What are you thinking right now? (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah...lol, amazing as it is. What's to hide on a site where so much can be hidden anyway? This is supposed to be a place of acceptance and honesty. LOL...now it feels silly to even type that! :D

On the contrary....my protective bubble grows thicker every day. I am glad to have those I do consider great friends however...thankful for unconditional friendship :rose::heart::rose:

Not much, but there's the silver lining of people will always tell a grain of truth in their lies.

Yeah...lol, amazing as it is. What's to hide on a site where so much can be hidden anyway? This is supposed to be a place of acceptance and honesty. LOL...now it feels silly to even type that! :D

On the contrary....my protective bubble grows thicker every day. I am glad to have those I do consider great friends however...thankful for unconditional friendship :rose::heart::rose:

Nothing wrong with a good protective bubble as long as you keep your friends inside and close.:rose::kiss:

Sometimes it's just difficult to know what to believe and whom to trust...how do you know for sure when people sound so sincere? :rolleyes:

All you can do is take it on a case-by-case basis. Sometimes people seem very sincere but they're trying to get something out of you. Sometimes they really are. The only thing you can do is wait and see. Someone once told me "everyone has an angle" and I don't know what that even means exactly, but not everyone is out to screw you or get something from you and being skeptical is not the same as being cynical so you have to take it one person at a time and one day at a time. It's not the end of the world if you make a mistake or trust the wrong person either. Sometimes you do that and when it happens you cut your losses, learn from it if you can, and try to live the best life you can.

Cutting people some slack and giving tentative trust can burn you but if you don't it's very easy to end up shut off and bitter and that's not a good life. I know plenty of people like that and they're fucking miserable. You don't have to commit to anything right away. Sometimes you discover someone wasn't quite who you thought they were or not quite as good a person but that's kind of something you have to deal with and when it happens you move on and hope the next time turns out differently. Some level of detachment is good. Doesn't mean you don't trust anyone, it's just you realize not everyone is awesome in this world and that's how it is. It's really not the end of the world. It can suck but it's also something we all deal with and part of life.

For some reason the last couple of days I've been thinking a lot about how much I dislike kids and whether or not that makes me kind of a dick. It might.

Not the dislike of them makes you a dick, but the constant posts about the dislike just might. :D

There's alot of helicopters flying over my apt right now. Maybe I should look outside and make sure Mississippi isn't under attack. :eek:

I am hoping bangs (or fringe for the Brits in the crowd) was a wise choice! :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back