Possible story idea.

I have at least two stories I would like to write about.
However, I have some questions.

One story idea is about a male character who meets a shemale devil.
A) Which category would this fall under?

Second story idea is about a male character having sex with a doll. Specifically a realdoll he ordered from realdoll.Com
A) Can I use the company name in the story?
B) Since it is a doll, would it be acceptable to say "he easily slide his cock onto the doll's rubber pussy".

Thanks.

Last edited:
One story idea is about a male character who meets a shemale devil.
A) Which category would this fall under?
What's your approach? Serious story, hot stroker, humor/farce? I would go with either Erotic Horror (if the outcome terrifies) or Fantasy (if it's anything strokish).

Second story idea is about a male character having sex with a doll. Specifically a realdoll he ordered from realdoll.Com
A) Can I use the company name in the story?
B) Since it is a doll, would it be acceptable to say "he easily slide his cock onto the doll's rubber pussy".
A) If you don't impugn the real company then you probably won't get sued. Is it *allowed*? Yes. Is it *prudent*? That's up to you.

B) Make sure she *looks* 18 or older. Aliens, immortals, fantasy critters, and even automata that appear underage should get the story rejected.

I would think the second one would go in the Toys category (solidly). Yes, you can name the company (legally); you just have to spell the company's name as trademarked. (Look their Web site up and see how they spell the name.) There would be some chance that they would hassle you in ways you might not appreciate, if you are disparaging about their product in ways you can't back up as being true.

Real doll, those things go for $3k plus if I'm not mistaken and you custom order everything from eye/hair color to breast size and shape to fingernail polish.

I watched a video on their site and some of the people were just, wow. One guy was sitting there rubbing the dolls feet and talking about how much he loved buying "her" new clothes every week. He slept curled up with it every night...

There's possibilities to write a story that's disturbing and erotic with those things.

Back