Bestfriend's Boyfriend

"Hell no baby your ass is perfect!" He gave it a slap keeping his hand on her flesh and squeezing firmly "It's all mine too baby" He grinned as he started thrusting harder feeling her clench her muscles around his thick shaft as it plunged into the depths of her wet pussy
 
Ali grins, "i am so lucky to have a boyfriend who appreciates my ass." Ali pushes her hips to him, "please baby I need to feel you cum inside me again. I want to feel you fill me up 3 times."
 
"I appreciate everything about you baby" Working his hips very hard and fast now, thrusting his loge shaft into her over and over again. "Fuck baby you are so tight!" Leaning down he grabbed her swaying breasts and squeezed them firmly with his big hands playfully biting her back.
 
Ali pushes her hips faster and faster. Ali moans when Matt tells her how tight she is. "Do you like when I squeeze your cock with my pussy." Ali squeezes his cock again.
 
Groaning out his answer "Yes!!" as he kept pounding her tight little cunt. "Baby I'm gonna cum" and knowing this would send her over the edge he grabbed her hard nipples and started pulling them and playing with them.
 
Ali screams in surprise as Matt starts to play with her nipples, "ooo baby you know what that does to me." Ali pushes her hips to him faster, wanting to feel him cum with her, because she won't take much longer before she cums.
 
Matt kept one hand on her breasts to play with her nipples and ran the other down her flat stomach to her pussy and started rubbing her clit. After a few more deep powerful thrusts his cock throbbed as it started shooting his hot seed into her womanhood.
 
Ali groans loudly as Matt keeps playing with her nipples. She cant stop moving her hips and keeps pushing back to meet him. Ali squeezes around him again, cumming as he fills her pussy again.
 
His warm cum quickly fills up her pussy and starts dripping out onto the bed. He now stops playing with her nipples and caresses her breasts as he slows his movements. "Mmmm fuck baby that was amazing" Matt said softly as he started planting kisses up along her spine and all over her back
 
"Baby you always make me feel so special." Ali smiles as Matt kisses up her back, "i could use some kisses on my lips baby." Ali pulls Matt down to lay on his back and she cuddles into him, kissing softly.
 
Matt wrapped his arms around her body as they embraced in a passionate kiss. His big hands running up and down her back trailing his fingers along her soft smooth skin.
 
Ali smiles in blissful happiness. She looks at Matt, your ex was a fool. They feel asleep cuddled together.

In the morning Ali wakes with Matt's arms around her. There is a pounding at the door, Ali's ex boyfriend wanting to come in.
 
Matt lays there and holds Ali as she falls asleep. Kissing her on the forehead before dozing off shortly after. Waking up slowly to the sound of someone pounding on the door. Figuring it was his friends Matt stayed there holding Ali in his arms.
 
Ali hears the pounding on the door, "who is at the door baby?" Ali sighs softly as she feels Matts arms around her. The pounding continues until the voice yells out, "Ali Cat...come open this door, you know you miss me baby."
 
"Who the hell is that?" He asked as he was now awake and wondering who it was because it wasn't his friends. He got up and pulled on a pair of shorts and headed to the door. Opening it he looked at the guy standing there "Can I help you?"
 
The guy on the other side of the door looks at Matt, "Im looking for Ali, who the hell are you?" Ali wanders into the the living room, "Matty who is at the door?" She peers around Matt and jumps, "go away Ethan, we broke up a year ago. I am with Matt now."

Ethan looks around Matt, "ooo baby I have missed those legs. I have missed them being around my waist as I nailed you." Ali hangs her head in embarassment.
 
"Well dude your gonna keep missing them because Ali is with me now. Ain't that right baby?" He asked looking over at her and flashing her a smile.
 
Ali looks at Matt, "You are right baby."

Ethan looks at Ali, "come on baby you know you miss me too." He eyes her legs up and down, "damn those legs look even more gorgeous." Ethan looks at Matt, "do you enjoy those legs around your waist dude?"
 
"I think your getting a little out of hand dude." Matt said as he stepped a foot to his right to block Ethan's line of site.
 
Ethan tries to look past Matt, "come on, those legs are perfect. Tell me you dont love those legs. I have imagined them around me for the past year."

Ali shudders and goes to put on more than just Matt's shirt. She comes back in jeans. "Ethan go away. I love Matt."

Ethan tries to push his way past Matt, "come on dude, if you lost having those legs and that pussy, you would try everything to. Is that pussy still as tight as ever?"
 
Matt kept his arm up across the door opening. "Look Ali is with me now and you better watch how you talk around her. I won't have people talking to her like she is just a piece of meat" He said in a very serious tone.
 
Ethan rolls his eyes, "but those legs, that pussy, and especially that juicy ass, call out to men. Making them need to touch them. Let me just touch them one more time."

Ali looks at Matt, "please baby he is scaring me."
 
Matt steps outside and pushes Ethan back away from the door. "I warned you several times now to watch the way you are talking around my girlfriend." He said as he shoved Ethan back some more. "Don't even let me catch you around my place or Ali again you got that?" He shoved him back again harder this time making Ethan stumble backwards. Matt then turned and headed back inside.
 
Ali huddles into Matt's chest. "I am sorry he showed up here baby. Thank you for getting rid of him." Ali's entire body is trembling from the encounter with Ethan, "it was so embarassing the way he was talking about me, especially in front of you. I know we both accept neither of us were virgins, but you probably dont want to have to deal with an ex of mine talking about my ass and pussy."
 
Matt was angry at Ethan showing up. Lightly wrapping his arm around Ali and looking out the window to make sure he was gone. "What a fucking asshole. God I was so close to hitting him you don't even know baby"
 
Back
Top