60 Plus Check In

63, west coast, male. Don't know if I've seen anyone here from northern ca;.
I'd sure like to chat with a woman close to my age.

Saying Hi.

Dropped in to say hi. I am 65 and still good shape and still love sex. I am very naughty. I am bi and love women more the men . I love women from 21 to my age or older. Men 21 to 25 have a better chance than older men. All are welcome to pm .An erotic loving pm will be replied to faster than a raunchy one.

Linda

Fit

The best way to stay horny is to stay fit. A brisk walk every day keeps the heart pumping and keeps the blood flowing - and we know how important that is to us guys! Don't forget the heart is a muscle that doesn't like to be neglected. Same applies to the girls of course except they don't need the blood flowing to all places as urgently as us older fellas! (It keeps thighs nice and trim and firm for wrapping around us I guess)

63 yr old woman in Massachusetts. My sexuality has surprised me by reawakening. Finding I have fetishes has done wonders for my fantasies, but alas, no one to help relieve the "itch."

63 yr old woman in Massachusetts. My sexuality has surprised me by reawakening. Finding I have fetishes has done wonders for my fantasies, but alas, no one to help relieve the "itch."

sucks when you itch and there's no one to scratch...

Great.pleasantly suprised by the number of men and women proud to share their age.and why not age is not a determinant of one's sexual drive .I see nice gals in the clearwater tampa area.

65 Retired UK Forces NCO

Yep, 65 and still loving Lit. Stories, lots of foreplay, teasing and slow sensual love-making. I live in East Cornwall, divorced, love younger ladies if there are any that like older guys ...

Last edited:
Dropped in to say hi. I am 65 and still good shape and still love sex. I am very naughty. I am bi and love women more the men . I love women from 21 to my age or older. Men 21 to 25 have a better chance than older men. All are welcome to pm .An erotic loving pm will be replied to faster than a raunchy one.

Linda

send you a pm ☺

:)Age 75. married,very active sexually but not with the wife. Thinking bisexual at times. Would like to try it. NW PA.

Not any younger but not any older, and still with fantasy

Hello to all the well seasoned folks on the thread:
60, male. All the parts still work LOL.
Just like Stillgotmylooks; my fantasies get harder and wilder too.
Must admit there is some sensuousness mixed in, also.
Wife has lost all interest in sex. :-(
Of course we are all here for a reason :)
cheers

Bumping this thread for all of us seasoned folks who are hanging out.
cheers

I would have thought for sure there was an over 60 lady up this morning looking for some intimate pleasures! :devil:

love 60+

not 60+, but love men this age. naughty young thing here looking for some hot fun with much older :)

Hello to all the well seasoned folks on the thread:
60, male. All the parts still work LOL.
Just like Stillgotmylooks; my fantasies get harder and wilder too.
Must admit there is some sensuousness mixed in, also.
Wife has lost all interest in sex. :-(
Of course we are all here for a reason :)
cheers

Well seasoned like cast iron ! I had to LOL. I'm not over 60 yet but heading that way.

Just make the cut

Recently 60-ish (the new 40-ish), sexdrive has gotten stronger, if anything, but my sense of the erotic much more refined now..... Loving this age....

Back