Perfect Boyfriend (Closed for NickisSora)

-Zwei smile and looked to her eyes.-"Sure that does sound nice actually."-He looked to her eyes s they both got ready and left for the sex shop.-

-Ash smiled to her his eyes almost seemingly glowing with a dark purple.-"I am Ash it is a wonderful honor to meet you Carrie...so...i see you like the pendant i ware...You look like a person who hates the miserable of this world...some on e who i may be able to get to like."-Ash looked to Carrie and her outfit just scream hot.-"What do you say...care to go back to my place and talk a bit."-He smiled. his place was real and it wasn't it had appeared not to far out of town but it was secluded and it was a big fun house for him and him alone.-

Carrie

It was awesome to finally meet a guy who had similar interests that I had. Most of the guys from the college I went to were snobbish jocks that considered me to be a freak. "I would love to go back to your place." I said, "My shift is about over." Once my shift was over, I left with Ash. I was intrigued by his house. I was a large mansion type of house that matched his personality. It was dark, but yet really cool looking.

As we went to the sex shop, I again saw Ash. Our eyes briefly met, but I quickly broke the gaze. I was concerned that since he was my villain character that he could possibly be trouble. However, right now he was occupied with a gothic girl for the time being.

-Ash walked with The young girl Carrie to his place.-"So tell me about your self...and let me ask...do you want to have a bit of fun."-Ash smiled to her as her eyes twinkled.-"Go on love tell me about yoru self..."

-Zwei looked as they entered the Sex Shop and dam was there a lot to choose from. His eyes gazed and gathered what was around him.-

"Well, I am a freshman at college. I am wanting to become a Medical Administrative Assistant. In my spare time, I like to read horror novels and listen to music. I am not too outgoing." I said telling him about myself.

I began looking through the sex shop looking for stuff we could play with as well as outfits. I picked out a superheroine's outfit, a nurse's outfit, a sexy teacher's dress and some other costumes.

-Ash smiled to her .-"Interesting i love it all."-he smiled looking to her eyes.-"Are you up to maybe having a bit of fun my dear Carrie?"-He asked almost erotically-

-----------------

-Zwei smiled walking around with her carrying a few costumes for her and then looked.-"hmm what else did you want to pick up?"

Carrie replied, "I would love to." It had been a while since she was with a guy considering she broke up with her high school sweetheart not too long ago.

"I also got us some whips and riding crops to use while we play." I said as I paid for the items, so that we could get back to the apartment.

-Ash pulled her close and kissed her his lips had power she could feel it if that is just what lip contact was like how would the rest of this go. He groaned enjoying her body close to his. He would make her his permanently.-
-----------------------------------------------------------------
-Zwei smiled and looked to her eyes as they reached home and looked over everything once they put it away.-"Well i do like this it's interesting what do you want to do first."

Carrie kissed him and gasped when she felt the power he had, but she was not afraid. She wanted to be with Ash. He was perfect for her.

--------

"I was thinking we could relax a bit." I said, "I will make a snack for us, then after we relax we can play some."

-Ash smiled and looked.-"So want to tell me anything you may like Carrie...so i can make you feel good."-He nibbled on her neck.-
--------------------
-Zwei smiled and looked to her eyes.-"sounds good...got any carrot sticks or apple slices..."

"Well, I do want to be taken roughly. It was always something I wanted." Carrie moaned as she felt Ash kissing her neck.

--------

"I have both." I said as I got both the carrots and the apples from the fridge for us. I put them on a plate for us to share.

-he smiled.-"how rough do you want me to call you nasty names, pul l your hair..tell Ash what you want baby."-He nibbled on her neck soon releasing his magic on her to give her complete loyalty to him and making her hot.-

---------------

Zwei smiled taking a apple and eating it then taking another one and teased her neck with the tip then across her lips he chuckled.-

"Mmmmm yes please!" Carrie begged wanting Ash to be very rough with her and to be his. Her pussy was dampening more. He had quite an effect on her.

---------

I smiled as he began teasing me with the apple slices getting me very hot and ready for him to fuck me again.

-He began to suck her nipples biting them a bit and pulling with his teeth.-"Oh."-Ash moaned as he began to shove four fingers in her cunt and one hand pinched her other breast.-

-------

-Zwei smiled looking to her taking a carrot stick after eating the apple and ran over her skin with it putting it to her lips he smiled again.-"I am enjoying this snack thank you."

I sensually sucked a little on the carrot stick before eating it. I caressed his cock over his pants as he continued to feed me.

----------

Carrie whimpered as she felt him suck on her breasts and bit them as he played with her pussy getting her ready for him.

-Zwei chuckled seeing her tease him back sort of as he took another stick in to his own mouth then teased her lips once more.-
---------------------------------------------
-Ash moaned in Carries ear.-"So enjoying your little pleasurable moment...do you need more."

I sucked on another carrot and ate it before kissing Zwei.

---------

"Please more." I begged Ash wanting him to do more to me.

-He smiled and looked to her eyes enjoying each moment then kissing her back as he took a apple slice he ran it gently down her body to her pussy running the apple slice over it a few times hearing the soft moans he slipped it softly in side her then out as he ate it after taking it out.-"Think your ready for Round two?....what do you want to do now?"

----------------------------------------------------

"Go on Carrie beg what does your hot little slutty body want...i know you have desires no one will fulfill i can do anything for you."-His lips curl in to her own again and teases her pussy.-

"Please fuck me, Zwei!" I moaned as we finished up with our food play.

--------

"I want you to take me roughly." Carrie moaned. She could tell that he had a dominant nature and certainly wanted to submit to him.

-Zwei smiled and looked to her.-"Go on how about we try some thing out surely you must like doing things."-He grins.-
-----------------------------------
-Carrie was his as he gripped her hair roughly and knelt her down-"open up...lets see how slutty you are i want to use you."-He pulled his cock out.-

"Mmmmmm, what kind of things, love?" I moaned wondering what suggestions he had.

-------

Carrie moaned as he made her get down on her knees. She very gladly opened her mouth to take his cock. She began sucking on it wanting very much to please him.

-Zwei lifted her legs as he shoved his cock in to her to satisfy her craving he knew she would want more.-"I don't know surely you must have more fantasies deep in side you."
---------------------------------------------
-His thick cock rammed her mouth he was impressed by her sucking skill and how much she could take as he gripped her hair and fucked her mouth he pinched a nipple to as he fucked her hot throat.-"Yeah come on make me cum all over your face."-He panted and groaned.-

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Zwei!" I moaned in pleasure as he began to fuck me. I ground my body against his.

---------

Carrie sucked harder on Ash's cock and deep throated his cock wanting him to cum on her. "Mmmmmmm!" I moan loudly.

-Zwei fucked her harder and deeper moaning.-"Oh Caitlyn"-He groaned as his cock pounded deep.-

---------------------------

-Ash moaned as he gripped her hair fucking her mouth.-"Oh you dirty slut."

"Ohhhhhhh Zwei!" I moaned as he fucked me harder and deeper. I arched my body back in ecstasy.

--------

I sucked Ash's cock harder wanting to taste his cum. I could not wait to feel his cock buried inside of me.

-Zwei came filling her pussy with his cum good thing she drew him to be non fertile so there was no chance there as he kissed her and slipped in to her ass as he slowly pumped his cock.-

--------------------------------------------------------------

Ash moaned and gripped her hair as he came filling her hot mouth.-"good whore now time to pound that pussy."-He smiled each time he cum in her any where she would gain more loyal to him.-

Back