(^▿^)۶🍸 The Spacebar 🍺٩(˘◡˘ )

The bar is hoppin now, once you have bot pole dancing, you have a party... :)
Greetings Space Cadets! ummmm Space invaders! ugh I will go with Space Folk! ... lol

K I'm way too chicken to put my skype info out on a post...Tiamo you are one brave lil chickee lol But in private maybe...I guess it would save on my PMs cause they keep filling up so fast :eek:

The bar is hoppin now, once you have bot pole dancing, you have a party... :)
Greetings Space Cadets! ummmm Space invaders! ugh I will go with Space Folk! ... lol

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! You found the place!! I'm so glad you stopped in!!! Gosh it's good to see you...PM's are so hard to get back to.
How do you like the bar? Stay a while...?? :heart:

I think I have that same exact look after I have a hair cut. What a cute dog.

A little entertainment for the Space Bar...

pole-dancing-robots.gif
My floppy disk just turned into a hard drive!!!! Where can I stick my USB?

astronauts-space-bar-2.jpg

He's already got his drink and place at the bar....who's bartender? I'm not very good at making drinks....:rolleyes:

No Space Bar is complete without a dancing baby groot somewhere in the background.

Dancing-Groot.gif

astronauts-space-bar-2.jpg

He's already got his drink and place at the bar....who's bartender? I'm not very good at making drinks....:rolleyes:

All you need to worry about is the booze. Forget anything else, just make sure there's alcohol in the glass... :p

I like this new place - I may have to come back later and get drunk here... (Just kidding - I don't get drunk these days - I just go for the mild buzz...)

I have to run off for a bit everyone - but I'll be back in a bit.

Ladies, I fully expect to find those boobies still bouncing when I return... :p

All you need to worry about is the booze. Forget anything else, just make sure there's alcohol in the glass... :p

I like this new place - I may have to come back later and get drunk here... (Just kidding - I don't get drunk these days - I just go for the mild buzz...)
The best part of getting drunk at the Spacebar- once you start clinging to the floor to keep from falling off, we turn off the simulated gravity.

No Space Bar is complete without a dancing baby groot somewhere in the background.

Dancing-Groot.gif

Omg LOVE this!! :cathappy:

Ditto...I rarely drink at all, but since Lit and the SpaceBar is a place of fun and fantasy then I'll drink til I'm silly...and bouncy....and giddy and giving out *bouncy boob hugs* :D

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! You found the place!! I'm so glad you stopped in!!! Gosh it's good to see you...PM's are so hard to get back to.
How do you like the bar? Stay a while...?? :heart:

Hi Shelby...Congrats! Yes the place looks good, hope ordering cran/sodawater doesnt get me mocked :)
cheers all!

Hi Shelby...Congrats! Yes the place looks good, hope ordering cran/sodawater doesnt get me mocked :)
cheers all!

Ty :heart:
You can have anything you want in here....you can stay sober or get virtually drunk if the mood strikes ;)
I may even bring cupcakes :rose:

Glad to see everything's up and running smoothly without needing supervision. Now if you don't mind, I'm going back to watch boobies bouncing.

Back