sorry ladies. I wear pink panties.

indiguy6969

Experienced
One of the girls at the carwash I always go to has a crush on me. I have a sporty car, and im usually ranked a 7-8 on straight scale. Negatives for thin (no muscluar body) I weight 125lbs. I also loose points after nudity because my dick is a thin 6" hard. Now I'm 9-10 on gay scale. Negative for bad gag reflex resulting in appetizing head for men over 7". And Negative for being sissy/fem. A large population of gay tops in the world want another regular man, hairy bodies, normal dressed or not as loud.

Either way, I was doing my best to be bi up until I turned 25 and decided that I would rather suck dick and get fuckedbin the ass.
I still in closet so and they ways catch me on my normal days. So next time im going to make sure I bring my biracial muscle stud with me and make sure ive painted my nails pink to match the visible waist band of a pink thong peaking just about my tightest size 2 low rise hip hugger capris with the visible waist band of a bright pink thong, sandals, and tan lime green sports bra just to see the look of shock and disbelief. Not being mean, just funny. Lol
Oh well, bout to go shopping for some new lace stockings and panties to match.

One of the girls at the carwash I always go to has a crush on me. I have a sporty car, and im usually ranked a 7-8 on straight scale. Negatives for thin (no muscluar body) I weight 125lbs. I also loose points after nudity because my dick is a thin 6" hard. Now I'm 9-10 on gay scale. Negative for bad gag reflex resulting in appetizing head for men over 7". And Negative for being sissy/fem. A large population of gay tops in the world want another regular man, hairy bodies, normal dressed or not as loud.

Either way, I was doing my best to be bi up until I turned 25 and decided that I would rather suck dick and get fuckedbin the ass.
I still in closet so and they ways catch me on my normal days. So next time im going to make sure I bring my biracial muscle stud with me and make sure ive painted my nails pink to match the visible waist band of a pink thong peaking just about my tightest size 2 low rise hip hugger capris with the visible waist band of a bright pink thong, sandals, and tan lime green sports bra just to see the look of shock and disbelief. Not being mean, just funny. Lol
Oh well, bout to go shopping for some new lace stockings and panties to match.

i love the description of your outfit , i bet you look gorgeous ,xo

Back