Steak And Blow Job Day!!!

~*~*~ Happy Steak & BJ Day!!! ~*~*~

For some reason, I just have this idea that Sam Elliot should be doing the voiceover for Steak & BJ Day...

"Beef and Blowjobs. It's whut's fer dinner."

*cue Aaron Copland's "Hoedown" as background music*

Okay, I was already chuckling from the OP and thinking what a cool idea.. but this has me literally laughing out loud! Ya gotta love Sam!

We should make a steaks and BJs party. Gotta love the odds...:D

Eating steak during a blowjob? There is only one thing you should be eating during a blowjob and its not found on the food pyramid!

Besides red meat is bad for you and makes cum taste absolutely gross.

Eating steak during a blowjob? There is only one thing you should be eating during a blowjob and its not found on the food pyramid!

Well now, never said I was eating the steak while getting the blow job. Would very much prefer a hair pie. Do you compare cum from a man who eats meat and one who doesn't? Just wondering... LMFAO

Hmmmm, steak and a BJ. Since I'm not a big meat eater, can I just use my Tube steak and get BJ's on it? I have to agree with Kitty, it does taint the taste. Honey works wonders on changing that ;)

Well now, never said I was eating the steak while getting the blow job. Would very much prefer a hair pie. Do you compare cum from a man who eats meat and one who doesn't? Just wondering... LMFAO

Well I was vegan so I could tell the difference from an ex and the current guy. Trust me cum from a guy with a healthy diet tastes a million times better!

Dont think the day is steak during blow job day. I think it is steak AND Blow Job day. So no i dont think I want a knife in my hands while receiving a blow job. If it is a proper one that makes my toes curl then I ddoubt she is going to want me to have a knife in my hand either. As for the taste, I dont know how it tastes and really have no desire to find out. Snce I am a meat eater and well havent had any complaints, I think all is good :)

Last edited:
Well I was vegan so I could tell the difference from an ex and the current guy. Trust me cum from a guy with a healthy diet tastes a million times better!

Truth!!! I was told mine tasted sweeter once I cut back on red meat. Also found out onions do a great job of sweetening a guy's cum as well. Who'd a thunk it?:confused:

Dont think the day is steak during blow job day. I think it is steak AND Blow Job day. So no i dont think I want a knife in my hands while receiving a blow job. If it is a proper on that makes my toes curl then I ddoubt she is going to want me to have a knife in my hand either. As for the taste, I dont know how it tastes and really have no desire to find out. Snce I am a meat eater and well havent had any complaints, I think all is good :)
Ditto on what IhateClowns says here... ;)

Nice thread IHC...:)

I have the steak in the freezer, but I'm alone today...

Guess I can't celebrate...:(

I am totally and completely bummed beyond belief that I was unaware of this holiday before now. I have no steak at all in the house, in fact, I have no beef (other than hamburger) in the house. However, I am always able, willing and eager to get on my knees in front of him and blow him until he explodes. Might have to try to work that into the schedule today and remember this holiday for next year.

Nice thread IHC...:)

I have the steak in the freezer, but I'm alone today...

Guess I can't celebrate...:(
That is terrible. A steak ready to go but no juicy meat for you to enjoy huh???? :(
I am totally and completely bummed beyond belief that I was unaware of this holiday before now. I have no steak at all in the house, in fact, I have no beef (other than hamburger) in the house. However, I am always able, willing and eager to get on my knees in front of him and blow him until he explodes. Might have to try to work that into the schedule today and remember this holiday for next year.

I am here but a messenger to spread the good word.

Last edited:
To make him taste sweeter feed him fruit, pineapple, papaya, mangos, apples, and grapes. Keep fruit around......

Hmmmm....well we had chicken for dinner today...but he got his blowjob this morning so I don't think he's complaining...though I guess maybe I could make up for the lack of steak with an extra BJ tonight :devil: :D

Right on IHC!!!!!! Go Dude, happy S & BJ Day!!!!:D

When i told her about this glorious and illustrous day I thought she would just laugh it off. Little did I know. I think she even facebooked it to her friends that today is S&BJ Day. Whoever started this lovely holiday is a genius. I am just glad to help spread the word

Back