Crossdressing pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is one of me in pantyhose

I think you can tell I was enjoying the experience.

Attachments

• Hose 1 rs.jpg
    Hose 1 rs.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 1,526
Fire22 said:
Okay.....I thought since some of you posted more, I should too......
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM baby! Wish that was me--in EITHER position! :nana:

Wow Razor

You're really attractive and quite beautiful. I would love to see you in an upskirt pic.

What a pretty face and hot body. You got this old guy hard.

Thanks for sharing.

post more

Fire22 said:
Okay.....I thought since some of you posted more, I should too......

beautiful made me cum in my pants. i was already hard didn't even have to stroke it. please post more

ethan :p :kiss:

These are all very, very nice. I like a nice set of thigh highs from time to time. A little over a year ago, I decided to start body shaving from the neck down and it has made quite a nice difference, not only with hose, but with jeans, slacks, suits and shorts. Some of you should try it (unless the wife or S/O wouldn't understand). Have fun.

DomRick said:
These are all very, very nice. I like a nice set of thigh highs from time to time. A little over a year ago, I decided to start body shaving from the neck down and it has made quite a nice difference, not only with hose, but with jeans, slacks, suits and shorts. Some of you should try it (unless the wife or S/O wouldn't understand). Have fun.
these two are so hot
https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=645226
https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=645227

You look very sexy

DomRick said:

This one

https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=645227

gets me hot. I would do every bit of what is in this picture.

DomRick said:

WOW!!! Your pictures leave me speechless.

Okay.....here I go......lol...be nice...

Attachments

• fire47457.jpg
    fire47457.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 1,313
  • fire58556.jpg
    fire58556.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 1,261
  • fire3133.jpg
    fire3133.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 1,276
Fire22 said:
Okay.....here I go......lol...be nice...

Be NICE? Oh darlin' I would much rather be NAUGHTY with you. You are so HOT...the sight of you there with that fat cock in your mouth. Oh I wish that were ME!!!! You are gorgeous!!!!!! :nana:

fire, i think i'm in for a rstless night's sleep :nana:

you are amazing! :p

any chances of more pics of your gorgeous body? *please* :D

pretty polly said:
fire, i think i'm in for a rstless night's sleep :nana:

you are amazing! :p

any chances of more pics of your gorgeous body? *please* :D

YES YES full body pics would be wonderful....I'm with pretty polly--I can't get you out of my head! :nana:

ioz said:
My computer has been broken for a while, so I was unable to post pictures... even though I keep taking them. Here are a few of my recent favorites! :kiss:

damn, ioz. you're delicious.........love to see more of you dressed........wish i could lift that dress and get you in my mouth........... :p

Fire22 said:
here's another....the last guy I showed, he didn't believe me....lol..

you, my love are truly a goddess.........dying to see more of that glorious body of yours........... :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back