Bestfriend's Boyfriend

Ali smiles up at Matt as he moves her onto her back, "finally" she moans as she feels him slide into her. Ali pushes her hips to him, trying to get him to push all the way into her.
 
Matt shakes his finger at Ali And holds her hips down with his other hand "I said we are going to go nice and slow I think you can survive us going slow this once baby"
 
Ali pouts just a little, "ok we can go slow." Ali smiles up at Matt, he always knows how to drive her insane with desire, "baby you seem to be trying to make this weekend special, and I really appreciate how much you are spoiling me."
 
"I love you baby and this weekend is just getting started" Matt said with a smile as he was about half way in Ali's tight pussy now. He could tell taking it slow like this was increasing her arousal because she was so wet, her juices were everywhere.
 
Ali arches her back and moans as Matt slowly slides into her, "ooo baby you are driving me insane." Ali feels her juices flowing out of her pussy down her thighs. Ali squeezes her thighs tight around Matt's waist.
 
As he kept slowly working his cock into her he brushed the hair to the side of her face and grinned while looking into her eyes. "You are so beautiful baby"
 
Ali smiles softly, she looks at him and cups his face, "i think i realized the true definition of making love baby." Ali needs him inside her but this slow feeling is amazing.
 
Matt was finally all the way inside of Ali and didn't start thrusting yet just enjoyed her tight wet warmth. "So if there is anything you want to try this weekend just let me know, I'm willing to try anything for you baby. But right now we are making love."
 
Ali nods her head, "right now, if we do this the rest of the weekend I will leave here happy and satisfied." Ali squeezes around Matt, enjoying how much he streched her.
 
"Oh very satisfied indeed" Matt said with a grin as he started slowly working his hips pulling his cock out very slowly then sliding back into her almost as slow as he did the first time, while kissing and sucking on her tits.
 
Ali looks up at Matt, "I dont know if i am going to be able to survive this pleasure storm you are putting me through." Ali pushes her hips to meet each of Matt's long slow thrusts into her.
 
"Oh I think you'll survive it baby" He said as he slipped his tongue into her mouth giving her one of his famous passionate kisses as he started moving a little faster in and out of her pussy.
 
Moaning loudly Ali pushes her hips to Matt's thrusts. She softly sucks on his tounge as he kisses her. Ali squeezes tightly around Matt as he moves in and out of her a little faster, "baby you always amaze me at how well you take care of my pussy."
 
"I love taking care of your tight pussy baby." He whispered near her ear before kissing and then lightly sucking on her ear. Moving his hips a little slower than he usually did, this was as fast as he was going to go for now. Letting her feel every inch and ridge of his cock as he pulled out and then slid back deep into her tight warmth.
 
Ali moans softly as Matt kisses and plays with her ear. Ali squeezes her legs around Matt's waist, "mmm baby you are making me feel amazing." Ali moans as she feels every single inch of Matt's thick cock. Ali pushes on Matt's shoulder, "roll over baby, its my turn."
 
Grabbing tight onto Ali's hips and sliding deep into her again Matt picked her up and rolled over onto his back all while staying inside her. Looking up at Ali with a smile he crossed his arms behind his head "I love you so much."
 
Ali smiles and bends down to kiss Matt, "I love you too, now lay back and enjoy the show." Ali starts to gently massage her tits as she moves slowly up and down on Matt's cock. Ali leans back and moves up and down on Matt's cock, her mouth hanging open and panting as she rides slower.
 
Matt watched as Ali massaged her own perky tits while she rode him. Glancing down he watched as his cock disappeared slowly into his girlfriend's wet cunt. "Fuck that feels amazing!"
 
Ali giggles and slows down more on Matt's cock, "which do you like more baby, watching your cock slide into me or watching my tits bounce when you fuck me?' Ali squeezes her pussy muscles around Matt's cock and stops moving her hips, she just squeezes around him.
 
"Mmmm yes!" Matt groaned out as she squeezed her muscles around his thick shaft. "I would have to say I love watching your tits bounce and love feeling my cock disappear into you" He said with a grin
 
Ali shakes her head, "so you just plain love fucking me." Ali reaches behind her and softy cups and holds Matt's balls, "mmm baby we are going to drain these puppies."
 
"Yes I do baby" He smiled up at the beauty that was his girlfriend. "Mmmm fuck!" He groaned as she cupped his big balls while riding him. He needed to touch her now so he reached up and cupped her perky tits squeezing and caressing them lovingly.
 
Ali kisses Matt's chest as she rides him, "baby, shoot your cum inside of me, it will feel so good for both of us." Ali works her hips faster on Matt, she can't go slow with him buried inside of her," please baby i need it."
 
Matt grabbed Ali's hips once she started going fast and held her still. He took over the movements and made slow thrusts up into her pussy. "I said we go slow baby, we'll have plenty of time to go fast and hard through out the weekend."
 
Ali pouts, "Baby please I need your cum in my pussy now!" Ali whimpers as Matt inside of her slowly and she tries to move her hips against him, but his grip is just too strong on her.
 
Back
Top