New Member Introductions

Hi, I'm Connie and I'm here for the recipes. Well of course not really. I'm a little sexual deprived at the moment and this site has been a great umm form of self-help. I look forward to reading more and adding in my limited experiences.

Hi Connie. I sent you a personal message. Let me know if it works?

hey just a welcome to both of you... enjoy, be nice and I hope all works out for ya
 
Gold Star

I saw in a very early post that someone was given a metaphorical Gold Star for posting here very soon after joining Literotica.com. I guess that means I am going to get the complete opposite.

What am I going to tell you about myself? What would you like to know? 52 year old Australian living in Scotland (long story) I can't even remember how I found this place, guess a friend recommeneded, probably from Bianca's Smut Shack, if anyone remembers that place?

I posted stories there, usually to request. Since then I've posted a bunch of stories here and some have been well received. (none of them as well as they deserved, needless to say)

Some of them are just my masturbatory fantasise written down, others aspire to be a bit more ‘artisitic’, if that doesn’t sound to wanky.

I recently parted with my lover and writing partner and I am looking for a replacement for both. But be warned, I have high standards. You must have a pulse and know how to spell artistic without using spell check.

I found out that you need a 100 posts before you can get an avatar, is that right? So it will be some time before I need to know how to upload a pictures.
am I allowed a signature quotation thingie on my posts? If so could someone tell me how? Or (inevitably) post a link to an FAQ where this question has been answered 1 bajillion times before. I looked before I asked, honest.
 
Hello ... Giselle here. Glad to finally join in. I have been reading stories here for a long time and thought I'd join in the board finally. I'm a 40yr old milf from a NY suburb, married happily to a very dirty boy and we on occasion like to explore the lifestyle and have our fun. I have a background in the medical field but opted to stay home and raise our kids and work p/t with my husband in our business. I escape here lots to read. I think it keeps me sane lol!

I've a very dirty mind and find as I get older I am enjoying lots more mental stimulation and love meeting and chatting with new people. I love travel, photography, erotic literature, BDSM fascinates me as well as a lot of fetish etc...
Looking forward to sharing more here and meeting some good people.. cheers!
 
What a lovely message

Hii, im brand new to this site; not sure i'm going to be able to find my way around it easily.
Anyway, i'm a 19 yr old girl from the north east of england. I'm joining this site because i'm wanting to share my writing and to get to know other authors in the same genre.
For me, erotic writing is a secret to most people i know in real life. My writing started out as just a bit of fun between a friend and myself of which i have a rather flirtasious relationship with.
I don't tell anyone about my writing because the things i write about do not reflect the personality that most people see when they look at me; i'm a shy, quiet girl with a big imagination. :)
I'm becoming almost addicted to reading erotica, i think maybe it's because i've suddenly found myself single within the last year and haven't quite gotten used to the lack of sexual excitement. lol
Anyway, im just introducing myself and hope to make some great friends here. =]

Hello and welcome, from another 'newbie'. I'm a newbie to this discussion board, not to posting stories though.

I just read one of your stories - about Hannah - and it is very, very good. Very natural and real. I think you imply that it is based on a real time experience, is that right? It isn't 'my kind of thing' but I really enjoyed it.

If I were being pedantic I'd point out a couple of spelling mistakes that spell checker didn't pick up, like 'is' when you wanted 'his'. My tip to you would be wait a day between writing and posting, then re-read it when you are calm.

I get caught up in the emotion and horniness of writing and I don't see the little errors that take the edge of an otherwise very good story. If you proof-read when you aren't so 'involved' then you are more likely to see the small mistakes.

I look forward to reading more of your stories in future - and I hope you have lots of horny fun writing and reading here
 
Hello Everyone, I am a new member of Lit. A few months ago I found Lit by accident while searching for some basic information on BDSM online. And let me tell you, I am now hooked. After reading for a couple months now, I am ready to try my hand at writing. I am excited to get some stories out there for other people's reading enjoyment, and for some constructive criticism. I still haven't figured out how to enable my personal messages. I don't know where to go to get into my options for that. If anyone has advice for that I would really appreciate hearing it. I really want to join the Survivor 2012 contest and I can't do it without being able to p.m. As far as the writing goes--wish me luck!!

Hello SS. LIke you I am new to the boards, but old in terms of posting stories. I have been fumbling around trying to find things out and I am slowly getting there.

I think you can send messages by clicking on the 'User CP' link at the top left of the screen. This link might work if you can't see it

http://forum.literotica.com/usercp.php

PS - I thought I had a filthy imagination, then I read about Kaelyn! Wow, are you ever dirty, lol. I am looking forward to reading more. Perhaps longer chapters would be good?
 
I'm a 30-year-old male from Indiana. I've been married for 5 years to the same woman to whom I lost my virginity. Our marriage and sex life is pretty awesome, but it turns out having a great sex life cultivates a drastically different attitude towards sex. In that vein, we want to try new things, as it were. Unfortunately, we were both shy and terrible at flirtation and dating back when we were single, so the idea of suddenly having an open relationship at the age of 30 is somewhat daunting.

I'm not much of a writer, but I've been an avid reader of Literotica for years. I'm hoping to use the forums as a place to get some of that extra-marital flirtation and interaction without the kind of awkwardness I expect I'll encounter if and when we open our relationship in real life. Ultimately, my hope is that I'll have so much fun as part of this community that I can convince my wife to become active in it, too. She is the writer in the family, and has a delightfully dirty mind.
 
Hi! im no writer and im not very good with grammar or spelling but i am a HUGE fan of everyones stories so i thought i would create my self an account just to say thanks and to let you all know your doing such a good job because most of the stories i have found are sizzling hot! :cattail:

Anyway thats that

OH! im Samantha or Sam if you prefer :D

Keep the stories coming my lovelies :kiss:

Hello Sam! Are you from the 'Kent Countryside'? (Say it carefully.) What sort of stories do you like?
 
Hey Im 23 and a British writer (sort of), nothing huge but enough to make a living. I have been following this site for a while and finally decided to take the plunge and get involved. I am quite submissive and love a bit of kink, but I'd say light BDSM. Although I do hate labels as such, sex shouldn't be about semiotics, unless its written in a story!
Hope to get to know you all :)

Ruby x

Hello Ruby

Welcome to the Discussions Board. Have you written any 'light BDSM' stories to post for us? You might, MIGHT, like some of mine.

Have fun

Hubee
 
Hey, I'm 18 and a total obsessor with this site. Finally signed up!! haha, maybe I will start writing on my own, who knows. I am in school, college, and no one knows how obsessed with sex I really am. Girls aren't supposed to be this turned on all the time. Oops, guess i'm doing something wrong! Oh well!


You are doing something RIGHT! Girls ARE meant to be turned on all the time, not just in my stories.

Keep reading, keeping having fun and remember - you can't wear it out.

Hubee xx
 
Hello there. I've been reading stories on Literotica since the early 2000's. For some reason, it never occurred to me to register for the forum until recently.

My main purpose for joining the Literotica community is for Sexual Roleplaying. I enjoyed SRP when AOL's RP communities - collectively known as "Rhydin" - were still active. (The screen name I used there is the same I'm using here.)

I'm going to end this introductory post with a question: how do you customize your forum title? Things like "Really, Really experienced" sound a lot better than "virgin".

Welcome. You can't get rid of the 'virgin' tag until you made 100 posts. Easier to lose the tag in real life than on here - lol.
 
Hi everyone, my name is lothwen, I am a 28 year old female (soon to be 29) and I have been enjoying the stories on this site for quite some time. I have written erotica before, but only to my (now ex) boyfriend, so I'm not sure I'll ever submit anything. It took me enough just to work up the nerve to sign up to be on the boards. :)

Aiya vendë vanya
 
Well hello there :)

I've been lurking around this forum for a while, and finally decided to join today. Prior to that I never really knew it was here, and have spent many years on and off indulging in some self pleasure to the delicious stories this place has to offer.

I'm from Australia. Female, 37, I'm married, pretty happily though we're polar opposites in most areas, including sexually though he would argue that til he was blue in the face. I have found this forum fun, enlightening, and (guilty!!) a major turn on a few times.

Hello to a fellow Aussie! (Let's not talk about the Olympics)

What sort of stories do you like to read? Have you ever thought of writing any yourself?

Hubee
 
Hello all, I just joined this week so I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm a 37 year old girly from England!
 
Thank you for the welcomes! Hubee - I'm kind of both - I've got one story on Lit - under another name - & I've read A LOT!
 
Thank you for the welcomes! Hubee - I'm kind of both - I've got one story on Lit - under another name - & I've read A LOT!

Are you going to tell me that other name so I can read it? Please feel welcome to sample mine and let me know what you think
 
Helloooo my name's Emily and I just registered for this forum, although I've been on this site for a while. I'm 19 years old and just moved to FL from NYC. looking to meet some people on here who are probably just as horny as I am, lol ;)
hoping to talk to y'all some more. You guys seem like a cool bunch of people. PM me anytime and I'll always reply!
 
Hi!

I feel like there is part of me that has been struggling to get out... I'm at an age and point in life where I want to explore my sexuality a bit, within safe boundaries. I like to write, and love the idea of writing collaborative erotica, and this seems to be a good place to put my toe in the water.

Really, I'm a nice, sweet, wholesome, midwestern girl (well, I still feel like a girl even at 47)! But there is more to me than that, I think, and am looking forward to learning much more from many of you here on this forum. Thanks!

I am sure it will be awesome getting to k:rose:now you tooo
 
Hi all. I joined over a month ago, but hadn't taken the time to introduce myself. I'm Cindy. Well, not really. I'm Cindy here, not in real life. I live in the Land of Lincoln, not far from Cheeseland and pretty near to the second largest Great Lake (this is in the midwestern United States, for those who are not familiar with North American geography).

I'm 52, female, fat, and fabulous. I read the stories here for a while before actually signing up. I love to read, and I'm a pretty good photographer.
 
Long before I was married I used to love coming on here and reading stories - I also write but nothing ever worth posting. Today I was seeking info about g-spot orgasms and ended up back here at a place I havn't been in years and realized this might just be what I've been seeking.

I'm a student. 34. Married. Female.

I adore my husband, we have a wonderful marriage, but just an okay sex life - and admitedly for me its a little dull. The thing is he shows no interest in changing it - as in he genuinely is good with once a week missionary 20 minutes, from the time we enter the bedroom to bathroom to wash up.
I feel if the fast cum was an olympic event I have been training for it for the last 7 years. I'd be fine with the once a week if it wasn't "wam-bam thank you ma'am"
When I do occasionally suggest attempting anything different he goes along with it, but it feels like he is just placating me and it feels like to me that once he has tried anything I suggest it goes back on the shelf and we go back to the standard. I don't feel the things I'm asking him to attempt are that out there (to be honest I think some of my interests might freak him right out).
I have tried to ask him what would excite him or what would he like to try and I get a shrug.

So basically I guess I have come here to try and get some ideas on how maybe I can talk him into different things (even though I completely hate having to talk him into anything).
 
Back
Top