Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You were BOTH models of lady-like decorum.....And it should probably be noted that not ONCE did I threaten to rip anyone's head off and s--t down their neck this time!!!":D:D:D

Your self-restraint is noted, and if I were closer, would be rewarded with my special Peach Praline Crumble cake.

"I got to thinking on the way home - further research is indicated but I feel like I'm on the track of something... I've been fortunate enough to have some of my sisters share bits of their lives with me privately and, while those histories are held in my deepest trust individually - collectively I am noticing a pattern. We Baby Girls have had/are having some ROUGH times and I began to wonder if this is true of all of us? We don't have to share personal things on line certainly but anyone wanting to PM? Or email? At any rate, as I pondered that (and played dodge 'em cars.......throwing a pillow at Daddy Stan:p) I also began to wonder how much of our 'Daddy-fetish' reverts back simply to a need to let go and be taken care of - to let someone ELSE make the decisions (and pay the bills and do the worrying and....) certainly but to be TAKEN CARE of instead of being the one taking care of every one and everything else....."

"I got to thinking on the way home - further research is indicated but I feel like I'm on the track of something... I've been fortunate enough to have some of my sisters share bits of their lives with me privately and, while those histories are held in my deepest trust individually - collectively I am noticing a pattern. We Baby Girls have had/are having some ROUGH times and I began to wonder if this is true of all of us? We don't have to share personal things on line certainly but anyone wanting to PM? Or email? At any rate, as I pondered that (and played dodge 'em cars.......throwing a pillow at Daddy Stan:p) I also began to wonder how much of our 'Daddy-fetish' reverts back simply to a need to let go and be taken care of - to let someone ELSE make the decisions (and pay the bills and do the worrying and....) certainly but to be TAKEN CARE of instead of being the one taking care of every one and everything else....."
Hrm ... duelly noted. I wonder if there's something in the air ...
I know that I, personally, enjoy the Daddy fetish because of the close personal attachment (which may revert back to my father not being one to voice his love very often, but meh, not overly concerned with that) and that whole I'm-naughty-cuz-he-likes-me-that-way aspect? One could write a book on it, as far as I'm concerned ... who knows, maybe I will!
I worry all the time, any o my exes, even Daddy ESM, can tell you that I don't let that "gift" go. And bills? Hell ... c'mere sugarDaddy ... I wouldn't say no if a Daddy wanted to pay my bills! My daughter could get new shoes!

"Have I mentioned you're one of my favorite little sisters?":D
Nope, but now you have ... you'll get a whole cake *giggles and winks*

I see while I was at a morning or high tea as we were calling it that I missed all the fun again.

I didn't have an easy childhhod and had to be a grown up when I was still a kid. My past two serious relationships were with men that were useless to put it midly, but I came to the realization last week that that is in part why I was with them. because I didn't need them.
But with daddy ours has been a slow (or not so slow at times lol) progression to this change in our relationship.
I trust him and I need him. But with him I can let all the other things go and just relax in his arms and trust him to take care of me. I can lean on him and I know he'll hold me up. I can let my insecurities show and he'll reassure me.

I don't know if that makes sense

I see while I was at a morning or high tea as we were calling it that I missed all the fun again.

I didn't have an easy childhhod and had to be a grown up when I was still a kid. My past two serious relationships were with men that were useless to put it midly, but I came to the realization last week that that is in part why I was with them. because I didn't need them.
But with daddy ours has been a slow (or not so slow at times lol) progression to this change in our relationship.
I trust him and I need him. But with him I can let all the other things go and just relax in his arms and trust him to take care of me. I can lean on him and I know he'll hold me up. I can let my insecurities show and he'll reassure me.

I don't know if that makes sense

Mine wasn't very easy either and subsequent relationships continued the pattern of physical, mental and emotional abuse. (The standing joke used to be that if you put me in a room full of men who were all wearing the same suit, shoes and aftershave you'd still know which ones were the a--holes because those would be the ones I'D fall for. I can laugh about it now...) Until the SO - we may laugh and joke and tease each other about some things but I KNOW that he loves ME - the real person - not the person he wants me to be, or the person I am to please him or.....any of those artificial 'me's' - just ME.... I can be myself, expose my vulnerabilities and weaknesses and in those moments that I've truly needed him - he's been there to help me.... It still blows me away!"

**We Baby Girls have had/are having some ROUGH times and I began to wonder if this is true of all of us?**

It is true here as well, Peaches

I hope you baby girls don't mind me chiming in, but I recalled a thread related to the your discussion, so I dug up a couple of posts in particular from that thread. The first post is from a baby girl that some of us know and miss, and the second one is from a daddy's perspective ... my perspective :)

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=40285684#post40285684

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=40093341#post40093341

"Thank you Daddy Rob - Yes, my beloved sister Mia was quite wise in a number of ways - and my sister Serene's words, that follow yours in the thread are also 'on point'. And no, I don't mind if you or any of the Daddies wants to chime in - like I say, it was just something I was thinking about while I was stuck in traffic tonight and kind of wanted others' input on."

Mine wasn't very easy either and subsequent relationships continued the pattern of physical, mental and emotional abuse. (The standing joke used to be that if you put me in a room full of men who were all wearing the same suit, shoes and aftershave you'd still know which ones were the a--holes because those would be the ones I'D fall for. I can laugh about it now...) Until the SO - we may laugh and joke and tease each other about some things but I KNOW that he loves ME - the real person - not the person he wants me to be, or the person I am to please him or.....any of those artificial 'me's' - just ME.... I can be myself, expose my vulnerabilities and weaknesses and in those moments that I've truly needed him - he's been there to help me.... It still blows me away!"

I'm glad you can laugh about it now. Thankfully I never went down that road with men, I just picvked useless ones.
It's scary someone seeing all that though. Daddy (before he was daddy) saw past all my masked and walls. It scared me and attracted me to him.

A thought

Im here to comfort, and look after any lady who has the need to be held in my arms, to be made to understand that she is the most important person, as long as she understand my needs.

In return she will be cared for. And realy at the end of the day, after all the fun we all just need to be held and hugged, so that we feel wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back