although it had hurt he had enjoyed the sensation. Then he changed his mind, unsure if he was the one to face punishment. He drew out a thinner paddle without potential painful studs. It was also slightly padded and after testing it on his own thigh with a swift hard stroke, to confirm it would still would be noticeable but not overly painful if used on Elara. Returning to the bed he knelt next and offered the object up to Isolde, as one would offer to a shrine.
 
Queen Isolde

Isolde took her attention away from Elara for a moment to look at what Vernard offered on bended knee. A good choice. Safe, but good none the less. She could see from the look in his eyes that he was curious about his latest order.

"Thank you Vernard. Now, what do you wish to do with that?"
 
Vernard

Was she offering him a choice, or was it further methods of teasing him. She had always rewarded boldness within bounds, so Vernard decided to take a chance.

"Well Mistress, you backside looks so inviting with you lying like that. Perhaps I should spank it until you have brought Elara to orgasm, I am sure she would approve."
 
Queen Isolde

"Well you'd best prepare your arm to become tired Vernard. I don't plan on allowing Elara to come until she is begging for it." Isolde said. "You may use that on me so long as you stop when you are required to learn."

Isolde slid a second finger into Elara's dripping mound and then turned to look at Vernard over her shoulder.

"You've become aquainted with the pleasure and pain balance. What I want to show you know is all please." Isolde said, tweaking her fingers within Elara and making her cry out in pleasure and surprise.

"There is a spot within a woman that you need to know about. It is part of the way in and on the uppermost wall when she is on her back. Press against that spot and she'll be crying out for more."

Isolde pressed against that sweet spongy spot within Elara and the girl's cry of pleasure sounded strained.

"Some women like having their pearl attended to whilst this inner spot is massaged. Others don't. Watch, and while I pleasure Elara I want you to decide which she likes best."

Isolde returned to thrusting her fingers in and out of the hand maiden's tight core. She did that for a while before pressing her lips against her clit and sucking it gently. Then she stopped and only used her hands. She alternated with this pattern while Vernard was left to watch and punish at his leisure.
 
Vernard

Watching the girl's expression he began to wonder which Isolde preferred. He resolved not to ask her but rather to experiment for himself soon. That way if he discovers what she prefers she would be more pleased than if he just asked. But then if he discerned wrong she would be disappointed.

He allowed her to continue her tests while watching intently, From what he could tell, if he was reading it correctly, both the expression and actions Isolde was doing.

"Although Elara clearly enjoys what you just showed me, she also enjoys your direct stimulation of her bud with your lips. When you combine the two she does not seem uncomfortable but it does seem as if the pleasure is too intense. However I do think that she definitely enjoys your fingers thrusting, though not concentrating on this spot while using your tongue on her bud. Then the accidental joint stimulation seems to please her a lot."

He brought the paddle down on her rear with enough force to be noticed but not enough to redden the skin.

"I think she would enjoy my member thrusting in and out of her while you pleasure her with your mouth."

He grinned as he paddled her again.
 
Queen Isolde

Isolde was just as pleased by Vernard's astute observatios as she was by the feel of the leather paddle against her bare behind. The contact made her breath catch in her throat and for a moment she forgot about Elara.

"Perhaps," Isolde breathed "you will get that chance later if Elara permits it."

At the second stroke of the paddle Isolde slid back on the bed and got to her knees. She reached back and grasped Vernard's spare hand in her own.

"Here is something that I find particularly useful." Isolde said. Isolde stuck her tongue out slightly and rolled it, the ran it along the tip of Vernard's finger slowly for a few moments.

"It is one thing to lick a woman, and it is an entirely different thing to actually pleasure her. Try this technique and you will see where you can improve. I've always imagined it would feel much like this." Isolde leant down slightly and took Vernard's member in her mouth, she took it all the way before slowly releasing it and turning around to rejoin Elara.

Using just the motion she had taught Vernard, as well as the fingering he so cleverly realised she enjoyed, Isolde continued to pleasure Elara. This time her moans were different. The previous ones were more primal, based on stimulation of a part of her which often received little attention. Her new cries were more desperate, more longing. As if she was trying to remember pleasure she knew and love, pleasure she'd had a million times.
 
Vernard

He filed that knowledge away for next time he was asked to ordered to pleasure a woman.

The feeling of Isolde's lips on his manhood again was something he had not easily forgotten. This time however it was different, this time it was slow and deliberate, allowing him to feel like to let her take control. He imagined them alone on the bed, him chained so he could not interfere as she slowly took him in her mouth. It was all he could do not to spread her legs and plunge himself into her to the hilt.

He brought the paddle down on her again, this time seeing the redness begin to set in. Drawing his hand up her leg slowly, he gently soothed her cheek before tenderly caressing the curve of her back. Her respite was short lived as he brought the paddle down again hard, focussing on the other cheek. Running his hand down her backside gently he let his middle finger tease the crease where her two cheeks met until it hovered before the entrance to her womanhood.

Lowering his head he let his lips barely brush the skin of her backside.

"Mistress do I have your permission?"
 
Queen Isolde

The spanking with the paddle felt amazing, but not nearly as wonderful as the way that Vernard's finger traced down between her cheeks and pressed against her womanhood.

"No, you may not." Isolde replied, speaking into Elara's wet mound. "Come around to the side. You will need a better view to appreciate this lesson.
 
Vernard

Vernard sighed and moved around, but not before giving her slit a teasing stroke and withdrawing his hand. As an after thought he leaned down and planted a kiss on her flaming cheek. He sucked the flesh a little bit and teased with his tongue before resuming his lesson. Consequences be damned he thought, I know she secretly likes it when I disobey slightly.

"My Queen I promise that next time I lie between your legs I will, prolong the pleasure, discover what you like and that secret place that drives Elara wild and practise that technique you just showed me...and do it gladly."

He continued to observe intently eager to learn more.
 
Queen Isolde

Vernard's daring continued to amuse Isolde. It was clear that he enjoyed her punishment just as much as her pleasure. He continued to court her wrath continuously, and she wondered just how much further he would go to earn himself a flogging.

"How terribly kind of you Vernard." Isolde said dismissively. "Now, give me your hand again."

Once more Isolde pressed her lips to the tips of one of Vernard's fingers. The one covered in her own juices. She sucked the tip of his finger into her mouth with hard pressure and bit down around it gently. Whilst she had a hold of it she flicked her tongue up and down with firm pressure. When she was finished she dropped his finger and then took his member in her mouth in the same manner she had before. The ring kept him deliciously hard, and there was a sheen of his seed covering his throbbing tip.

"The trick is being inventive. Finding ways to use your mouth more effectively than an over-zealous pup. Watch." As soon as she had finished she returned her attention to Elara, using the technique she had just show Vernard and making the young woman's cries fill the room.

When Isolde decided that Elara had enough she stopped. Isolde turned and smiled at Vernard, wiping Elara's fluid off her lips with her hand and then pressing her hand against Vernard's mouth so that he could get a taste of the woman he clearly desired.

"The most notable thing about a good lover is that their hands are never idle. " Isolde said. As Vernard sucked on her finger her other hand traced delicate circles over his raging erection.

With that Isolde turned back to Elara and laid her own naked body against the other woman's, relishing the head and warmth of her skin. Isolde kissed Elara deeply, her hips grinding her own pelvic region against Elara's soaking one. When Elara's hands came up to hold Isolde's body against her own Isolde ignored the pressure and slipped her way down Elara's body, trailing a series of hot kisses, nibbles and bites down her neck, over her shoulders, and veering towards her left breast.

As the Queen's lips captured the hand maiden's nipple in one mouth, the other hand came up to caress the other glorious orb. Isolde used the same techniques she had used on Elara's pearl on her nipples, with more pressure and ferocity. Whenever Elara's hands dared to grasp Isolde's hair too firmly Isolde would bite down one one nipple and pinch the other, making the girl cry out in a perfect mixture of pleasure and pain.
 
Vernard

As arousal started to overcome him he groaned loudly. The taste of Elara, thought subtly different to Isolde was no less pleasant. He couldn't decide if he wanted to kiss the Queen and taste the arousal of the women on her, or replace her in worshipping the hand-maiden. The desire to push Isolde onto her back and show her these new techniques was also strong. He knew it would result in punishment, but only after the Queen had been satisfied if his showed sufficient skill.

He brought the paddle down again hard on the waiting backside, a little more frustrated by his unsated desire. Isolde barely flinched as she continued to tease the girl with her teeth and fingers.Seeing hardly a response from Isolde he decided to change tack and bring her other arousal. Isolde's legs had parted slightly as she lay on the girl and he gently slapped her pouting vaginal lips with two of his fingers. Before she had time to react he followed it up with another, lighter smack to her behind.

"Don't keep Elara waiting," he said boldly before patting her outer lips again. He knew this had probably cost him any chance of penetration but the thought of pleasing Isolde, whether she would acknowledge it or not was well worth it. He had meant it, he was her pleasure slave and her own desire was all that mattered to him.
 
Queen Isolde

The slight sting of Vernard spanking her mound made Isolde moan into Elara's breast. He followed it up with another smack with his hand and Isolde pulled away from the other woman and got to her knees.

"Do you enjoy that, Vernard?" Isolde asked him, looking over her shoulder at him.

"Now Elara, do you think Vernard has learnt enough to pleasure you yet or shall we make him wait?" Isolde asked. Elara propped herself on her elbows and looked past Isolde and at Vernard. Her eyes were wide and her cheeks were flushed prettily with unfulfilled desire.

"I think he might be able to bring me to orgasm my Queen. You have done all of the ground work anyway." Elara said. With a slight nod Isolde crawled across the bed so that she was behind Elara and sat behind her. Isolde's legs slipped under Elara so that the hand maiden was sitting between her legs, her torso supported by Isolde.

"Very well, Vernard. So me what you have learnt and you may earn yourself a reward. Elara, do you have any rules?" Isolde asked, her right hand cupping Elara's breast and rolling her nipple between two fingers.

"Yes. Vernard, as much as I would love to feel your cock gliding in to me, I need to be sure you have learnt enough to be worthy to pleasure my Queen. Hand and mouth only. Do you understand?" Elara asked, spreading her legs wide open and giving Vernard his invitation.
 
Vernard

"I think I can obey those rules," he moved around to settle in between her legs. "As you said your Queen has already worked you into a frenzy, so maybe the slow tease to begin with is slightly pointless...or is it."

He kissed her on the thigh as he had earlier and slowly ran his tongue up and over the sopping lips of her womanhood. When he reached her bud he retracted his tongue and let only his lips brush lightly over it. He repeated the same up the other leg, and this time the girl who was so aroused already tried to thrust her hips up into his face.

"Naughty girl," he said as he move to kneel again. His fingers gently slapped her clit drawing an ecstatic breath from her. He did that again a few times before descending his lips onto her free breast. There he sucked the nipple into his mouth, bit on it gently and teased it with slow circles and hard flicks. At the same time two fingers penetrated her and sort that spot that Isolde had mentioned to him. The loud moan from her lips told him he had found it. He continued to stimulate her there for a while before pulling away from her breast.

"Queen Isolde, do you mind keeping these beautiful breasts entertained while I bring our beautiful maiden to orgasm."

He knew she would and he returned to lying between Elara's legs. It would not be long before the girl exploded, but he had to show her he had paid attention. So he teased her bud with slow circles and soft bites, he also did not leave her lips unattended and also penetrated her with his tongue. While this was happening his hands moved around and caressed Isolde's hips and buttocks. His tongue drove Elara to a frenzy as he concentrated on her clit, so finally one of his hands returned and two fingers thrust in and out of her expertly, only occasionally brushing over the spot that made her scream.

Finally it was too much and she could not hold back the multiple stimulations. With a deep cry, Elara arched her back, thrust her breasts into Isolde's hands and clamped her thighs around Vernards head. She rode the first waves before reaching down and clamping her one hand into Isolde's side while the other held Vernard's face against her grinding mound.

Once Elara's shuddering eased and she released the warrior he sat up. His face was gleaming with the abundant juices of the girl and there was a satisfied gleam in his eye.

"What is next ladies," he said surveying the room, pretty sure that this lesson had not proceeded as they had planned.
 
Back
Top