mfm threesome

I hate that so many people jump to cuckold and sissyfying the situation. I love the idea of woman in charge and guys doing whatever she wants for her satisfaction

Agreed! They are two separate things and don't have to co exist!

I find it fascinating and a bit maddening that people always talk about an MMF as if three sides of a triangle don't naturally touch each other. If you are secure in your sexual identity then you should not fear an MMF. If you are not, you may not be good in any relationship. What is in your heart and what is in your hand can be separate things. You have to give yourself permission to know the difference. I have yet to meet a man that could steal my heart. But that doesn't stop me from letting him hold my ...

Well I want to thank all of you for your help. But the wife told me this weekend that she was only doing this for me. So as I love my wife and she is awesome. I will be ending this search. I thought she was excited about doing this but she was excited about my excitement. Even tho she is willing to go.forward I am not willing to let her do something she is not into just for me to have a fantasy come to life. Ty all mabey later. Lol

As the female in an experienced threesome couple (MMF & FFM) I would strongly advise not to get into a threesome ina situation where one partner is doing it for the other. A couple needs to be incredibly confident in themselves, and each other. Any weakness in the relationship is likely to be made much worse unless both partners are equally willing and eager.

Most guys want a Bi-F threesome, a male fantasy, but i always suggest starting with MFM. I am very bisexual and thoroughly enjoy lovemaking with another woman but I absolutely love the attention of two guys at once. It also guarantees that your male partner is just as interested in the female's enjoyment as in his own.

And guys have to be comfortable, not just with touching but with a little more. If the man is not willing to do a bit of hand masturbation and some light oral then he really isn't into a threesome. If that's the case, say no, it isn't for you.

As the female in an experienced threesome couple (MMF & FFM) I would strongly advise not to get into a threesome ina situation where one partner is doing it for the other. A couple needs to be incredibly confident in themselves, and each other. Any weakness in the relationship is likely to be made much worse unless both partners are equally willing and eager.

Most guys want a Bi-F threesome, a male fantasy, but i always suggest starting with MFM. I am very bisexual and thoroughly enjoy lovemaking with another woman but I absolutely love the attention of two guys at once. It also guarantees that your male partner is just as interested in the female's enjoyment as in his own.

And guys have to be comfortable, not just with touching but with a little more. If the man is not willing to do a bit of hand masturbation and some light oral then he really isn't into a threesome. If that's the case, say no, it isn't for you.

HEAR! HEAR! Exactly! One of my top favorites are threesomes in either combination and I've had plenty of experience and Lindasuebt could not be more correct on all counts! Start with MFM if it is your first time and with two men who have no problem being close and having some contact with the other man, I also know this combination tends to give all three satisfaction throughout the experience. As we all should know by now, more often than not it takes us ladies longer to have and orgasm and men much less, but if one man cums before the woman the second man usually gets her (me) off along with himself. Not always together at the same moment. That isn't what I mean, but both find satisfaction so all three wind up fully satisfied and happy. :D

In FFM's I have noticed the man usually gets off fairly quick and then watches us girls get each other off. I have no problem with that and enjoy it very much, but if I want a girl girl experience I can find that easily, or a man and me as well. I feel most women who have experienced the same or similar situations.

Hi I'm a new member

There are dating apps that help you find like minded people. So many of them, just search it. Be honest when you ask, of your already a couple and asking for another male work with your existing male. It works best if your guy is Bi or bi courius and it really works well when both guys are bi. Depending on your location there are swingers clubs a but if you go to one you should also be comfortable being with another woman unless your going to be traded off while you have sex with the husband and your partner has sex with the guy's wife. I think you want a threesome and that take a little work for it to be magical. Especially if you want double penetration.

Back