Votes: 22 8.9%
  • What was recently posted

Votes: 44 17.7%
  • Who the OP is

Votes: 5 2.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I certainly don't watch it. And I don't trade messages with anyone else watching it because Ben…errrr, The Bachelor was SUCH a douche. Not Juan Pablo douchey, but who leads someone on THAT hard core only to be all like "Sorry, I love someone else more"???

I don't watch trash like that.

Exactly. But I totally don't get that Juan Pablo reference, as I don't know anything about what happened two Bachelors ago.

And why would Ben (assuming that's his name- I just guessed) pic Lauren B?! I mean, Jojo was hot as fuck! She would've been my pick!!!

And maybe Hugh Jackman can be on Big Gay Talentless Bachelor! He's a dickhead.

Movie-43-Hugh-Jackman1.jpg

c5010d5fff8cd985539d68eefa33a911.jpg

...also serving tea. I will try not to get drool in the teacups.

Oh my.... :heart:

Here's my contribution to the breathtaking, beautiful man...

Psst... You can't reach out and pull his arm out of the way. I've already tried. ;)

Psst... You can't reach out and pull his arm out of the way. I've already tried. ;)

Pictures of me work exactly like that, though, weirdly. :p

I certainly don't watch it. And I don't trade messages with anyone else watching it because Ben…errrr, The Bachelor was SUCH a douche. Not Juan Pablo douchey, but who leads someone on THAT hard core only to be all like "Sorry, I love someone else more"???

Jason Mesnick .... but you wouldn't know that since you don't watch. :D

Exactly. But I totally don't get that Juan Pablo reference, as I don't know anything about what happened two Bachelors ago.

And why would Ben (assuming that's his name- I just guessed) pic Lauren B?! I mean, Jojo was hot as fuck! She would've been my pick!!!

She was my pick too. Surprised you're bitching tho, seeing as how she is the next bachelorette. Guess you didn't catch After The Final Rose....

*swoon*

^^^
I do know she is the next Bachelorette. So I'm happy about that. She's so sexy. But he's still a dope for picking that boring ass Lauren B.

Personally, I was hoping for drunk Lace to be the next Bachelorette. But she would need to maintain some sort of pre-determined blood alcohol level at all times because sober Lace isn't nearly as much fun. And by fun, I mean crazy.

*groan*

The Bachelor is lam3... Can we please discuss something more cerebral? Like the Real Housewives?

Kthxbai.

Now I know how short people feel in a crowd because my browser won't load that picture, so I'm like what? who is it? dohwah!
*reloads*
Oh! :) :)
Does he come any bigger than that? ;):eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back