Crossdressing pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cross Dressing

One of the things I like best about cross dressing it gives me a whole new personna and inverts the role and realtionsghip I have with men. Men find women's apparel arousing, in general. Throw in a little twist, like a hard cock, and you have one powerful cocktail.

i'd love for i luv or neon to take my anal virginity, you two look fantastic!

Glad you liked them. Maybe both of us could fuck you, me taking your virgin hole, and I Luv sliding that meat into your mouth, both of us fucking you like our little toy.

Ok... so I finally got the nerve to take some of these and post them... be kind. *blushes*

Picture 12.jpg

Picture 11.jpg

Picture 10.jpg

Oh... um... Right after I took these, I stuffed myself full of plastic cock, rode until I screamed cumming, and passed out covered in my own jizz... with my toy still inside.

Lucky I have stretchy lingerie he can borrow - this velvet garter belt fits him better then me ;)

Attachments

• cd2.jpg
    cd2.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 901
How is it fair he has better legs than me?

Attachments

• cd3.jpg
    cd3.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 911
You didn't click the link !!! Corsets are a TOP fetish of mine. Actually, anything with laces. Tee hee !!!

Once we ( my wife and I ) were drunk and having some wild love making, she asked my what turned me on. I said, ( drunk mind you ) wearing your corset !! get this, she said "put it on ". I chickened out. BUT the bar has been set !!

I am wearing it right now, matter of fact !!!!

Very nice pictures

How is it fair he has better legs than me?

I love the pictures, he's a lucky guy to have a women who shares her lingerie with her man.....my wife is 2 size smaller than I. We have lots of fun dressing in lingerie and spending a day in bed ..........what a way to relax. Do post more of his pictures....and get a remote for the camera would love to see the both of you wearing you" silkies" :)

frpic030.jpg

frpic026.jpg

I love the pictures, he's a lucky guy to have a women who shares her lingerie with her man.....my wife is 2 size smaller than I. We have lots of fun dressing in lingerie and spending a day in bed ..........what a way to relax. Do post more of his pictures....and get a remote for the camera would love to see the both of you wearing you" silkies" :)

frpic030.jpg

frpic026.jpg

Looks like you two are having fun! Keep it up! :D Hugs, Jenna

Glad you liked them. Maybe both of us could fuck you, me taking your virgin hole, and I Luv sliding that meat into your mouth, both of us fucking you like our little toy.

that sounds great. i'm sure you wouldn't mind feeling my tongue caress your cute ass too, would you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back