Finding My Solution (closed)

Steffi200051

Literotica Guru
Joined
Mar 9, 2009
Posts
2,588
Sarah had worked long and hard through college and grad school to get her career on track. At 26 she was the clinical support director at a pharmaceutical company and making more than she ever expected. Her boyfriend of two years Stanley Thomas, also had a swell job as an assistant District Attorney for Holmes county. They lived in separate apartments for appearance reasons, yet Sarah was certain there was a ring in her future, even though that might be a year or more away.
It was Friday in mid-August when her first inklings of doubt began to appear. Her college friend Amy had invited her to a cruise aboard a 40-foot day boat out on Lake Ontario. Stanley had shown no interest, apparently citing a need to prepare a brief. Sarah wanted very much to spend time with Amy. She packed a small suitcase and left after work to spend the night at Amy's place in Rochester. In her case she had a delightful two-piece swimsuit in powder blue that cost $85, a small splurge on her part. It was all about feeling sporty!
The drive was only two hours with her air conditioning keeping her refreshed. But alone in the car, Sarah began reminiscing her two years with Stanley with only her objections coming to mind. In recent weeks he had spoken sharply to her over very minor issues. There was a suggestion of superiority in Stanley that was not matched by his salary! Sarah made ten thousand more than he did. Also, there was a somewhat lack of adventure with him.
That was a problem.
 
Last edited:
She followed the directions that Amy had given and found the entrance to the parking lot, where Amy was actually waiting on the sidewalk. They giggled just as the had five years earlier at school. Amy looked unchanged! Within seconds the friendship was back firmly in place.

Once inside, Sarah took the tour while Amy went to the kitchen. When he returned there was a cool glass of Merlot waiting for her on the counter. There was no doubt that Amy had a swell job based on the furnishings. While Amy prepared dinner, they chatted about life. Eventually Sarah wanted information about the plans for Saturday.

"So, this cruise tomorrow, tell me about it."

"It's great, we wear our swimsuits under our tops. I have tanning lotion. The boat is out of this world...oh my God..it is huge. We leave the dock and sail along the shore. About noon they anchor so we can swim and drink. And there are potties on board!"

"Thankfully..and is it singles?"

"Singles and couples, some of the people are older--like forty. Everybody is so nice and ...rich. This boat is like $100 grand easily."

Amy seemed very intent on being around rich people and Sarah quietly smiled thinking of how she had been the same in college.

"Ok..dinner, let me refill that glass."
 
After eating Sarah joined Amy on her living room couch and they watched a movie. The chatted freely about their careers, college and relationships. In school Amy was the focus of attention. As her roommate the last two years Sarah was the beneficiary and was always around at the best parties and gatherings.

"I love this part where he takes her into his shower. MMmmm, remember this?"

Sarah knew exactly what she was talking about. "Yes, I think about it --often."

The apartment was not as large as hers, being only one bedroom but easily cost more per month. Sarah went in first for her shower. When the water was turned off, Sarah stepped out as Amy entered. She was nude. It was very much as she had been in school.

"Here, allow me." Taking her towel, she proceeded to dry Sarah's back. It wasn't just the attention. She could honestly feel the warmth of their relationship returning. Amy spent a few extra moments before she stepped in for her own shower. Sarah went to the mirror and began brushing her hair. She stalled waiting for Amy's shower to finish. When Amy stepped out, Sarah was there with a towel ready to return the favor!

"Oooooo...thank you."

There was only one bed, a king, in the room. Sarah took the far side.
 
A minute later Amy came out of the bathroom naked. For a moment there was a thought she would sleep that way until Amy found a summer weight nightgown and quietly slipped it over her head.

"I still do not wear underwear to bed."

Sarah smiled as she went under the covers. Amy turned out the light. "Not that we need it, I set the alarm for eight. We can get in a nice breakfast and still be at the dock by 9:30." In the darkness Sarah felt Amy's hand reaching and touching her shoulder softly.

Sarah slept very soundly waking only twice to think about her whereabouts before falling back asleep. It was a very pleasant night. They were both awake before the alarm. Once up, Sarah moved quickly doing as Amy had suggested wearing her suit under a pair of shorts, and taking spare undergarments for when they returned to the dock. She was so happy with how her swim suit fit.

The breakfast was simply bagels and coffee. As they ate Amy packed a small plastic cooler bag with a bottle of wine, three bottles of frozen water and some snacks. She carried the cooler and Sarah took the open satchel bag as they headed for Amy's car in the parking lot. The outside air was already warm.

"I brought extra sunglasses and there is plenty of lotion in the bag"

"Sounds like we are ready for adventure."
 
A minute later Amy came out of the bathroom naked. For a moment there was a thought she would sleep that way until Amy found a summer weight nightgown and quietly slipped it over her head.

"I still do not wear underwear to bed."

Sarah smiled as she went under the covers. Amy turned out the light. "Not that we need it, I set the alarm for eight. We can get in a nice breakfast and still be at the dock by 9:30." In the darkness Sarah felt Amy's hand reaching and touching her shoulder softly.

Sarah slept very soundly waking only twice to think about her whereabouts before falling back asleep. It was a very pleasant night. They were both awake before the alarm. Once up, Sarah moved quickly doing as Amy had suggested wearing her suit under a pair of shorts, and taking spare undergarments for when they returned to the dock. She was so happy with how her swim suit fit.

The breakfast was simply bagels and coffee. As they ate Amy packed a small plastic cooler bag with a bottle of wine, three bottles of frozen water and some snacks. She carried the cooler and Sarah took the open satchel bag as they headed for Amy's car in the parking lot. The outside air was already warm.

"I brought extra sunglasses and there is plenty of lotion in the bag"

"Sounds like we are ready for adventure."
 
As Amy drove she commented on the friendliness of the people on the boat attempting to reassure Sarah that everything would be fine.

"There will be new people for sure and plenty of food and drinks. It's a swell place to meet people, but you can also sit back as the scenery slips by."

"We will need to keep the sunscreen handy."

"Yep, especially after we swim."

The traffic was heavy but they moved along briskly. It was ten miles before Sarah caught a view of the lake. There was a narrow winding road that followed closely to a small bay that gradually grew wider. The road opened up as a series of older cottages appeared then some small businesses and finally a series of marinas. Just looking at the size of the boats made an impression on Sarah. Amy parked near a broad dock.

"Might as well leave our phones locked in the car, they do not allow pictures on board."

"Really?"

They took an armload of gear then started off. She had made a wise choice to wear her sneakers as the dock boards were very irregular. Ahead of them forty yards was a huge sailboat, larger than she ever expected.

Sarah stepped easily on board as they were greeted by the captain Steve. He was surprisingly young, maybe early forties, to be having this yacht. As they chatted Sarah smiled but involuntarily could not resist gazing around at the luxury of this mammoth boat. Her wonderment was certainly apparent and pleased Steve.

Amy led her to a section of the deck with a few benches, where they set their gear. "This can be our campsite."

"Good spot."
 
Last edited:
Jake had no set plans for his weekend. He had stayed in Friday night to finish chores from around the house that he had purchased six months earlier. It was when he was ready for bed that he decided on the boat trip. It was an easy two hour drive that he had made a few times. He quickly packed a swimsuit, sunglasses, towel, an extra tee and of course sunscreen in a duffle bag and set it with his favorite hat on the kitchen table. By leaving at 7am he would have plenty of time.

He left on Saturday morning and drove through for a coffee before hitting the expressway. It was a glorious day that held great promise. He knew Steve by way of his son Jack who was his college buddy. The boat that Steve had was quite simply the best on the lake. He could only imagine owning something like it. Steve of course hit it big in insurance and made a fortune. He and Jack were on the boat a few times a year after college. That was prior to Jack's tragic death in a construction fall. His dad made sure to extend an invitation in the annual Christmas Card.

Jake pulled into the lot seeing the boat at its usual berth at the end of the pier. Still he hustled down the dock. Once at the boat he was recognized by Steve and graciously welcomed aboard removing any concern he may have had.

"Great to see you, you are in for a swell day on the water."

"Wonderful, you're looking good. Wow, the boat looks terrific. Just call on me to grab any lines."

"Sure enough, appreciate it."

There was a hint of pride in Steve's eye whenever the boat was mentioned. It had always been the same. He would leave the dock every Saturday morning for a day of sailing with crowd of 25 or more, some of whom he didn't know. There was always plenty of food and drink. On a few occasions, things could get quite risqué as Jake recalls seeing a few girls going topless. However, getting really drunk was not a good idea, especially on a sailboat!

Jake moved toward the bow to get the best view.
 
It was already well into the seventies, and the sky was clear. They both removed their tops and prepared to get some rays, as Amy applied sunscreen to her back. Sarah saw a few more couples arriving, as one guy was unhooking the rope from the dock. There was light purring sound from the engine.

"Oh, there's a motor on board."

"Yeh, he uses it to clear the harbor before he puts up the sails."

Sarah took the sunscreen and began doing Amy. Her back was silky smooth. A moment later Amy dropped her shorts so her legs were available and Sarah continued.

"There."

Just then they felt the boat slip silently forward and dock was left behind. There was a faint refreshing breeze that felt very good. Captain Steve's voice came over an intercom system announcing they would be heading East until noon where they would be rendezvousing with a second boat the-The Invincible.

"That's different."
 
It was very strange to be on a boat so large that had twenty or more people and see only five at any moment. To be sure the boat's forward travel was slow and gentle. Once outside the breakwater, the captain raised the sails using a winch. It took a moment but they filled with wind and the speed increased. A moment later the engine was turned off. The craft turned gently East staying two hundred yards off shore as it paralleled the land.

They were perfectly positioned to receive the sun's rays. Two other groups were above them on the flat deck. By spreading a towel they had a flat surface to lie on, but most people were casually walking around the boat taking in various views. Two guys were the first to give them the look. Bret and Larry stopped to introduce themselves, make casual comments before walking away.

"Yup, they will be around all day and end up going home alone."

"Really, there are guys like..thinking they can score?"

"Heck yes, it gets a little wild. You'll see."

"How wild?"

"Some swimmers can get sort crazy. Not just the guys either. There are some older women who are out for fun."

Sarah watched the shoreline slip past. Every few miles there would be a group of cottages but mostly it was sandy cliffs and forested land.
 
Jake loved the feel of the boat after the sails went up, when the power of the wind drove the boat forward, if only at two knots. Speed really didn't matter. There was scenery, fishing boats and fresh air. In fact it was the air that made the moment. It was somehow different. A mile out of the harbor people began moving around, some already had drinks. A couple approached the bow. The woman was probably forty but still insisting she could wear a bikini. They stayed ten minutes chatting about everything.

Later, three people wandered by, a guy and two girls. The guy was very quick to point out that Sally was his wife and Jenny was her sister. The implication was obvious.

Jake returned to the stern and grab a snack and cold water bottled. He stood around to catch the action. There were certainly a few swell looking chicks. The swimsuits made it all very much appealing. He could casually watch a girls legs all the way up. There were two girls leaning against the rail with very tight suits. Enough so that he could make out the slight indentation. It was stirring!

Around noon he went to the top deck to check in with Captain Steve. The other boat was in sight two miles away. Steve had a radar screen that was fun to watch, although quite unnecessary. There was also a sonar screen that gave the depth and located fish. It was fun to watch. Also fun was to look down on the lower deck at two girls who were tanning topless with their tits in full view. The one had a swell rack. Steve appeared not to be taking notice. His wife was no where around which Jake thought was unusual.

"I think this looks like a good spot I'm going to swing us around and lower the sails. Jake would you keep an eye on the aft anchor? We should only need one today."
 
Sarah was spread out on the bench when a man came by with a tray of drinks. She took one of the white wines and Any took a margarita that end had a true Margarita glass. It may have been early for drinking but it tasted just delightful.

"Friendly guy, hey I think we are stopping."

"Sure enough."

Within five minutes the boat was bobbing in place on the calm surface. It apparently had been anchored as its position remained the same. A few minutes later ladders were being used to climb down to swim. Some of the men we jumping off from the deck. Sarah was not inclined to swim, preferring to watch the action while remaining dry.

"Oh Amy, look at that girl."

Climbing down the ladder was a rather tall girl who was about to swim topless.
 
Jake's job was simple. Steve lowered the anchor based on the depth and as the line went slack Jake judged when an extra twenty feet was out before he tied it off on the cleat. He gave the sign of all's well to Steve and headed back the starboard side. He was only a few steps alone when the first swimmers hit the water.

Moments later he saw a topless girl. She had a swell rack, they were definitely hangers. He was far enough away to observe without being noticed and girl was unsteady on the ladder giving him ample time to enjoy himself. She swam away apparently with her boyfriend. Jake moved down and found a vacant bench directly in front of the ladder, where he was hopeful of her return.

He was certain he had made a wise choice to show up for the boat trip. Just the Invincible pulled up. It too was a fine boat, perhaps not quite as long. They had a raucous crew as far as he could see. They looked to be well into the spirits. They anchored about 60 yards away. Soon, there were a few of them swimming over to over greetings.
 
Last edited:
The woman was perhaps her age. She slowly went down the ladder before floating away gracefully, completely unconcerned with being watched. Sarah glanced around to see about a dozen people with their eyes locked on her body.

"Oooo my gosh"

"Well Sarah, this is what we came for, are you ready?"

Sarah did not respond until she noticed Amy unhooking her top to show off her chest. Momentarily she had no words. Amy's tits were suddenly directly in front of her. There was no mistake, Amy intended to swim topless!

"Gosh, I'm not sure about this."

"It will be perfectly fine...here"

Amy stepped near her and unhooked Sarah's top and dropped it into her bag on the bench. The air felt instantly cool. Sarah was hesitant to move and just stood still. One couple passed by to climb down the ladder. Sarah felt very nervous knowing the man had taken a peek.

"I'm not sure about this?"

"It's fine, trust me, they need to get some sun."

Amy took her hand and led her to the ladder. It was like having stage fright for Sarah as just went through the motions. Seconds later she was in the lake! They swam slowly away from the boat getting a view of it from below, still plainly hearing the voices from the deck. Sarah wondered what comments were being made, as she simply knew her breasts we completely devoid of any tan. She followed closely to Amy until she stopped. She only then became aware of the cool water.

"Oh, hi good to see you."

Sarah swirled to see a man about a yard away treading water. She had her arms moving therefore her chest was openly visible. She breathed deeply through her contrived smile.
 
Jake was just off the deck directly in front of the ladder-a perfect position. As he sipped his drink a second girl walked to the ladder topless. In order to climb to the water safely she turned to face him and go down the ladder backward. Her tits swayed in perfect rhythm as they hung from her body. With his sunglasses on she had no clue she was being scoped!

Two older ladies joined him on the bench. Loraine and Ashley were upper thirties and wearing one-piece swimsuits. To make room, he moved up to sit on the deck, which provided a great place to get a downward view of Ashley's boobs. She had tied her suit loosely at the top. As they talked, Jake slid sideways and really got a great view of her nipples. They were maybe a dozen years older but would still be a great lay.

That perhaps was what wrong with Jake's life. He had made a huge advancement in his career at work but had not developed a lasting relationship, pursuing a few girls every year until his last two had already been divorced. Not that divorced women were a problem. They tended to get right down to the sex. Now his Saturday was largely spent doing the same as he had in junior high.

"Yes, it is a swell day to be on the lake."

At that moment two swimmers made their way to the bottom of the ladder!
 
Amy immediately chatted with the guy while Sarah could barely breathe, her mind filled with wild thoughts of being mildly embarrassed. He wasn't being intrusive yet she couldn't help but think he wanted a close up! As he moved on Sarah swam toward the bow. From there, they had a good view of the Invincible. There were several groups already in the water, raccously giving shouts from the deck. They appeared to be a younger, perhaps more aggressive, crew.

"I think we should avoid their boat Amy."

"Yes, good thinking."

"Let's head back, what do you think?"

"Agreed"

Amy led the way but was swimming toward the sunny side of the their boat which would bring them up on the opposite side. Still the ladder was in sight. They moved deftly between a few more groups, exchanging greetings then made it to the ladder. By getting her left leg on the lowest rung Sarah made a quick lunge and moved up. It was a more athletic move then she had prepared for. Once at the rail, they needed to lift one leg at a time onto the deck. She was quite happy to be out of the water. Sarah watched Amy do the same and waited to be of assistance. There was a man's voice from behind her!

"Hi Sarah!"

"Wow...hi Jake...how are things?"

Could things possibly go this badly? It was Jake from work! They were in the same department, often having lunch at the same table. He was on the roof deck, perfectly at eye level with her dripping tits!
 
"Things are really good."

"This is my friend Amy, Amy this is Jake Long. We work together at the company."

Jake could easily see that Sarah was caught timid after being discovered. He had a brief look as she was climbing up but now she was directly in front of him and her tits were a sight that he would remember forever. They worked in the same area of the company and saw each other every day. It obvious that Stanley was not aboard so he didn't bother to ask. To alleviate any awkwardness, Jake went into his story of how he knew Captain Steve. As he spoke. a tray of wine was coming toward them, in plastic cups, and they each took one. Jake continued his story as he glanced between them, checking out their chests. Amy's were bigger perhaps, but Sarah's had those tiny nipples, that were nicely pert from being in the lake water. Plus, he had always dreamed of seeing them. And now, they were right there!

"So, have you been on any trips before?"

"Amy has, this is my first."

"Yes, this is my third one this year."

"I usually come once a year mostly to check in with Steve. So, you have been swimming, is the water tolerable?"

"Ummm..barely, I was really getting warm but now I'm really doing just fine."

"Ok, let's find your towels."

He almost said clothes. Instead of walking around the bow, he showed them how to get up and cross the roof deck which brought them out perfectly. Amy took out her towel, but Sarah went straight for her swim top.

"Here Sarah, we better use more of this."

Her friend was applying more tanning lotion. She moved her hand forward but Sarah had already turned so Jake took it. He placed some on his hands and motioned Amy to turn then did her back. Her skin was warm to the touch. It was obvious that she had been getting sun regularly. Next he moved to Sarah. He used just the his fingertips and moved thoroughly around her back even under the straps then to the lower back, stopping right at the waistband. Amy made no effort to put on her top! She was leaning against rail, still getting sun. Jake was so glad he had decided to drive up for the boat!

Just then there was more rowdiness coming from the stern of the boat. It was voices and a few chants directed at the water where apparently a few of guys had removed their trunks. Several people gathered for a look.

"I wonder what Steve is thinking?"
 
How could Sarah's luck be so bad as to have this happened? She had been discovered by a close co-worker and he had seen almost everything! Sarah listened to Jake as her mind swirled about what could be done to change the situation. Meanwhile she and Amy were left standing there sipping wine as Jake enjoyed their tits. To make matters worse, she was quietly seething that he spent more time enjoying Amy's.

Would he tell his friends at work on Monday? She dreaded the thought.

They crossed over to their boat bags and she found her top. Amy was getting sunscreen applied by Jake, which added to her jealousy. But then he moved to her. It was different, his touch was so delicate, almost soothing. His fingers went underneath then lower, not stopping until the application was perfect. Smiled and looked at him, "Thanks." She slowly returned from the sensual feeling.

Amy was destined to get more sun, but Sarah was thinking that she was nearing her limit. She did not want any sunburn. As the crowd settled back into a routine, the same guy returned with a refilled tray of wine and they each took one. That was Sarah's next problem; the need for something to eat!

"The group seems to be getting wild."

"I'll say, look at that. Oh my, that girl has never gone without a boyfriend."

Amy was referencing a girl from the other boat who looked to be sporting a 34D chest. Jake took passing notice then seemingly looked away. It may have been the drinks but Sarah decided to softly tease.

" Ever had anything like that Jake?"

" Anything more than a mouthful is wasted."

The three of them laughed gregariously.
 
The girl was basically treading water about twenty yards from the boat with her friend a few paces to her side. Her boobs were floating but it was very obvious that she had a swell set and was quite intent on showing them off. That was indeed the difference, Sarah was not interested with showing off. It was too bad. She had that country-girl look generated from by growing up in a small town, going to a middle-size university and studying too much! Jake was pleased that he had been there at the perfect moment.

Jake was amused by her question. The space was tight between the bench and the top deck and he and Sarah were less than five inches apart. As one of them moved, their bodies sometimes touched. It felt good to be near Sarah. Better yet, he was directly across from Amy who had drank so much she couldn't care less who was seeing her tits. They simply hung there, only a few millimeters separating them and Jake fanaticized about sliding his cock in between them. The girls appeared content to stay.

"So, what about some of these guys?"

"Nooo thanks, I can't imagine ever being this wild."

"Steve only has two rules for his boat. No boorish behavior and no drugs!"

"Cool....apparently nudity is allowed."

"Yes, sometimes encouraged."

The intercom came on with the captain giving everyone five minutes until the anchor was lifted.
 
Drinking was having an effect on the group's behavior and Sarah happy to be safely on the deck and near Jake. It was even better when the call came that the boat would soon be returning to the dock. She also began to worry about the amount of sun they were getting and slipped on her tee. Things were looking good. But Amy excused herself and began walking toward the rear of the boat leaving her alone with Jake. It made her nervous, especially after so many drinks.

"Kinda glad.... you showed up, this could get a little wild back at the dock. Some of these boys look to ready for more...... than just a swim."

"You might be right."

She fought off the idea of asking for his silence on what he saw, hoping for the best. Without using a bit of logic, Sarah reached her hand out and took Jake's hand!
 
Just as she heard the engines starting, Amy appeared carrying two more glasses. She was walking with a smooth looking guy who also was carrying two drinks.

"This Paul, Paul this is Sarah and Jake. We met at the food table."

"Hey Paul."

Sarah took a glass of wine that she really did not need as Amy and her friend continued talking. Paul shook hands with Jake, who took his drink, then immediately returned to holding her hand, which made her feel secure.

Amy just stood there as calmly as if she were at a church social, smiling and talking, with her boobs in plain view! At that moment they felt the forward motion of the boat.
 
When Amy returned with Paul, Jake had a feeling that something was up? He stood by quietly making sense of the situation. Besides it was a swell way to stare at Amy's hefty chest as she now began talking excessively about pretty much everything.

At that moment the boat began to move under power. Apparently Steve preferred to not raise the sails. Jake had held onto his last drink knowing that he had a long drive back home. Paul was wasting no time keeping Amy close. It was clear that he had ideas about how he would be spending his evening! As for Sarah, she held her grip on his right hand, although he suspected it had something to do with her wine consumption.

Amy prepared for the return to the dock by putting on her top. Still smiling and chatting with Paul, she moved to take a seat on the other side of Sarah. The remainder of the trip was mostly good scenery as the mood on the boat remained pleasantly quiet. They entered the harbor at exactly 5pm. Jake excused himself and went to offer help with the mooring lines. It took about ten minutes and went perfectly routine as Captain Steve parked the boat like a compact car going into a garage. He tied off his lines and gave a hearty thanks to Steve for a great trip. Almost immediately people began to disembark empty handed! Steve grabbed a large tied bag of trash to haul down the dock, to do his part. At the ladder he met up with Amy and Sarah.

"We have an idea. Could you give Sarah a ride back to my place to get her car. I'm going to go to dinner with Paul?"

"Sure, glad to."

Jake glanced over at Sarah, who was giving a disapproving look. He was sure he would begetting the story from Sarah in the car. They crossed onto the dock with Amy and Paul leading the way. Jake could see they had made a few hasty plans.

Walking down the dock he had a sense that Sarah was feeling the effects of being at sea. He dumped the trash bag at the dumpster. They chatted a few minutes at Amy's car as Sarah retrieved her phone, then parted. Amy gave Jake a generous kiss as her chest lightly bumped his shirt.

"My car is right there Sarah."

She didn't say anything until they were both inside.

"Do you believe her! ....ooo..geez!"
 
Last edited:
Amy had somehow weaseled her way into a date with Paul which really upset Sarah's plans. Then there was the problem of having a few too many drinks. Fortunately, she was being cleaver and hiding it from Jake. That was, until she was inside his car.

"I just do not get it with Amy. First she parades around the boat topless. Then she gets..a date. Maybe those two things are connected."

She heard Jake laugh at her obvious joke. She was guiding Jake toward Amy's apartment when he diverted into a McDonald's Drive-thru. "Gonna, get us a drink." Amy continued to come to terms with what she had to do. Jake bought her a vanilla milkshake, which actually tasted very good. She had not eaten very much all day!
 
As he drove with the air-conditioning on, it was apparent that Sarah was quite under the influence and in no shape to be driving back home. The milkshake would help, but she need a long nap. Even her directions back to Amy's apartment complex were uncertain. Jake made a decision and pulled into the lot at a Starwood Hotel.

"I'll be right back."

He signed in for a room with his American Express. He returned to the car and found Sarah asleep! He parked then arranged their boat bags before walking around to Sarah's side and opened her door. He roused her, barely, and had her carry her milkshake as he led her through the lobby to the elevator. Fortunately, it was only 6:30 and the place was not busy. As they were moving, Jake talked as if everything was normal in hopes that people would not suspect anything. It was room 307. He was happy to be safely inside.

Jake placed Sarah on the king bed, the only one in the room! It wasn't much of a plan. He needed to get her sober, but this situation could get dicey. Sarah looked around without being upset.
 
Last edited:
There were a few people in the lobby but the elevator was empty. Once inside the room Sarah felt some relief but had no idea what Jake's intentions might be. Her head was clear, but she still felt very tired and in need of some rest. She remembered Jake taking her empty milkshake cup.

"Do we have time for a nap?"

"Yes, we can eat later on."

She needed no further encouragement. Sarah slipped off her shorts, needing to remove her swim bottoms which were still damp. They were designer bottoms having a brass ring on both sides with one side tied with a cotton strap. They were wet from swimming and she could not undo the knot. It took Jake's help but moments later she felt them slide down her leg. She turned quickly, pulled down the covers and jumped under, but not quick enough. She was sure he had a nice view which would only add to her woes back at work on Monday.

Never minding anything else, Sarah's head hit the pillow. She was only vaguely aware of him turning on the television and once moving to cover her arms. In truth she was still mad at Amy. So much of this was her fault. It was strange, but as soon as she warmed up a deep sleep made her feel better. Her body was responding well to the bed.
 
Jake was not at all pleased that his plans had been completely disrupted until he watched Sarah standup and drop her swim bottoms. He had a direct view of her little bush! As might be expected she was well trimmed with her tiny slit plainly visible. She quickly turned to grip the covers presenting her tender ass. It was very delectable. Jake was definitely in ecstasy. He moved to the other side of the bed and turned the TV on low, hoping to catch up on sports. Yet his mind had other plans being formulated. He could not just move in on Sarah and take advantage of her diminished capacity. He was puzzled by why she had held his hand on the boat and why she had not objected to spending the night in a hotel. Jake knew she had a boyfriend and had met him a few times at company events. He had no idea how that was going.

His best chance would be later that evening. They both had brought a minimum amount of clothing therefore she may be sleeping nude. As he watched the screen, he had pleasant thoughts of how her tits looked back on the boat. They hanging slightly and dripping lake water.

His weekend plans were looking ever better. Two hours later Sarah was still soundly sleeping. He used the desk phone and ordered room service for hamburgers, fries and coffee. It was almost nine.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top