(^▿^)۶🍸 The Spacebar 🍺٩(˘◡˘ )

Azul, just the slippers, huh? ;)

DLF, that would have been my dog. The boyo decided to feed him scrambled eggs. I had to go outside....bahahahaha

I missed D&D convo?!?!?! Bah. Old school all the way. Ive always felt that playing online was not as good. I tried playing with class mates last couple year but never found a good DM. I guess none of us could be dedicated enough to the game to memorize shit. Hows everyone's weekend so far?! Hi all! <-correct order to whatever is supposed to be appropriate. *Waves over enthusiastically*

Oooooo the SpaceBar is still open. :) Is it last call yet??

open-come-in-sign-k-9980.png

Morning all, a little fur ball four pawed alarm clock work me a half hour ago. After some discussions regarding manners and who was in charge around this place I finally decided it was time for coffee.

Its supposed to be a pretty nice day in my neck of the woods with a moderate chance of some rain. Overall aside from a late brunch with one of my sisters family I'm fairly footloose for the day. How about the rest of you?

Good morning everyone! I hope everybody has a nice quiet day planned...

Morning all, a little fur ball four pawed alarm clock work me a half hour ago. After some discussions regarding manners and who was in charge around this place I finally decided it was time for coffee.

Its supposed to be a pretty nice day in my neck of the woods with a moderate chance of some rain. Overall aside from a late brunch with one of my sisters family I'm fairly footloose for the day. How about the rest of you?

A half hour ago? My furry alarm clock had me up three hours ago - 4:15 am in my time zone. It's daily. He's decided that somewhere between 4:00 and 4:30 am is the appropriate time for breakfast. We've had that same discussion about manners and who's the boss. I've long since resigned myself to the fact that I am a slave to my feline family members. My sole purpose in life - in their minds - is to make sure that they're happy and content with life...

I thought you knew Oreo was the one in charge? Until you learn I'm taking her side while she shows you who's boss lol

Good morning everyone! I hope everybody has a nice quiet day planned...

A half hour ago? My furry alarm clock had me up three hours ago - 4:15 am in my time zone. It's daily. He's decided that somewhere between 4:00 and 4:30 am is the appropriate time for breakfast. We've had that same discussion about manners and who's the boss. I've long since resigned myself to the fact that I am a slave to my feline family members. My sole purpose in life - in their minds - is to make sure that they're happy and content with life...

LOL. Oreo's keyed in to sunrise and begins her "wake up buddy" routine just prior to the first rays of light. Initially she's restless, then she progresses to a more energetic wake up routine. She cracks me up trying to convince me when its time to go to bed and when I need to wake up. Obviously she believes her schedule should be the way things run around this place.

If not, we may have to take up a collection for her or start a gofundme page to help out with his obedience training ;)

I'll donate to that cause!

tnman, I think you can see where this is headed... You're no longer in charge! You have a cat, so get used to being an underling - a minion, so to speak... :D

LOL. Oreo's keyed in to sunrise and begins her "wake up buddy" routine just prior to the first rays of light. Initially she's restless, then she progresses to a more energetic wake up routine. She cracks me up trying to convince me when its time to go to bed and when I need to wake up. Obviously she believes her schedule should be the way things run around this place.

tnman... She is a feline. She doesn't "believe" that, she's knows it's the proper order of things. I'm told at about 11 every night that it's time for bed, and woken up to licks and nips on my nose by 4:30 at the latest...

Cat in the house? You now have someone to answer to... lol

If not, we may have to take up a collection for her or start a gofundme page to help out with his obedience training ;)

Oh have no fear, she's very determined to show me the straight and narrow. On the plus side she knows what no means and thinks its hilariously funny.

Good morning all

curious fact, but cats sleep 75% of their lives....so while she may get YOU up at the crack of dawn, that doesn't mean she won't go back to bed for a few hrs :D

Good morning all

curious fact, but cats sleep 75% of their lives....so while she may get YOU up at the crack of dawn, that doesn't mean she won't go back to bed for a few hrs :D

Yeah. I know. If I sit down to read or surf the laptop she wants everything moved so she can lay on me and sleep. TV is out of the question, she'll watch it a few minutes and then decide its time to play. All of my living room curtains are now tied off and pulled up to where she can't get to them. But kittens go through all of that stuff and its fun to watch her exploring.

Good morning all

Yes they do - on average, 16 to 18 hours a day. They have such rough lives, you know... :rolleyes:

Yeah. I know. If I sit down to read or surf the laptop she wants everything moved so she can lay on me and sleep. TV is out of the question, she'll watch it a few minutes and then decide its time to play. All of my living room curtains are now tied off and pulled up to where she can't get to them. But kittens go through all of that stuff and its fun to watch her exploring.

They're a blast. I'm a cat fanatic. I volunteer about six hours a week at a local rescue facility, and my primary job is working with the cats - just keeping them fed and making sure litterboxes are clean, and then keeping them socialized. Just hanging out with them, petting them, playing with them. It's the highlight of my week. :)

I haven't had a cat in over 10 yrs.....as soon as I have the house to myself, I'm getting at least one :D

Back